Donating organs after death

Is this disrespectful to our bodies?

What do the Catholics think about this?

Is this one of (((the))) ways for getting free organs and also desecrating Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbcenter.org/resources/information-topic/organ-donation-and-determination-death/
google.es/amp/s/elpais.com/ccaa/2015/04/13/catalunya/1428953407_417126.amp.html
catholic.com/audio/cal/8241
ncbcenter.org/publications/making-sense-out-bioethics/
youtube.com/watch?v=8WpoqaZjoNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im not an organ donor because i dont want to be needlessly killed for my superior kidneys

I'm not an organ donor because I fully intend on running my body into the ground before I die. Plus I get the feeling that (((they))) profit from it because I'd literally be giving away part of my body for free. I get that I can't profit off it, but surely any survivors I have can.

>implying god gives a good god damn what happens to your body after your soul rests with him
>implying you shouldn't be generous and giving after god takes you to eternal paradise

We are dust and to dust we shall return. Once the soul has departed who cares about the meat suit?

Jews

>posted at 60006

idk, there may be something you can use.

fuck that!! NO! you do know they(doctors) will let you die. instead of trying to save your life they will start plan b, butcher him

I think the idea of being able to help people in real need even after death is very noble. While I have not received formal religious training/education I think donating organs post mortem is in canon with the Christian ideal of empathy.

You shouldn't be giving your organs away; they're extremely valuable and could potentially do great good for your descendants.

Tell your Next of Kin, and only that person, that you've set prices on your organs that you expect to be sold after your death. The last thing you want is your organ being wasted on some welfare recipient because of bleeding hearts.

I'm donating my rectum, that's it.

you have to still be kicking to take most organs, these means you only have to be unconscious and in critical condition for them to take your jubilees

I don't know if the recipient of my organs deserves it.
Could be some libcuck.
So no! No organs for you, Mr.Shekelbergistein.

Im only opposed to this since my organs might help a sandnigger stay alive

fpbp

fuck 8 lives
FUCK 8 LIVES
fuck them, fuck their families, fuck the pain in their hearts, fuck the cures that will never be invented, fuck the marvels never wrought by their dead hands, fuck them, fuck you, fuck me, throw me in a hole and let me fuckin rot, donate my corpse to the dirt, send my soul to hell

this. i actually rescinded my organ donor status because i couldn't pick a racial preference or requirements. fuck that.

Just think if your's or your child's heart went to this nigger.

I believe those with a medical background are the least likely to donate organs. If my surgeon doesn't believe it is a good idea to donate organs, why should I?

Well wtf are you supposed to do with them when you’re dead? Donate them you filthy fucking kike.

>and tissue
let me guess, pharmacy companies

Kek

don't ever put your name on the organ harvester's list. It is never taken off, even if you jump through all the hoops and they tell you it's removed it never actually is, it's just flagged to tell you it's no longer on the list. I work for a state DMV.

Not sure how keen I am on getting carved up like a fucking ham when I die.

>donating your organs to some fuckin normie, criminal, dumb millenial having a car accident being drunk with his girlfriend

Give a man a kidney, he'll eat for a day; teach a man to farm kidneys and he'll eat for life.

i'd gladly give away my organs(after death) to save a child

>posting the unedited national anthem of kosovo

I wonder how the guy who gave his liver would've felt if he knew Steve Jobs cheated the system to get it before someone else.

Until (((they))) allow organ donors to choose who (race,ethnicity, religion) will receive the organs they can fuck off.
The thought alone that my organs could get transplanted to some nigger who got shot in a gang fight makes me wanna puke.

This

I remember a little girl died for a simple operation, later the parents discovered that she was never operated and almost all of her organs were gone. Also not many know this but the patient needs to be ALIVE for the organs to be ok

I'm an organ donor, because once I'm dead I'm not going to be using my body, and I won't have awareness so I won't have to worry about this mortal world any longer. I've also told my family that I want to be cremated instead of buried. It's less expensive and uses less resources (a spot in the earth for a coffin).

OP, since you seem to care about the implications of Christianity and Catholicism, you should know that I'm a Roman Catholic. Well, in name at least. I have some gripes with my church, but I still attend. Anyway, Christians believe that we're all going to be resurrected on the day of judgment. This means that God has to resurrect EVERYBODY that has ever lived, including those who have been buried, burned, beheaded, drowned, eaten by wild animals, etc. Do you seriously think that our eternal, all-powerful creator is going to give a shit if you donate a few of your organs once your meat vessel has expired? Do you think that God is unable to craft you a new body if yours gets destroyed? Are you putting limitations on God?

How exactly does organ donation desecrate Christianity? Jesus wanted us to help one another. Donating organs is a way to help others in need even after death. It's the most Christian thing you can possibly do with your corpse.

>"When asked how he wished to be buried, Diogenes left instructions to be thrown outside the city wall so wild animals could feast on his body. When asked if he minded this, he said, "Not at all, as long as you provide me with a stick to chase the creatures away!" When asked how he could use the stick since he would lack awareness, he replied "If I lack awareness, then why should I care what happens to me when I am dead?"

I don't know what the church thinks about that. I personally wouldn't let anyone take my organs. Psycho doctors could say I had no chance of surviving and take my organs just for profit.

> this.
It would only be wasted on someone doing stupid shit.

> Be Normie
> harass non-Normies for social justice
> get in totally preventable car accident due to being drunk
> get non-Normies Organ to continue your worthless piece of shit existence

or

> Be Normie whore
> harass non-Normies for social justice
> actively participate in the destruction of your host country by shilling for "Muh poor refugees"
> walk around at night
> get raped and stabbed by poor refugees
> get non-Normies Organs to continue your (harmful) existence.

Hell, not a good idea. Unless i can control exactly where those organs go to. Thanks to corruption it will probably go to "victims" in richer circles, which increases the probability of it saving some sheltered SJW. It's even worse if you live in a country where your organs will be donated per-default, because that might give medical personnel less much of an incentive to keep you alive when they otherwise would have (think of it as low-profile organ trafficking).

>What do the Catholics think about this?
Fuck the pope and his minions. Organ donation is fucking wrong. You shouldn't need some faggot in a funny hat to tell you that

>Plus I get the feeling that (((they))) profit from it because I'd literally be giving away part of my body for free. I get that I can't profit off it, but surely any survivors I have can.

>Pay your insurance premium, Goy
>Give us free parts, Goy
>Well of course we couldn't compensate you for being a donor, you'd already be dead Goy!

You have a point. Might be right.

What I meant is DO NOT BE A DONATOR, more less give permit for your kids

This.
I'm not going to outright say they murder people, but there's a lot of incentive to write you off when you show up with several organs that people can us.

>Implying your body isn't God's property and you're being a shitty renter

>I think the idea of being able to help people in real need even after death is very noble. While I have not received formal religious training/education I think donating organs post mortem is in canon with the Christian ideal of empathy.

>Cucked thinking
>Check flag
>Not surprised

Organ donation is bad right now for three reasons:

1. Doctors will not try as hard to save you
2. Your organs could go to a brown person
3. There are enough fucking people and with the large chance a brown person could get it, I'd rather have a dead brown person

I might donate when we have 98% white countries again, but not a moment before

Then he got AIDS-related cancer, and used pseudoscience to treat it. Liberalism is self-correcting.

>2. Your organs could go to a brown person
pic related

If you are an organ donor it is more likely that a hospital will spend less effort to keep you alive in order to harvest your organs. I am NOT an organ donor for this reason. I personally do not care if they use my organs after death but I am not going to sign something saying it is okay to kill me.

Also, if they really want my organs then they can buy them from my family. It makes 0 sense that I should "donate" them only to have the hospital turn around and charge hundreds of thousands of dollars for the people that end up using them.

Organs can't be harvest "after death". They are removed while the donor is still alive. Its kind of barbaric.

Thats a shitty thing to do.

Even if you're an atheist who doesn't care about bodily integrity after death, it is still morally irresponsible to delegate the distribution of your organs through a process that takes no interest in whether the recipients are deserving. You wouldn't, I hope, demand in your will that your wealth be handed out randomly to people in the street, since you would certainly end up giving some of your money to bad people who use it for bad purposes. Why think of your organs any differently. Donating a kidney or something when you have a say about who gets it is one thing, but just blindly signing your body parts away to an amoral bureaucracy is wrong.

>Also, if they really want my organs then they can buy them from my family. It makes 0 sense that I should "donate" them only to have the hospital turn around and charge hundreds of thousands of dollars for the people that end up using them.

This is an intriguing line of thought. Do you know of anyone who uses stipulations like this in their will so that their family receives compensation for the harvested organs? How exactly does that work?

If anything, giving away your organs after death is a very Christian thing to do

Most people also think that buy becoming a tissue donor that it means someone will take out their lung or heart and put it in someone else in order to save their lives. But you are also consenting to having your body used as a cadaver for medical students to chop up and play with.

>I think the idea of being able to help people in real need even after death is very noble.

Daily reminder that your shithole of a country would probably fine you if you do not of donating your body parts after becoming dead.

it is not like you're making of choice you know.

Students have to learn somehow. That's still an example of your body being useful after your conscious self is gone, and I fail to see how that's a bad thing.

You know literally nothing at all about the doctrine of bodily resurrection, it seems.

> Doctors will not try as hard to save you
That's a cool conspiracy theory, but is there a shred of evidence out there for it? I don't particularly want to be kept around if I'm going to be some sort of Terry Schiavo, but if this is provable it's concerning.

That's why you can donate your body to be used in that way if you want, I'm just pointing out that most people have an incomplete picture which is further encouraged by organ donation campaigns.

>doctors are human

>humans are corruptible

>thus doctors are corruptible

>organ list recipients are desperate

>some are rich

>getting your donor cuck card so a doctor could proclaim you legally dead and harvest your entrails so a rich dude could live, as otherwise you could have been saved

>priceless

Source plz

in this country we are organ donors by default for some reason , so if you have a bad crash the docs will try to keep your organs in good condition not YOU

This.

Everyone belongs to everyone else.

That's what your wife makes you repeat over and over like a mantra as you prep the bull

It was not the case until veeerry recently. The government and hospitals are counting on people being oblivious of doing the paperwork to remove consent.

I'm not donating organs because I plan on signing up for cryonics.

In this thread a bunch of faggots discuss how the want to keep the santity of the fatty, disgusting bodies.

Donating saves lives, and is fucking clear in history that the only race able of altruism is the white race. Do you see a lot of niggers donating?

Also, god doesn't give a shit about your body, not even during your lifetime. How can one call himself a disciple of Christ and not be a fucking donor? You can argue about donating your belongings: you may need them, your children may need them, maybe you can do more good with them... but your organs? You're dead, bitch, not donating is the ultimate act of shelfiness.

"Doctors will let me die" no, they wont. Even from the economical point of view in infinitelly more profitable to have a screwed-near dead human alive for some more years and another one in dialisys than to do a relativelly cheap procedure.

Stop being a faggot and become a donor. Someday you may need an organ and see how wrong you were.

> omnipotent deity
> creates universe in six days
> triune nature; sacrifices Himself for mankind's salvation; comes back to life anyway
> will come again to judge the living and the dead
> has no problem restoring life to corpses that have decomposed into skeletons, burnt to a crisp, crushed in mining accidents, been dumped at the bottom of the ocean, fell into molten ore, whatever
> gave up your heart to save another? nope that's beyond God's power apparently
organ donation is perfectly fine with the Catholic Church so long as it is done as an act of mercy rather than as an intention to deny the resurrection

Long ago, when very young, I ticked the box for donation because "save lives". A little older reversed it, kind of proud how young that particular red pill hit. To take medicine to such an extent is unnecessary (indeed neurotic and juvenile) human activity.

I can't be sure my organs won't be used to save a non-white when I'm gone.

So I won't do it. But on the off chance it's forced in our life time like Cuckanada, I will train my organs to destroy the non-whites from the inside.

>wife

I bet you have a mother too. How obscene.

ncbcenter.org/resources/information-topic/organ-donation-and-determination-death/

Look, if you don't want teh j00z getting your organs, try smoking, drinking, and doing more drugs. Or not, like who gives a shit.

Any doctor that would give a shit less about any patient's wellbeing -- regardless of the circumstances -- is ignoring their own Hippocratic Oath.

I started opposing it when they started talking about taking all the organs if the dying guy hasn't specifically stated he doesn't allow the recycling of his organs. I even made a fucking written statement and laminated it and keep it in my wallet.

Maybe is the case in your shitty country. In the civilized world there is a strict as fuck procedure for donations.

Catechism:
>2296. Organ transplants are in conformity with the moral law if the physical and psychological dangers and risks to the donor are proportionate to the good sought for the recipient. Organ donation after death is a noble and meritorious act and is to be encouraged as a expression of generous solidarity. It is not morally acceptable if the donor or his proxy has not given explicit consent. Moreover, it is not morally admissible to bring about the disabling mutilation or death of a human being, even in order to delay the death of other persons.

wisdom was spoken in the land of the frail

Actually, you can't be resurrected if your pineal gland is destroyed.

It's like vaccines for me
Noble/practical idea, but I sure as fuck don't trust the (((people))) in charge of it one bit
It's like the difference between an Anarchist who hates all government and someone who just hates this particular government

But how do I actually get it removed?? I made the choice to do this when I was 19 and didn't know shit about it

>NL's donorsysteem
>niet in en in corrupt
lol

Organ donation =. Cutting out vital organs while still alive and likely conscious with no anesthesia. Read up on it, nurses report that donors rather than being brain dead, show obvious signs of discomfort during their vivisection.

Don't know if someone else mentioned it , but most of the time organs are usually transfered based on race. Gotta have similar makeups for it to work correctly in the new host.

comeonnn, your hellhole of a country is full of filthy rich pedophiles and no on is doing anything about it.

Vacciness is a very special case of misinformation'.

I do want to vacinate my kids, but they really need some kind of clasification.

>i want to inject your kid with this vacin used and tested since 100 years ago
Ok, go ahead
>i want to put this shit full of heavy metals that we developed in 6 months.
Go fuck yourself.

Vaccines are not bad, but need a clasification system so people can decide what to do.

>implying god gives a good god damn what happens to your body after your soul rests with him
implying that your organs don't die after you do, implying you are dead when they harvest organs. Trusting (((doctors))) not to say you are brain dead when you aren't, because Dick Cheney needs another heart.

>i'd gladly give away my organs(after death) to save a child
Yeah, after death your organs are no good. Most kids don't need a healthy adult organ, Dick Cheney and George Soros on the other hand...

I hope they give my liver to a jew

>in this country we are organ donors by default for some reason
Illegal 'organ donation' rings seem to involve rabbis, for some reason

>put yourself on a list to donate organs after brain death
>one day have to have surgery
>UH OH GOYIM something went wrong and john doe is now dead
>doctors now make bank on organs
never fucking ever
if i wasnt scared of that shit sure i would be glad to have my organs donated

It's that vaccines were a very good idea, but you can't trust the people up there right now to not jab your kid full of fucking lead and autism, basically

na that trick is when you offer to pay for your organs while youre still living

In spanish

google.es/amp/s/elpais.com/ccaa/2015/04/13/catalunya/1428953407_417126.amp.html

Catholics support postmortem organ donation, so long as you're not killing to harvest them, like the ChiComs and Planned Parenthood

>La niña, que padecía acondroplasia
They killed a dwarf to harvest her organs?

spanish are brutal

damn

>Also not many know this but the patient needs to be ALIVE for the organs to be ok
This is not correct.

Listen to the following podcast and the response to a question about a heart transplant at 33:56:
catholic.com/audio/cal/8241

The person talking has also written on many bioethics topics including organ donation. See the part
>Organ Donation & Transplantation
for a couple of articles here:
ncbcenter.org/publications/making-sense-out-bioethics/

>Donating saves lives, and is fucking clear in history that the only race able of altruism is the white race. Do you see a lot of niggers donating?

Exactly. Unless it goes to another white person with a legal blank case : Fuck. This.

Either it goes to my family, or it doesn't.

checked

plus your chance of dying in an emergency goes up

Thanks. It's really sad in a sense that social confidence is so low in our first-world-countries that we cannot even trust the population we'd save with such a procedure.

(Sand)niggers ruin everything I guess...

youtube.com/watch?v=8WpoqaZjoNY