Is this gay? Do girls really sleep together like this?

Is this gay? Do girls really sleep together like this?

Only if they are Turbo Lesbians.

I can't because I have issues with sleeping near other people but most of my friends do that all the time.

Dudes shower together, is it gay?

I sleep like this with my buds all the time

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Me and my pals sleep like this naked all the time. Sometimes someone gets a little hard but he assured me it wasn't gay

Yeah most girls don't have the same rampant insecurity in their own sexuality that guys have and don't have the same connection between physical contact and sex either.

Girls have slumber parties all the time.

And yes, it's very gay.

As an experienced lesbianologist, I can tell you this position is indicative of latent homosexual attraction that may or may not manifest itself overtly, depending on various environmental factors. Note the clutching of the breast and the acceptance of it.

What kind of girl sleeps with a hat like that?

It's to protect her hair.

Only dykes do the boob touches.

From what?

Did you never have the one upperclassman that made you say "fuck it, these things are already drenched with sweat" and wear your boxers into the shower after practice?

The dreaded bed head.

>going by classical lesbianology

user, after all the recent advanced made in the field, I find it hard to believe that anyone doesn't fully support Modern Lesbian Theory (MLT) by now. I have published numerous journals on this and the position they are in is common among lesbians girl couples AND straight girl friends and shows little evidence of anything. Going by MLT we look at their facial expressions and can make much safer deductions.

Are you telling me that you don't rest your face in the manly and hairy chest of you bros? fucking faggot

Only if we're poor and don't have enough money for 2 beds. Pillow is more comfy for sleeping than boobs.

I bet half the faggots in this thread don't even give their bros good morning hand jobs

Not with a stupid hat like that.

Even worse, I bet they do it but they don't say "no homo" before doing it.

>Pillow is more comfy for sleeping than boobs.
I call bullshit

I hate it when that happens

N-no, did yours?

Only if balls are touching.

I have never touched boobs but I don't know, sleeping on boobs seems distressing. Like you would be hearing her heartbeats all night long and feeling her veins or that kind of shit that runs inside the body.
Creepy stuff

No they don't. I think you're gay, user.

third person here, studies in my faculties indicate that most girls are in fact latent (if not homosexuals then at least) bisexuals. It is however not yet confirmed as studies of latent characteristics are hard to track.

Yes. Imagine a gay Araragi.

Not entirely, but there's a whole lot of playful flirting.

big boobs are just like warm pillows.

>hearing her heartbeats all night long

That is very relaxing. Remember you were once positioned for 9 months under someone's heart.

I do it with my bros all the time when they sleep over.
Sometime it gets really warm.

Why do yurifags always see yuri in literally nothing? Me and my best bro play this game where we suck each others' dicks and call the person who cums first a fag. I usually win because my bro's never been all that great at cocksucking, and when he jizzes in my mouth, I make him finish me off then give him a passionate kiss so he has to swallow both loads. Then I berate him for the next hour or so about what a total fag he is.

But this one time, we were 69ing like normal, and I could tell my bro was getting really close to orgasm. I wasn't quite there yet, but I hear him whimper around my cock and it really gets to me. So I decide to take pity on my bro and slow way down, only gently stroking him and planting a tender kiss every now and again. Sure enough, I cum first and then finish him off and swallow. And then he looks over at me and plants a wet one right on my lips. I feel my own salty jizz slide into my mouth and swallow it happily. He breaks the kiss after a good while, looks me right in the eyes, says "...Fag" and punches me on the arm as hard as he can.

We cuddle naked for a while after that. I smile as he holds me in his strong arms and tells me what a colossal fucking faggot I am. I "agree" and laugh along with him, sometimes giving him another kiss or two. When it's finally time for me to leave (had to go to my girlfriend's birthday party), my bro gives me the biggest bro hug he's ever given and says "Thanks, bro." I tell him it's no big deal and that it was the least I could do for a bro as awesome as him.

I think we've become even better bros since then. I don't let that fucker win our game anymore, though. He's such a fag, goddamn.

This is the gayest thing I have ever read in my life.

You should ask yahoo answers OP.

n-no homo right?

Take those yaoigoggles off.

>being naked in the same room as someone is gay

I'll never understand this mentality.

It's only gay if the ovaries touch

The rules.
1. Balls are touching.
2. Eye contact.
3. Kisses.
As long you avoid these, is not gay.

>eye contact
It's ok to look at dicks?

Bareback anal sex is okay as long as balls don't touch. Just make sure to pull out and superman your bro because cumming inside can make your dangling balls touch his balls which is definitely crossing the line.

I fucked my best friend in the ass, but luckily i made sure to keep my balls away from his, so It wasn't gay. phew

>3. Kisses.
well hold on now

Which is why pillow is better. It stays cooler, and you can always flip it over if it becomes too warm. Boobs are warm, can move because of breathing and can sweat. Therefore pillow>>>>>boobs

Kissing is not necessarily gay, in many cultures kisses on cheeks are normal even for two guys. Or like kisses on the forehead like in LotR = nohomo.

No Sunrise are just forcing pairings for no reason, Luckily You doesn't have one.

>Dudes shower together, is it gay?
No if you're in Europe.

Fuck you. Maybe rest of Europe but not Poland

>luckily

they're not really rules as much as guidelines

>What kind of girl sleeps with a hat like that?
Maybe she is a Touhou?

Are you both students of Ritz?

It's called moe and fluff. Cute shit like this is added in which the otakus eat up and buy the BDs.

Zomg teh gay KOFFINGS ARE TOUCHING!!!

You will be okay, there's no way Chika would be satisfied with just one girl.

Gentlemen. What is your analysis of this exchange between the example shoujo of the 2D species here?

Its only okay if you're wearing swimming trunks. If you're naked then yes its gay.

I'd be gay for Kanan.

Mother of God. I'm bringing this back to the lab for further testing and I'm going to get to work on the development of a solid hypothesis right now. This is going to revolutionize Lesbianology, Lesbianography, Analytical Lesbianology, and even Lesbian Engineering. You have no idea the wonders you have just done. Lives will be saved and many puzzles will be solved.

>Dudes shower together, is it gay?
Using different showerheads in a public facility? No, that's not gay. Everyone does that.

Using the same showerhead in a private home? Yeah, you're a flaming faggot.
I've never actually heard of guys using the same shower stall together, and I think it's far gayer than sleeping in the same bed.

Sleeping in the same bed isn't gay.
I slept with a girl and another guy once.

If girls slept like that during sleepovers, my adolescence would have been heaven.

You were in the wrong sleepovers.

Accidentally sucking anons dick in the shower!

I guess I never had a chance at cuddling with my brother's girlfriend's big soft breasts.

You can't really sleep on them unless the girl wears a bra.
Lying down flattens boobs considerably.

One step closer to unified Yuri theory, user.

yeah, this is normal.
but more importantly, can two guys sleep in the same bed without it being homo?

Accidentally sucking anons dick in the bed!

Yes.

I'm already gay for Kanan.

As long as there isn't tongue contact it's okay then.