What do you think of banging seventeen year olds?

what do you think of banging seventeen year olds?

yes

> be American
> be reddit twat
> think everywhere consent age is 18

Did 18 at 26, terrible call. Sex was great, but after you're still dealing with someone who isn't emotionally stable. Had a bunch of out off nowhere tears, explosions of relationship talk on a 5 minute drive...

All the bullshit of a high school relationship doesn't disappear if 1 half is still in high school

>after your mid 20s you get over the "holy shit, my dick is in a girl" thing and start paying attention to their personality
Coincidentally, your sex drive plummets a few years later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty disgusting desu, no idea why you'd fuck a granny.

Personally, I prefer making love to real women, rather than fucking little girls.

Redditards are right in that a guy in his 30's doesn't just suddenly lose his sex drive for younger girls, at least on an attraction level. However, they're also right in that actually dating someone around 18 years old would drive me fucking nuts. Women at that age (and most men to be fair) are like absolute children mentally and I doubt you're going to be able to discuss anything more complex than makeup, food or sex with them. Yes, they'll probably have nice firm tits and you can dominate them in bed, but even the hottest women will soon become a chore if that's all they have to offer and you're around them for extended periods when the blood is no longer pumping to your cock.

Mid-late 20's is the ideal age for women. They're old enough to know what they're doing in the sack and old enough to have the world experience/knowledge to actually be fun to be around beyond the bedroom.

I'm 40 and my last date was with a 22yr old

way to old. lost all her cuteness and had miles of nigger dick in her already. Seven year olds is where it's at. Uma Delicia

No, 17 year old women are too stupid to date and only shameless white trash would ever date them.

^this

>no one is talking about dating girls, just banging them
>nu-males can't help but bring up girly shit like weddings and relationship problems

>They're old enough to know what they're doing in the sack and old enough to have the world experience/knowledge to actually be fun to be around beyond the bedroom.
Imagine being such a brainlet you actually think women are funny.

Are you yourself a woman ? Because if not, it's a fucking problem, man.

I don't want to date a washed out roastie but I don't agree with pumping and dumping nice girls either. Find a girl who clicks with you and do things the proper way. Abstain, you degenerates.

The top line of the image is literally about dating 17 year old girls, turkroach. I realise these are older than your usual tastes by a decade or so, but try to keep up.

>believing women mature
>wanting a woman for intellectual conversation
>women past their prime are ideal
fuck this gay earth

>thinking he has permission to speak

It depends on the age of who bangs that 17yr old.
Personally I would not bang, because I'm 32 and thus
not attracted to someone who doesn't know shit.

>falling for the white trash "banging chicks" meme
>getting stds for shit tier sex

I mean if you're just in it for a pump and dump then yeah im sure some roasties your own age is better. Why not try getting with a 17 year old and making her into a trad waifu instead? 9/10 times if you take a girls virginity she'll fall in love with you

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

its great, you get seventeen of them.

white trash is just a psy-op to make you think it's bad to have kids

the great depression they were still having twenty dozen kids per family, it's absolutely laughable anyone thinks they can't do it today, the darn things practically raise themselves I could raise a kid without batting an eye

>that one soyboy who thinks women have personalities

>She'll fall in love with you
Then because she's a teenager she'll stalk you, obsess about you and not have a life outside of you

go on.

>tfw Sup Forums and leddit have become intertwined and things will never go back to how they were

>tfw my dad got with my mum when she was 17...and him 40.

Sup Forums and reddit used to be unapologetically intertwined 8 years ago.

Completely and unequivocally wrong

r/gaming has always been shit and so has reddit

no. sorry sweetie. the gb2reddit shit became commonplace at most about 5 years ago.
well deserved. but lets not pretend it was always the case.

Too old