How can you deny the Holocaust

What do you guys have to say about this?
This is the wedding bands removed from people at just ONE concentration camp during the Holocaust.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why there must be at least 3000 rings in there.

Like this, watch me.

If there's something Jews hate more than being murdered on an industrial scale, it's having to give up several thin hoops of gold.

No wonder they went hard into White Genocide after leaving their holiday camps.

How does that prove the holocost?

Do Jews even exchange rings? I thought that was a Christian thing.

nazi gold is best gold

Right werent jews jewlers? Maybe they had them remove their rings before showers

You cant deny something that never happened

Everything I don't like is jew lies

Also drop the meme flag

Literally no reason to assume the ring owners were murdered. The rings are precious metal, the jews are enemy agents, and the nation is in total war. Of course they're going to be seized. It proves nothing.

Stop thinking for yourself

fpbp

This is simply Jews paying reparations for destroying Germany. A small price to pay, really.

B-b-but muh appeal to emotions!!! That'll be 6 gojirrion dollars and an ethnostate please :^)

Sippin'

Fuck off Aaron,
Looks like you are a fan of facts-
Then tell me:How come there were only about 4'500'000 jews in all of german occupied areas trough the war,but there were 6 million killed?
>inb4 fascist altered sources
Those are the numbers you get using the US holocaust memorial info.
Get your head out of your ass and stop shilling for JIDF.

Holy crap user. Lads this is it... we can not recover from this. This Jew has in his possession a photo that changes everything! A small container of rings, nearly 1000! Why dident they bury the typhoid victims with their rings on! Damn it!

Damn Sup Forums just convinced this guy. We really must be onto something

The obsessive repetition of "6 million" is the most glaring reason to be suspect. The Torah is supposedly laden with numerology, and it seems "6" has some special significance.

Germany only had 500k Jews, and Hitler talked about Jews in terms of international finance. Why then would he obsess over killing a bunch of Fiddler on the Roof type Jewish peasants from conquered land in Eastern Europe?

Confiscation of illgotten Jew wealth, probably earned from loan sharking. I say confiscate that wealth.

So what if it did? What does it matter if Hitler really did kill exactly 6,000,000 Jews and 5 million others. If people really give a shit about the jews then why don't they also speak up for

>3 million Armenian and Balkan minorities killed by the Turks during ww1
>millions of Ukrainians killed by Soviets
>tens of millions starved and sent to gulags by Soviets
>close to 80 million killed by Mao

The truth is nobody gives a shit if it happened or didn't happen. They just want to virtue signal for pack recognition and oppress your freedom of expression, shut down reasonable conversation

>no diamonds

how jewish

> black & white photo
> gold

Diamonds are a kike trick to extort the goyim, friend.

I was forgetting how colour only entered the world in the 60s.

this same retarded thread happens all the time. remember to sage slide threads.

>The Jews are enemy agents

Says who? I imagine lots of Jews were in the army at that time.

>color only in the 1960s
Guess again

>being this retarded

LOOK AT THE RINGS! LOOK AT THE SHOES, GOY!
>Can we perform a grid search for bodies, or ashes?
ANTI SEMITE! LOOK AT THE RINGS!

Himmler was a manlet?

1,74m height

If only the Fuehrer did kill 6 million jews, world would be a better place.

>one box of circles by this ID

I am not convinced that those are rings.Those could be pipe cuttings, machine shop scraps, anything.

You guys have convinced me.
I see no reason to believe Jewish reports on a Jewish tragedy.
There's most likely a bias.
Plus, this picture could be a modern picture of any random box filled with wooden rings for all we know.

Something isn't right here...

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Here is a fantastic documentary on the subject, go into it with an open mind if you want the red-pill.

Name the vivtims, all of them. You can't, there were not 6000000,

SONIC, NO!!!

In heavy war times all metalls are taken to keep the warmachine going.

Fucking Newfag

because the rings cant be just taken away from living jews...nope...they all have to be clubbed to death with a brain smashing pedal machine first...

sigh...

>Only way to get a ring from someone is to gas them and the whole ring thing could not have been forged in any way what so ever

Nice that you're so skeptical

>at just ONE concentration camp during the Holocaust.

Prove it

do all jews have the same size fingers?

we sent in the boy scouts to collect their pots and pans too

I think holocaust denial is sick. I dont understand white supremacists they are just centrist sjws.

Those aren't rings for fingers look how fucking big they are.

Wedding bands were not common in the 1930s.

(OP)
Oh look here's a picture of lots of alarm clocks. Obviously all of the people who previously owned these alarm clocks are now dead and were killed using gas chambers and turned into lampshades. That's basically how you sound. Also a 'wedding band' is a group that stand on stage and play hits from the 1980s, the word you are looking for is 'wedding ring'. Faggot.
Captcha;
CALLE Schulgasse

>A wedding ring or wedding band is a finger ring that indicates that its wearer is married.

sobibor delzec and triblinka numbers were impossible according to the methods and evidence

must be sausage link fingers too because they're loose on the guy sifting his filthy hands through

> Look at these objects that could have belong to humans, this must mean equally many people died!

Nice proofs

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

>Millions of glasses
>Millions of shoes
>Millions of rings
No mass graves
Lots of SAGE

The reason why the analogy of "Le Nazis = SJW" it doesn't work is because of the role of consciousness and responsability.
You could say that Nazis have the escapegoat with the jews as SJW's have with white people, but it's not like that, the analogy is reductionist y superficial. Yes, the NS blame the jews for the majority of bad things in the world (a fully confirmable fact), he is not exonerated from guilt, the very concept of creating a "master race" is recognizing that by definition we are impure, that is to say, not exempt from guilt, the fascist doctrine begins with self, personal improvement, if the "Nazis" consider the Jew dangerous, that does not mean that they also do not consider whites falling in their wiles as wandering and sometimes even stupid. The SJW on the contrary accepts no responsibility, all its errors are due to the evil white oppressor man who does not let him advance, and while the NS also has a discourse over oppression, it promotes the idea of OVERCURING this oppressor, contrary to the SJW whose idea of advancement is to DEMAND the oppressor to stop oppressing them (something completely absurd). In the end, the Marxist idea does share speeches with fascism, but to say that they are the same is an outrage because of its great and contrasting execution, the problem of Marxism is not its narrative about the existence of oppression, because in the end there are not wrong in that, their problem is their approach and they are accusing the wrong enemy.
(And mass extermination is not part of the NS or Fascist ideology, contrary to Marx's writings that call for murder).

We should collect the rest from those thieves....

It's how they carry some wealth with them...same for gold teeth.

Looks more like 6 garillion to me.

Haven't saved any holocaust redpills so this will have to do.

Kikes had to pay back what they stole from Europeans somehow

>This is the wedding bands removed from people at just ONE concentration camp during the Holocaust.

I'm convinced. Because everyone knows removing your wedding band is instant death.

I wasn't aware that being the previous owner of a ring suddenly means you died in the holocaust.

>this is not how we wanted to spend our saturday

We take the personal belongings of our prisoners too, what's your point?

Someone took my lighter the other day. Does that mean they murdered me?

Oy Vey that's very antisemetic

Did the jews pooped them out before being gassed? Just like the poop diamonds

Looks shopped my nigga

Wedding rings are not that uniform.
Your picture obviously shows a factory output of those rings they use to strenghen the holes around tarps.

OP is fake and gay.

the UK government is committing a genocide now, against the poor. Theresa May is now the head of UKIP and an ugly mood of nationalism.
with the same propaganda, the same lies

>fuck you buddy

>removing rings equates to killing
>during war

summer is long on Sup Forums

>people died of typhoid in the camps
>no gas chambers (Whats shown are delousing areas)
>Russia killed more people but nobody cares cuz muh 6 gorrilion
>also Auschwitz coaster?

Wait is there no picture evidence of Nazis burning jews?