Fellas i need examples of russian propaganda for my presentation in uni. please post the post epic shit youve ever seen

fellas i need examples of russian propaganda for my presentation in uni. please post the post epic shit youve ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rosjVJieKnw
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2196002/MI-17s-Horror-midair-crash-Gujarat-kills-IAF-pilots-crew-board.html
politikus.ru/events/22407-soprotivlenie-rasshiryaetsya-partizany-harkovskoy-oblasti-sbili-esche-odin-vertolet-hunty.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G8IxfQ-FEvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
youtube.com/watch?v=ew40545nVOc
rt.com/news/393583-putin-rain-wreath-laying/
youtu.be/WhPvJOnHotE
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/789903797803970560
rt.com/news/407320-pinch-me-putin-student/
quora.com/What-are-some-examples-of-contemporary-Russian-propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
youtube.com/user/sashasotnik
youtube.com/user/OmelchukTV
youtube.com/user/kamikadzedead
youtube.com/user/NavalnyRu
youtube.com/channel/UCIpvyH9GKI54X1Ww2BDnEgg
youtube.com/channel/UCA--CSselU0qtyQTjSTa5Ug/featured
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/4671302
stopfake.org/en/news/
youtube.com/watch?v=rQnXo2HMriQ
youtu.be/lIoEwESh320
youtube.com/watch?v=oYgwAyac7Iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of specialization are you studying? Why would you need to do such bullshit?

gender studies

youtube.com/watch?v=rosjVJieKnw

be more specific

There are plenty of pictures of him naked, just show them the class will probably laugh

dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2196002/MI-17s-Horror-midair-crash-Gujarat-kills-IAF-pilots-crew-board.html

About a crash in India

politikus.ru/events/22407-soprotivlenie-rasshiryaetsya-partizany-harkovskoy-oblasti-sbili-esche-odin-vertolet-hunty.html

They say the helicopter was downed by separatists in Ukraine

Thes kinda examples

youtube.com/watch?v=G8IxfQ-FEvw

you ask i deliver

They don't educate you about Russia anymore?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village

Here is some Russian propaganda for (you)

Is this a Dem shill begging Sup Forums for help finding stuff to discredit Russia? Lazy but amusing.

not impressive russians are dicks who dont know how to drive thats why there popular for road rage compilations

>When the Americans came Natasha Grigorjewa did not know the Cold War was over.
>"Get lost capitalist pigs!" she shouted and grabbed her axe.
>She was visibly scared by seeing the black skin and deformed faces of the American soldiers.
>And she tried to suppress a laughter when seeing the squad-leader who was a manlet

ok

CNN already admitted that it was Obama & Hillary colluding with the Russians: youtube.com/watch?v=ew40545nVOc

the way he wears it looks like a neck beard

You see Russians, I mostly see kebabs.

>russian propaganda
pro russian or antiamerican?

dont think thats russian

Trumps biggest fear is not some imaginary Russian connection that nobody has.
Its his fucking tax returns and having a financial audit. It would show how much of a fucking crook he is. You dont get rich or increase your wealth by playing nice.

the only reason putin has a receding hairline is so he can wear a gas mask

yeah russian

your funny

we tiger hunters n sheeit

lolololol ive never seen this

rt.com/news/393583-putin-rain-wreath-laying/
infinite propaganda

Who ever stated he increased his wealth? It's speculation since he didn't show most of his tax returns. He does claim he is audited every year. He might not not make his money in comparison to your ethical standard .. but then again; you don't have his money. Those leftist morals fly straight out of the door when fortune arrives, and people will defend their earnings to the death instead of seeing it squandered on gibsmigrants and other undesirables or non-sensical things.

youtu.be/WhPvJOnHotE
he was big and strong with eyes of flaming gold

funk overload

Why isn't my Presidential cabinet as cool as this one?

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/789903797803970560

they didn't kill it you faggot its tranquilized so they can put a tracker on it.

Putin's known for his love of animals

You know who else was known for his love of animals?

If you are conservative you are pro Putin. So anything not on gender studies and pro-immigration is a propaganda.

All good leaders like animals.

>russian propaganda

rt.com/news/407320-pinch-me-putin-student/

true

thats some deep shit youre not explaining..

quora.com/What-are-some-examples-of-contemporary-Russian-propaganda

this contains a lot of stuff

"Russian propaganda" is western lie. There is no such a thing.

that's beucause your propaganda is so advanced you don't even notice it. You should really consider that as a national achievement

Well kinda. I don't watch Russian TV, nor read Russian newspapers.

at least your gov is not tryin to turn you into western cucks through the media

1+

Not sure if official or whatever - I just like this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

A couple of years ago we had a year-long cultural exchange with Russia. That basically changed over night over nothing.I believe it was the pussy riot thing. In retrospect Russia did the correct thing by eternally destroying these filthy feminists. This all ended up in the Ukraine debacle which spiralled the situation down even more. Russia is not to blame for all of this .. those cancerous kikes in the EU parliament like Guy Verhofstadt are to blame.

youtube.com/user/sashasotnik
youtube.com/user/OmelchukTV
youtube.com/user/kamikadzedead
youtube.com/user/NavalnyRu
youtube.com/channel/UCIpvyH9GKI54X1Ww2BDnEgg
youtube.com/channel/UCA--CSselU0qtyQTjSTa5Ug/featured
watch these

Type into youtube. ..
Foxman ADL ukraine

looks like somone just got a bunch of buzzwords and connected them without any sense or reason at all...

>where da whyte status at!

This all stems from that pivotal point in history when the Marxists won the culture war, i.e. the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism". He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the jew media turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting Marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left - compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether Marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the Marxists have used demonizing certain ideas - rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of Marxist beliefs becomes bigotry and racist. The victory the Marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Antifa and the Alt-Left are the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending.

Donald Trump's election was America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He had the courage to tell the truth about the Marxist lies that we have forced ourselves to believe. He woke up many to the truth that we do not have to bend to the Marxist ideal. And this is why the Alt-Left, the Marxists, and the establishment is fighting him with such vile intensity - he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing.

There's a reason they don't teach you about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was right:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

How about you fuck off and do your own homework, you fucking retard
also what the fuck are you studying that requires you to do that

fuck off, kike

So, I asked some people, here is an example of official bullshitery ( not quite propaganda, though; as I said, there is no "propaganda" in Russia (^: )
tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/4671302
Most of the text is bullshit, but there is a specific piece of information, that could be easily checked:
> ocвoбoждeннaя плoщaдь cocтaвляeт 503 тыc. 223 квaдpaтных килoмeтpa
> there were liberated 503 223 km2 of territory in Syria by Syrian & Russian armies
While the whole Syrian area is 185,180 km2

I think you just defined politics

Bullshit. Russian propaganda is so fucking obvious, only a complete brainlet can fall for it. I have relatives and friends in Russia and they don't really take it seriously or like this user said , just don't watch it.
Western media is full-blown kike subversion, really tricky shit.

Let's fight one's bullshit with bullshit of others!

> trying to find out how deep your understanding of our propaganda is. Tell us everything you know. What is the edge of your understanding. How can we push past it without you noticing.

This is a good site for your purposes - stopfake.org/en/news/ especially their
MH17 crash materials with all those conspiracy teories made up by Kremlin.

do a presentation on the the uranium one and russian dossier scandal happening right now. greatest example in history and a current example to boot.

Just walk in and turn on RT. The Russians have learned that all they have to do to sow discord in American politics is to tell the truth and drop red pills on national television. Brilliant

go take a look at Western propaganda it's 100x worse than anything Russia has ever done. The entire West, Europe, North America is so heavily brainwashed and manipulated right now you have no fucking idea. The people are pacified sheep, chasing their own tails, completely subdued.

A fucking ukie!

nice country m8. how's saakashvili doing?

I really, really like this propaganda.

Say it to me, when I will visit my family in Toronto, lol.

Bad. He's kinda crazy, you know? I mean, he achieved a lot in Georgia, sure, but when you listen to him talk - he sometimes sounds so hysterical, it's pathetic, not suits him at all. Needless to say - popularity among people plummeted.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQnXo2HMriQ
And you gobbled up this man's bullshit like it was Christmas dinner. What have they done for you lately?

>this man's bullshit
Nobody knows who he is, and I am even too lazy to listen to that.
Also, I didn't liked it when foreign politicians showed up on Maidan.

bond villain tier

Even Ukraine thinks this is bullshit....*sigh* the West is so cucked it hurts.

>I didn't liked it when foreign politicians showed
No shit, me too. Nor when foreigners show up. I voted no on the Ukraine referendum.
>Nobody knows who he is
Know thy enemy, pick related.

I hate to break it to you but "Russian propaganda" is a western lie. Even RT carries less bias than every American mainstream media channel out there. The Russian Federation of today doesn't seem so bad, but it's easily vilified by people who think it still has to do with communism.

youtu.be/lIoEwESh320

Turn captions on

youtube.com/watch?v=oYgwAyac7Iw

"Language Inquisition: Estonia bans speaking Russian"

He was always a destructive meme with good PR even in georgia. He made people mad and got crushed in georgian elections so bad he has to run and his main remaining legacy is lost territory.

>I voted no on the Ukraine referendum.
And it achieved nothing, congrats.

>"Russian propaganda" is a western lie.
Sure, Ivan.

It gave me the ability to inform gibsmigrants from your nation of that till the day I die.

propaganda isn't a bad thing
a russian could be telling the truth, but since it's PR it's propaganda

The very definition of a useful idiot

I'm Mexican bro, try again. It's so funny how all lies would be dissolved and conflicts would be facilitated if we all spoke the same language. In the meantime, you won't see a Putin speech televised in America, but instead you'll get someone's agenda and how they viewed that speech. It's all lies.

YouTube comments on Russian tourism, documentaries, Russian news from western outlets, FAQs about Russia, what do westerners think of Russians, language tutorial videos, etc. They're flooded with such obvious pro-Russian shilling. Most of the comments are like "I'm from X and I love Russia!" "Russian people are so awesome love from country X!" etc.

Major in Baltic irrelevance with a minor in ass pain.

They support several black activist groups. One of the main goals of the Russian propaganda commies is racial divide.

Google it. Plenty of msm sources.

Also every communist intellectual ever.

>It's so funny how all lies would be dissolved and conflicts would be facilitated if we all spoke the same language.
It's called English.

at least tell us what you need it for you fucking faggot