ITT, shows only you ever watched

I can't be the only one who liked this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tP1OODyPmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure you're not, but I thought it was dumb.

It was bad.
Only watched it for some loli fanservice, since that was already pretty rare back then, but other than that they really messed up.
Especially with that very lewd kiss with the old hag, lolicon purists cancelled preorder right away.

This I figued it would be much better than it was.

>Why did you think it would be good?

I was expecting something like a comedy with the hair fetish thing, but noooo~. It had to take itself too seriously.

In other news. Anybody ever seen Arc the Lad? Not too bad actually. Kinda enjoyed it.

though it was pretty much a comedy with a hair fetish thing

only read the manga though

Ain't nobody watched this shit but me.

I've seen it, not the worst anime.

that title is reserved for Tide Line Blue or Schwarzesmarken.

What's this called again? Was it something like Tenjou Tenge or something?

Few people respected the dead man.

I liked it desu. I love me some crazy waifus

Im glad. Season 2 literally never.

I still have no idea why I picked up Tegami Bachi and then went on to watch all 2 seasons

Only me and I can't even remember the name.

One is an old as fuck where the girl gets into a book or something, another world, and needs to save her mother.

Kurozuka was pretty popular when it was airing, but over time it's become completely obscure and forgotten.
Which is weird, since it's a Tetsuro Araki + Madhouse combo. You'd think people would remember it.

Not to mention the OP is completely fucking crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=7tP1OODyPmY

It was the last one of its kind. After this everything changeged.

Every thread
I know I'm not the only one but I probably am the series number one fan. I genuinely want more of this series, another season or more translations for the LN and rewatching it every year doesn't help

What is good about it?

Even the author got sick of it.

I like mystery series, and I love cute goth lolis with a confident, yet slightly cocky personality. DnS has all that.
And the MC is great

>since that was already pretty rare back then
>show from 2013

I liked the part where she pissed herself. Classic loli behaviour

I know the manga is over but I'd still love a continuation, the premise was interesting enough to warrant that.

Same for this. Book Burner OVA gave more backround story than anything else did.

I love Clamp unironically. Someday I'll finish the new continuations as well.

>make a thread about pic related
>get one reply and then the thread dies

Dammit user, how many times do i have to say it. I liked Dalian too.

I know fellow Dalianbro. I just post it every time in thse threads to show how much I love the series. I liked it more tha Gosick

A lot of people watched D-frag

sweaty unwashed takao

I liked the "rape" scene.

Of course you're not. I loved it. Japan didn't because the MC wasn't a beta and actually confessed his feelings. The show was doing decently in pre-order slaes before that episode. I'm not even kidding.

Loved the setting in Tegami Bachi.
Story and characters were good as well.