Catalonian Commedy update

The Govern shits its pants and backs up; seems that they are dissolving and convoking a new election (legal as Spain demanded) to avoid full intervention by the spanish government.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_of_War_to_the_Death
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/10/europe/catalonia-puigdemont-parliament-address/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kUHB0AYq14E
youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Catalonia.

Just enprison them alreay and execute them.

I hope Catalonians get their country. They are not same people, they shuld not suffer their gvernment.

>They are not same people,
Going by the last few weeks, I disagree.

i wish, but Rajoy is so blatantly stupid that he would offer political immunity in exchange of quick surrender, and as the catalans claim to be close to the french, they will beat the surrendering WR .

Your whole ideology is even more retarded than Communism, it makes no sense and anyone with that flag is a mongrel who watches too many "skeptic" youtubers for intellectual masturbation of their egos

You forgot to mention they send their road plan to the spanish govermet 3 minutes over the time limit. Thats 22 times longer than their own republic.

Reminder that there is only a way to deal with C*tlans right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_of_War_to_the_Death

Dirty spaniard. Catalonia will be free! FREEDOM!!!

Jesus Christ democracy is fucking stupid

That may be the beginning of the Reconquista2.0, exterminate all lerftards, gays, commies, moors, gypsies... clean the country. We'll end up with half the population...

But we don´t have a strong government, Spain is always divided and there is no strong international support for a purge.

We're doomed, cuckalonians will get away from this and will keep breeding.

It is.

EIGHT SECONDS

>t. Sidonista

What does it takes to return to absolute monarchies?

Isn't Puigdecuck supposed to talk like, right now ?

Blood

s'us ha acabat la paguita manolos

we WILL be independent, starting tomorrow

Live>edition.cnn.com/2017/10/10/europe/catalonia-puigdemont-parliament-address/index.html

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_of_War_to_the_Death

aixo només demostra que sou animals i no pas persones com els europeus (manolos no inclosos)

Sorry, my bad, thats the first cuck

Impossible. With mass conscription and liberalism, it will never happen

Todos los progres son feos y parecen enfermos mentales que en los años 50 estarían en una institución mental

Can someone get some stream with English live translation of the Catalan speech of Puidgemont?

you were saying?

>Cuando una mujer avanza ningún hombre retrocede

¿Qué?

How’d that work out for you?

Meanwhile I've found one
LIVE: Puigdemont gives statement on Catalan situation - ENGLISH: youtube.com/watch?v=kUHB0AYq14E

Catalonians must really hate Spain and feel ashamed by being part of it. This is literally like leftist movements of Eastern Europe. They also dislike their countries and would like to see themselves as representatives of the West

Al-Andalus is rightful Muslim clay

t. Soros

I can't believe (((Puigdemont)))) betrayed us like this.

What did you expect ? What else could he reasonably do ? He knows full well that Catalonia will never, ever be independent, he just wants more gibs.

els slogans progressius no estan fets per la ment inferior dels manolos

I wish I was Carles Puigdemont when he went down the DUI using Anna Gabriel's breast as a neck cushion. Lucky bastard! ....oh yeah, why do all the catalan girls in this parliament have such large beautiful breast?! We all know they have on average B cup titties or smaller.

>Anna Gabriel
>Catalan

She is Murcian.

We haven't received a single gib for centuries Pierre. Now eat some croissants and kys.

>betrayed us
>Trusting politicians
>Idiot detector off the charts

This is because 2 banderas are deployed with BOEL in Barcelona with directive to storm Palau del Parlament and detain Puigdemont the moment he utters the the wrong words.

The appearance of Puigdemont is delayed until 14:30 Central European Time.

I need a quick run down on Catalonia.
Is Soros sponsoring the separatist movement?
If so, the sound thing would be to not support separation?

>We haven't received a single gib for centuries Pierre.
I wish Puigdemont will go DUI before announcing elections so you can eat the 155 and know what a lack of gibs actually is, you fucking nigger.

can i get a quick run down anons

>We haven't received a single gib for centuries
Kek, sure. Get ready to understand what "no gibs" means, then, because Spain is going to fuck you in the ass now.

take this as an answer

>youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks

JUST TALK ALREADY, YOU PUIGDE
THE SUSPENSE IS FUCKING KILLING ME

We wuz Manolo slaves NOW GIB FREE SHIT WHITE DEVILS

I don't speak cuck

She looks so serious lmao

You and so both know he’ll cuck out and delay it indefinitely.

But user, catalonian is a beautiful language.

You can tell the whole "closer to the french that to the spanish" is bullshit because they are always late.

>Andalusians holding estel·lada.jpg

Okay, so, new elections. But what's going to happen there? Are the Catalans going to vote the independence party again, even if it was just a sign of defiance against Madrid?

Because that would give them an even bigger mandate for independence.

Independence elections are always illegal, since governments can't approve them. The term legal means by itself approved by government.

Esquerra Republicana is going to win the next elections, calling it now. But they won't have the majority needed to start their retarded plans.

>implying they aren't doing the siesta
Catalans are more Spanish than they know

We've voted for them 2 or 3 times already. Those bastards have no right to betray us now

>Always illegal
Scotland
Quebec
South Sudan

All of those were legal. If the first two succeeded there wouldn’t have been a major shitstorm in response.

After such a betrayal, the current independence party is doomed. So either the whole independence movement will crumble, or the Catalans will vote in the commie separatists, which pretty much means passing a death sentence on the economy of the region.
All in all, fun times ahead.

The big coalition they had to "win" last time is dead. The cuckservatives just wanted more gibs, and chose to go this way instead of setting bombs like the Basques. They got in the seccesion train a few years ago, and now they are jumping ship.

And they talk spanish way better than most of "true" spanish people.

T-this cannot be, we cannot give up now that other countries started recognizing us.

Venezuela and South-Ossetia were only the first ones, soon North Korea and Russia would help us!

THIS CANNOT BE!

Is this the native Catalan dance that they are always whining about preserving?

Hello Spain, can you post the picture of the Carlos Pudgiemon getting blacked?

It seems like we have 2 choices:
· Vote for ERC (they're in the Junts pel Sí coalition and strongly against this betrayal, they'll split from the coalition for sure)
· EB (They leave their seats in the parliament empty, in theory we have the numbers to leave 50%+ of the parliament empty)

You reckon this will be the end of the seperatist movement, at least for now?

You'd say that this would be an easy election campaign, right? Just showing pictures of the Guardia Civil would probably anger enough voters for a 2/3rd majority?

>as the catalans claim to be close to the french, they will beat the surrendering WR
lel

PHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

fucking indepes they are all fucking crying

>catalans will keep breeding
>nvm

>Just showing pictures of the Guardia Civil would probably anger enough voters for a 2/3rd majority?
Meanwhile Catalans didn't care their own mossos beat them up during protest for decades.

The separatist movement is never going to end.
Maybe, just maybe, it'll eventually got weaker... but there will always be catalonians demanding shit.

You are joking right? Spain could have ended this quickly and quietly by giving them a referendum. All they've done is breed a new version of ETA and emboldened them. Sure the Spanish state can crush them but the other separatist factions in other countries will also be emboldened by it.

See Scotland and Quebec, how they are absolute cucks when called out on their bluff.

I used to be federalist/independentist, never completely sure which one's better.
This september changed it, I don't think I will ever consider remaining in Spain is a good option again.

I agree with you. If they handled it like England handled Scotland, there would most likely not even have been a majority.

But politically, after the elections, would the Catalan's cause be weakened or strengthened?

What about Brussels? I'm pretty sure that they don't want an independent Catalonia? After all, the European Project is about the obliteration of all European peoples. Europe has no use for an independent Catalonian nation?

The people angered by that don't need further convincing. Problem is, a lot of catalans are scared right now, and the unionists have "waken up". Most of right-wing CiU voters don't actually want independence, but fiscal and economic benefits. That's a good chunk of support gone. Also the bleeding heart "europeist" millenials who wished for an unicorn country realized the way is hard, long and facebook likes are not enough to change anything.
Only actual commies and rural inbreds with nothing to lose will blindly follow through.

We won’t know anything for sure until 12:30 GMT at the earliest.

Es demasiado profundo para poder ser comprendido. Es como los pedazos de metal deformados que llaman estatuas.

England only allowed a referendum in Scotland because they knew that they could fix it to be a NO vote.

PUIGDE IS NOT GOING TO TALK
I REPEAT
HE ABORTED THE ANNOUNCEMENT

If they were granted a referendum and the population rejected it, the government of Spain would then have the upper hand, not only morally but in other ways. It would dampen the appetite for a referendum/independence. We've seen it happen here but because of Spain acting like retards (funny but still retarded) we have SNP cuckolds squawking and autistic screeching loudly about MUH FREEDUMB!!!!!!

They requested another referendum but it was rejected because they made the promise that it would be "once in a generation" not once ever 3 years until we get the result we want. They have accepted that but it doesn't help.

You use violence, you create martyrs, you create political prisoners then you feed their propaganda machine. Braveheart got people good with the whole Brainwashing thing until the world saw what cowards the Scots are. It's a foolish, impulsive path to resort to violence, ignoring the problem. They should have been humoured with a referendum and it could have been destroyed with minimal blowback.

Cuckdemont just cancelled the appearance scheduled in 6 minutes

Brussels is openly against a Catalan state. They can't use potential instability, countries splitting up, and in the end ending up with a 150-state European Union.

I can even understand that. But for the organization that got the Nobel Peace Prize for how they handled the situations in the Balkans and N. Ireland, I'm surprised to see that they choose to not do shit. They could at the very least facilitate a dialog. Maybe even initiate projects forcing Catalans and Spanish to work together for mutual benefit.

Problem is, the catalan issue is a major boost for PP to sweep votes to their side, and has always been. Both parties needed eachother to stay in power, so they did for a long time.

Bruselas took the Spanish side, so they are pro-unity.
Makes sense since they don't want people leaving the EU, and most countries in Europe could have a independentism awakening if Catalonia does get it.

That's sad news. I really hoped the spain military will exterminate those kommie muslim lover catalonian rats.

Do shut up Nicola, you lowered the voting age to 16, you banned Scottish citizens living in England from voting, you allowed every EU and durka paki to vote as well and you still lost.

Cry more.

>Puigdemont will talk at 1:30PM
>actually he'll talk at 2:30PM
>actually he won't talk at all
What the fuck is wrong with him ? Is he shitting himself or something ?

He's Spanish, that is all.

Putschdemon cancels his speech right now, a minute before scheduled appearence.

He has some seriously loosened anus and he can't hold the shit after so much butt fucking.

There's a demonstration by indepe cuckstudents just in front of his government yelling "traitor puigdemont" for the past 30 minutes. He chickened out

Rhetorical question, right?

IBERICO HAM'D

Absolutely true. Sending the gendarmerie to fight nationalistic sympathies is about as effective as bombing Iraq to defeat Islamic extremism.

Interesting. I'm curious to see how this one turns out.

Absolutely panicking i suppose.