*watching muslims take over your country*

*watching muslims take over your country*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpLYRS5NYgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did it come to this?

What in the flying fuck is this degenerate shit!?!?!

physical sexual contact is obsolete.

its 2 nu-males making a joke

Maybe Islam aint that bad

Truth.

this shit makes mewant to die

Forced by his parents and school councilors to become a faggot. If he has any doubts about his identity the school administration freak out and start attacking any students who don't spend their day worshipping his bravery or stepping on egg shells. Everyone pats themselves on thehe back for "supporting" a gay boy.

>Le %52 face

what the actual fuck

This is the future you chose.

>its not a slippery slope you bigot

I side with greeks, who tought that child are not human. until their mature.
Their opinion are irellevant, and should not be considered at politics at all.

>using mental health as an argument when it comes to gay and especially trans matters
Oh boy.

>The Satanic Illuminati Criminal Mafia controls the Vatican and Catholic Church, Christianity is already corrupted to the core with pedophilia and corruption
>Royal Families of Europe are all tied to Satanic Illuminati bloodlines
>Turns out visions of Islamic black flag flying over the dome of the Vatican is actually SAVING Europe and Christianity from the Satanic evil that's already infiltrated it, in some twisted fate, that Islam comes to destroy the Satanic Illuminati by conquering Rome, the Vatican, and parts of Europe

My family voted NO. Though I bet it'll be a YES because people are being forced into voting YES.

delet this

i voted no and so did my step dad because a gay guy once tried to hit on him when he was just a kid and since then hes had some pretty negative opinions on gays, my mum (half jewish) is voting yes

i see a normal looking homo

> Half Jewish

That explains.

Wait, isn't Jewism a religion?

I don't see their dad

jewishness is both ethnicity and religion

shes not religiously jewish but ethnicity she is

>youtube.com/watch?v=gpLYRS5NYgY

can someone please edit this song in the webm

Judaism is matrilineal, which makes you...

...i know

>lesbian moms
Yep, everything makes sense now.

judaism is matrilinear
if your grandfather was the jew them your mom technically isn't jewish and neither are you
if your grandmother was the new then both you and your mom are jews

14 isnt too young to know what you like. If I'm 14 and I say I like apples, than I'm pretty sure I like apples. This kid just finds the male features like the rugged look, facial hair, the muscles, he probably just finds them attractive. And don't give me the whole "nature is straight" bullshit. Nature tells you that you need to breed, but it doesn't tell you what to find attractive. At fourteen you cna developer attractions. You say it's his parents, but it seems more like his parents are just giving him the option to choose his
own path in life.

if you saw a picture of my mum your jew-o-meter would go off the charts, i love her to death but she looks very jewish and even made a muh 6 million argument at one point when we talked about refugees

Fuck off, kike

We're not your goyim to toy around with anymore.

Day of rope now

thanks to buy my dads celtic genes i dont look that jewish so im gonna identify as celtic from now on since even i have started to hate jews

You're still a fucking kike

One drop rule

neck yourself

Nature does tell you what to find attractive you literal fucking idiot.

>Sweden

Oh boy

stop calling me jewish

>Daddy kill himself cause he knew his faggot son would be a jew
I am sorry

Nature never told me to find ass attractive. Nature never said "you're gonna find Vincent van gohs painting aesthetically pleasing to your sight senses" these attractions are learned. I learned to liked them. It was never something I was born with. There was a time I liked David bowie, than I stopped listing to him and than tried listing to him again and I don't like it. Explain that. Breeding is natural, but attraction is learned.

Predisposition is inherited, you literal fucking idiot. Go away. Sup Forums is 18+

your country is only 70% ethnically french

>Because we should follow jewish law when determining who is and isn't white

Is this the darkest timeline?

>the "I-had-absolutely-no-hand-in-the-outcome-of-my-children's-sexual-orientation" face

>70% ethnically french
thats pretty generous famalam

Your gramma needs to be Jewish, after(before) that is quite irrelevant, still you can get a few gibs or citizenship to join us and take over your adopting land.

Exactly they considered males to mature between 25-30, before which they should try different studies/professions. Much better than today's tendency to lable everyone as soon as they enter secondary education.

And you're a literal fucking fool. Humans aren't so black and white my friend. Humans can Learrrrrn. Something you haven't figured out. You can change simply by changing your environment. Just because my mother is a whore and my dad is a redneck from Arkansas doesn't mean I'm some sexual devient redneck fuck! I learned to be different. I learned to have different interest and to act different. As a human, you can be different. It's what separates us from animals

how is france doing anyway, i was in paris back in 2015 and maybe 30% of the people i saw were black and another 20% were arabic/north african

in his defense the little shit looks autistic but society really shouldnt applaud and fuel his delusions

Let me guess, Sweden?

Yes. How is that wrong, retard?

It would be the same is telling schizophrenic that you heard the voice as well and encourage them to do what it says.

Glad I was bullied in my schooling years

The Strain.

So world of darkness is based on real life? Any Tremere here wants to turn me?

Probably fake, but still, the fact that I have to use "probably" in this sentence makes my blood boil.

What actually is
fuck
I dont