Anime ends and leaves an empty hole in your soul that can't be filled by any other show?

>anime ends and leaves an empty hole in your soul that can't be filled by any other show?

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Sekkou Boys

>unironically liking this train wreck

GJ-bu

I felt legit sad when it ended. I enjoyed it way too much.

>You will never have a fun club
>You will never hang out with three rich girls, a canadian, and a glutton
>You will never be Oreman
>You will never experience a school life where all girls are nice and don't actually have ill intent towards you for no reason

Better than seeing that fucking travesty of a manga ending. Holy fuck, I'm still mad.

It's still such a good show, even if there was no proper conclusion

Azumanga Daioh, the manga actually.
I never expected such a bittersweet ending after all the fun i had.

None ever because it's just entertainment.

You can't lie to me

>there'll never be another show this comfy

dude, compared to the manga this shit ended on a note so emotionally satisfying I pray for the brain damage that will take away knowing how it goes on.

Sounds like the manga too

manga sucks, Urabe girl of the year all years.

Probably Welcome to the NHK, never experienced an ending like that.

I love Urabe!

Haruhi and then K-on.

No bullies.

What are you talking about ?
Ending sucks.

What's wrong with the manga?

it seems like its a cute romance manga about a young couple but its actually a psychological horror story about a place where time does not exist and even though days weeks and years go by nothing ever seems to happen.

Man that must be a shared universe a lot of authors are secretly writing in

Sora no Woto, Shinsekai Yori, Nisekoi aand especially Naruto

Nisekoi was just really fun and comfy in the first half of the first season, after that it went to shit.

Naruto because, back in 2007-2010 with early-mid Shippuuden, I just had a blast watching it. Naruto finishing off Kakuzu with his newly learned Rasenshuriken, Shikamaru single handedly taking down Hidan, Sasuke vs Itachi with the truth behind the entire massacre coming to light, Jiraiya vs Pain, Naruto finally getting his shit together by learning sage mode and taking down Pain by himself, and with that finally reaching his dream by becoming revered as the hero who saved the village.

I don't know. Naruto then was just really entertaining. Shame it became a complete train wreck in the war afterwards.

Patlbaor
don't mention "reboot" please

PI PIRU PIRU PIRU PI PIRU PI

I never recovered

There will never be another anime quite like Paranoia Agent.

R.I.P Satoshi Kon, you absolutely beautiful madman.

yaaawn

Zero no Tsukaima.

I really t

Zero no Tsukaima was my first anime, I'll never enjoy a show as much as I enjoyed that one.

Imagine when Yotsuba&! ends

That day I'm leaving the medium behind.

Read the manga.

Imagine when Golgo 13 ends holy shit.

Golgo is "heading towards its conclusion" since 2015

I know but it's just been going for so long I can't imagine what'll happen.

Usually the better a series is, the less I miss it when I'm done because I'm satisfied by it. It's just when it's unfinished and has lots of loose ends that it leaves a hole, like Twelve Kingdoms.

It hurts that I will never see this qt's arc finished.

Really feels like the end of an era.

We barely have Conan and Ippo now.

Obligatory

Press F

Erased.
The hole left by the NTR was big. I actually had a dream about it last night. He got cucked so hard dammit

I love Urabe.

Alien 9, too short man.

Your lie in april

Clannad

this anime ruined my life, watching anime will never be the same, nothing can top it

Damn, i was just considering watching it.
Maybe i shouldn't.