I wonder who could be behind it. hmmm

People in the commentsection are finally waking up

Hey Iman?

wouldn't be surprising desu

>Stop laughing you filthy infidel dogs
KEK that actually wrote a sanddindu on faceberg

Yeah I wouldn't be supprised too

Was machst du jetzt?

Probably the local teenagers being edgy again. I would at least hope.

>deutscher Humor

I don't speak Arabic

Translation my nigga

Did we, dare I say it, start the fire?

>be mud nigger cleric
>want more gibs
>get a pigs head and wrap it in all sorts of nylons, sheets(so you don't touch it because a sand pedo told you it's filthy)
>drop it off at your mosque
>dispose of carrying equipment
>call the police and contact people in the local media
>procure even more gibsmedat

"the animal seeked a watersource but died. there hasnt been raining season for a longer time in Hachenburg2

"Has the pig be questioned already 8to the case)"?

forgot pic

Once again its always the non Muslims that make suh a big deal about pork.

Even if you painted the door with pigs blood, Islamically we simply have to wash off the blood. Pig is simply considered impure like feces or urine, not some magical kryptonite that permenately melts us

Reminds me of this classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=4GF_oDiaszg

pls post more comments LMAO

Yes, the fire rises.

>Implying dead rotting meat of any kind isnt filthy
>Implying raw pork isnt the number one spreader of parasites and other viruses for humans
>Implying it is the muslims who grossly exaggerate the issue of pork
>Implying the Bible doesnt have far higher pork restrictions
> Implying implications

Underrated

Nice taqiyya Ahmed.
Any Muslim secretly fears pork because of its alleged spiritual effects on the body. I'm pretty sure there's a reason why sand people claim that touching a pig will send them to hell if they don't run off to the mosques to get purified.
Same with dogs.

Basically all of man's best friends are kryptonite to your kind but not as much as pig consumption/touch.

White impotent Cucks BTFO! Did Breivik save Norway?

Where I live, they freak out if pork touches their food and screech at me that anything halal has to be cooked separately. At grocery stores, they screech autistically if someone leaves pork behind

if 20 germans had been slaughtered by one of their inbred brethren instead they would have been all smiles

And it's covered in plastic

>Pig head thrown on mosque
lie

it actually says pig head thrown at contruction site of a mosque

you krauts wouldn't have the balls to throw it at a real mosque

>Implying the Bible doesnt have far higher pork restrictions
That's the old testament part of it. Basically the jew part.

Here let me enlighten you with a verse from Christ himself:
biblehub.com/matthew/15-11.htm

"Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man. "

Please translate every comment LMAO

That's just German efficiency, buddiboi.
They can't build a mosque there now, so the place can be reused.
Had they built a mosque first, it'd be difficult to find a use with all the goofy minarets (and stuff).

Yeaah... too bad that whoever did that will get a prison sentence and will be murdered while in there (like some polish guy that put ham on mosque's doorstep in UK)

Actually I am currently in hawza studying to be a scholar. Pork is considered to be najis (impure). Najis items include urine, blood, feces, semen, etc from most animals including humans. There is absolutely zero spirtual effect from getting in contact with najis items. Otherwise every time we piss or have sex we will be in hell.

Even if I touch the pig I am fine as najasa (impurities) only are considered to have spread if there is dampness.

Even if there is dampness or anything and i swim in pigs blood. The only ruling is I cannot pray, read Quran, or do anything requiring purity until I wash off the impuries.

The Bible is what prohibits touching pig. The Quean simply says wash off any impurities. Go read our scholarly sites if you think I am doing taqqiya which is retarded because taqqiya is only applicable if my life is in danger

Judaism is a cover for pedophiles?

What would happen if this was a pic of a catholic priest? It would be on CNN

hope it works for your own sake jurgen
Dirk Metternich:
the animal has searched for a water place and died, there was no rain for a long time in Hachenburg

Isabella Ulrich:
did the question the pig yet?

literally germany tier humor

It has before in Berlin IIRC, but the pig's head was buried then.

This is correct, cross contamination of food makes he entire dish najis (impure) and therefore we cannot eat it.

And Jesus also said Do not think that I have come to remove the law rather i have come to confirm it

And

Whomever teaches and encourages others to follow the law they shall be regarded as high in the kingdom of God but those that do not practice the law and tell others to do the same shall be regarded as the Least

Jesus sawas followed the law and so do we. He never ate pork and rather he forced 2000 of them off a cliff

>because taqqiya is only applicable if my life is in danger
Well if you're in Europe(you pretty much are because you're prolly hiding your Canadian/Swedish flag) so you gotta keep lying and subverting because if you don't people will eventually wake up and skin you alive. All of you.

I took off my meme flag for you. I have no fear of anyone, if I am killed for worshipping God alone then so be.

I like how a mudslime is trying to teach me Christianity.

>And Jesus also said Do not think that I have come to remove the law rather i have come to confirm it
Laws, not habits.

>Whomever teaches and encourages others to follow the law they shall be regarded as high in the kingdom of God but those that do not practice the law and tell others to do the same shall be regarded as the Least
duh

>He never ate pork and rather he forced 2000 of them off a cliff
True, but he also ate with filthy hands. Hence why when he was asked why he did that he said that it doesn't matter that much what goes into the body/mouth(food, etc) but what comes out of it(lies, heresies, etc)

Oh and btw the pigs were doing Jesus a favor. If they weren't there where would've the 2000 demons went? Probably other humans. It explains why he even listened to Legion in the first place rather than to just banish them all.

Implying you belong anywhere near Europe. Go home and fix your own shitholes. Europeans do not owe you a damned thing.

>US
Pfft drama queen. Obama would've probably took you to a dinner at the White House if you were attacked for your pedo prophet's religion and he was still POTUS

This is true and is a huge redpill on these subhuman dogs. They enjoy seeing white people die and will never ever condemn their own violence.

Pork prohibition is a clear law. Literally God said DO NOT TOUCH THE SWINE.

But go ahead enjoy bacon God will hold you to account, the main point here is in Islam like Judasim and real christianity pork is considered impure and simply washing the affected site is enough. You do not go to hell for touching pork, nor does it spiritually effect you any more than using the bathroom or having sex does. Just wash and you are good

Im a third generation american dingus

You are the only one being dramatic here. I simply stated the law and ruling from the Quran etc you are the one making bizarre stories and religious rulings

Also I was never an Obama fan, much prefer trump, 100%

They should be careful the thought police doesn't kick their doors down for those lame ass "jokes".

kek'd

Gavin Boby does a lot of good work here and across the world helping countries get mosque planning applications rejected constantly.

He's a good guy.

>Implying raw pork isnt the number one spreader of parasites and other viruses for humans
No. It is poultry.

Someone please nuke us?
Islam is a part of Germany, let them be.

>Islam is a part of Germany, let them be.
There is no such thing, Hans. Germany will be part of Islam.

This seems like the sort of law that was a good idea at the time, but shouldn't be relevant now.

Islam was also a part of Spain and Italy . History could repeat itself

>thinks Germany exists

racist

207 LOLs 100 butthurt

H-hans, is.... is there a chance after all?

Why??? He rather have no life if he has to do that.

>taqqiya is only applicable if my life is in danger
nice taqqyia faggot, doesn't work here

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s

>Tobias Zechendorf
>Respektlos und als puren Rassismus zu werten!
cuck

most of them actually are kekking off it though, it's good to see