Nov 4 really scares me. We are outnumbered by Antifa wut do ???

Nov 4 really scares me wut do ???
We are outnumbered by Antifa wut do

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just buy a gun.

Don't you have to have bullets for the gun as well

Nothing will happen.

Stop sperging. Stay at home and watch youtube livestreams of them getting shot on their pussies with bean bags. They are only going to disrupt and burn down democrat neighborhoods. Eventually BLM will have enough of their shit and kick their ass. Meanwhile all the centrists take another step to the right.

Just buy the new Etrian Odyssey and get comfy :^)

No
That's a jewish lie

They are only rioting in left wing cities. It would be like if Communist Russia invaded Stalingrad to liberate it from Communist Russians.

>We are outnumbered
Are you in the campus transsexual poetry center? Do you live in the Bay Area? How are you outnumbered?

Y A W N

its gonna be another "antifa stand around and block traffic" episode

Arrest them. Communism is illegal in America

>I'm so scared....
You're a fucking idiot

Maybe we will get a few webms of them getting run over. That's all I want form this.

And get hit by cars kek

FOUR 3's

Not act like retards giving (((media))) the footage they want. Stay home, get comfy, turn on the news, and watch antifa make the normies hate them. If they start attacking cops or fucking up too much property, it's gon b gud.

no, two 33rd degree masons

no, 2 33rd degree masons

I-i'm so scared as well my comra- fellow white supremacist, I think we should not go... Antifa seems to have the upper hand now, I think we lost friend...

hide your trash bins

Why Don't you have a gun you dumb nigger? I got enough rounds that if they try anything it'll be like fish in a barrel, and I live near an SJW hive.

That said, nothing major will happen.

THIS

posting from beyond the grave!

If this is real it could permanently dismiss any attempts to remove the second amendment. Thanks leftiepoos

>scares me
>we

Groupthink is retarded.

we do what were best
>shit post
4th will be retard fuck feast of leftys
> some downtown area will get btfu
nothing major will happen
and
> if it does we fash out and snip these commie faggots from 1000 yards until we kill all commies

>fuck up your break pads so they just happen to fail when antifa is filling up entire streets
>plant explosives in sex toys and leave them around public areas with a sign that says they're HIV positive so that if city workers get to them first they wont detonate
>attain the rights to have a hotdog stand that doesn't serve the homeless or something where they plan to protest and have some sort of taser machine gun to act in self defence

This post is satire for those who don't know. Fuck blumpf and fuck white people!

>They are only going to disrupt and burn down democrat neighborhoods.
this

Reminder
"Antifas" are weak,easy-to-manipulate middle class kids with no experience in physical combat whatsoever.

I wouldn't worry about it.

as for me, be bummed out they don't wanna come back to VA after getting their women PARKED in Charlottesville.

>We are outnumbered by Antifa wut do
which is the bigger number again?

a bunch of mercs hired by Soros and crew
everyone else

STAY HOME, dumbass.

get that AUSFAG out of there

Sit down with them. Play monopoly. Let them win. Antifa problem solved. I'm not kidding.

>pic related
Nice digits tho

>block
You mean "slow down"

>it by
>FOUR 3
>will h
>worr
Responding to a fucking bait thread
meant to strike at our morale.

Let local police and national guard kick their shit in

I recommend you stop being such a faggot.

I'd bet she's the first to fucking cry and bite the curbstone

We are not outnumbered at all, leftists are just full time students or unemployed. Plus they are all no-funs faggots. If they dared to start using knives and guns on mass, they would be dealt with swiftly.

Don't worry about it m8

plus our unemployed men are all INTJ psychos, basically pound for pound they are pussies. Lots of them are just minorities or women.

we aren't out numbered. Push the Normies so hard I dear them. Block traffic, burn buildings, assult people ANTIFA. I dear them to follow through with their rhetoric and only enemys will they find.

Are you a trash bin? Because these are main targets of antifa these days.

Much of what you are seeing is propaganda.

I also suspect that Antifa is riddled with FBI people, as with Cointelpro back in the Sixties. Antifa would be a perfect Front for Al Qaeda or ISiS, or the Cheka. People don’t realize that J.Edgar Hoover found out that the KGB and Cuban Intelligence were behind a lot of the bombings and assassinations of cops that went on in the US in the Sixties, so the Russians, for example, wouldn’t be above doing that kind of thing again and using Antifa as a cutout.

All of us have had since 2008 to get a sufficient armory to operate with. If you aren't a "prepper", even by minimum standards, you are either completely irresponsible or woefully uninformed.

>we are outnumbered
They are fighting the national guard if they fight anything. I'm gonna be at home watching faggotry in motion.

Now if a frito bandito antifa faggot knocks on my door they are getting rocksalted but I live in white country so it isn't happening.

>outnumbered
Come on, you are not unless you're a trash bin.

>she

or a starbucks window

Stay home in your mother's basement where you belong, and jack off to cartoons of naked toddlers.

Outnumbered my ass...these punks dont realize that good ol boys have been running around in the woods for years training for this exact shit...they are fucked.

You must be kidding. Nobody is afraid of antifa

saged

Relax. We aren't as outnumbered as you think and this just means more targets to shoot at.

>Altrighters stay home
>Antifa chimps out and attacks random people
>Antifa get rounded up and arrested

That simple guys

>Average Cuckenstein player
Wew!

The undercover agents will be throwing rocks and bottles at riot police. Skull cracking and gas will ensue

Watch Dylan, Skyler, and Asher get their asses kicked by the cops while they wave their garbage can shields at them.

We should support Antifa and the eventual Balkanization of the USA to liberate ourselves and the world from (((them))). Either way Antifa gets btfo, revolutions always devour their young.

So what exactly is the "revolution" they plan on doing? How do you cause a "revolution" by appealing to the masses and the establishment?

Anyways if it is a thing what should we expect? do I just have to "worry" about a bunch of larpy college students throwing rocks and urine bottles while autistically screeching?

Sage
>nov. 4th is a trap set to discredit the right

Are you daft? Blind maybe? Right side + normies are nowhere NEAR equal with antifags- let alone "outnumbered". Change your britches and settle down. Stock up on snackies and get a shotgun if you're so worried. But you're worryin for nothin.

refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/
refuse fascism lists details for everything but detroit, which only has a simple piece of contact info, nearly all other locations have fleshed out details and continue to gain more data

what's going down in detroit?

hide the trash cans!

antifa-cia
alt right-cia
>any questions

Fuck all will happen just a bunch of fags with air soft guns standing in midile of road screaming maybe a few bins will be set in fire that's about it

Really hope Antifa does something. Nothing more satisfying than killing communists and trans-retards.

Out numbered? Seriously, there is nothing to hype yet you shills continue to try to hype this.

The Soros mercs have another thing coming if they think this will do shit.

>set to auto
>your evil baby killing assault combat weapon will now automatically remove all communists within a 200 meter radius

Knowledge

hey uh, never reply to that many posts again. lurk more, scum like you need to be purged, who gives a fuck what your opinion is? certainly not me.

>outnumbered
>sides in orbit
"We" havn't event begun to take the field yet.

The day Sup Forums finally gets off it's ass and stops being an intel network, is the day that pure chaos takes over and ((they)) will realize we never had a political affliction at all.
>for the lulz
will be the law of the land.