How will you ensure a future for the white race if you don't read?

How will you ensure a future for the white race if you don't read?

No responses because Americans don't read.

I've read like 5 world of warcraft books this year. I will tell my children the deeds of Broxigar, Illidan, Arthas, and Garrosh.

Its like asking why Rome fell ...

>Reading flattened dead trees.
>When all text on Earth is within 10 clicks on your computer.

Garrosh did nothing wrong.

Kill yourselves my negroes.

He lost.

Why? World of Warcraft is white man culture.

HELLO Americans?

spoken like someone who never reads.
back to Wendys friend

>reading B fantasy novels for children

Kill yourself negroe. Remove yourself from the white gene pool.

>i care what some random retard thinks about the stories i enjoy

It's okay to be vastly inferior, for now.

We expect to iron out your poorfag habbits within the next generation or two though.

I don't give a fuck mongrel, just saying you should off yourself if you think reading WoW novels can even be called reading. And you should never reproduce.

>you think reading this thing is reading

As a matter of fact i do you colossal retart

I'm pretty sure you've never read anything outside the school curriculum, yes? Aside from manchildish fantasy novels or Sci-Fi of course.

As I said, off yourself.

I bet you haven't even read the American classics as an American.

That book is commie rubbish and should be taken off of Sup Forums's reading list.

I'm actually reading the republic right now! So far it seems really easy to understand for a philosophy book. I'm thinking of trying some Kierkegaard, Heidigger, or Montaigne next.

If anyone wants to learn about philosophy in the easiest way possible, please check out the philosophize this podcast. Its fantastic.

Of course I have, but I don't care to impress some random retarted serb on 4channel

There is plenty of shit that is not digitized online or easily available. A lot of textual criticism and biblical study material for example.

yebim te kniga nigger.

Everyone reads throw away shit, if they're an avid reader. Acting like people start with refined taste in lit is the kind of autistic shit that is a hallmark of people who don't read but want to be considered 'readers'.

I read a ton. I just download PDFs usually and put them on my kindle paperwhite.. for Non-fiction I usually stick to audiobooks though.

Being read to is for children. Use your eyes and brain faggot

No, I work a lot and I’m in my cars a lot. I see no problems with listening to a history audiobook.

Yes, all good American children should read To Kill a Mockingbird, Uncle Tom's Cabin, and Huckleberry Finn so they won't grow up to be racist.

Because i breed
t. Chad

Daily reminder if you're not reading through the Western Canon then you're not a westerner.

when people say "start with the greeks" which books am i meant to read?

do you have a link to a list of books that are considered to be the western canon?

Meditations by Mark

Every Pulitzer prize winner and top of the New York Times bestseller list.

>Pulitzer prize
fuck off

Literally just ordered it 30 minutes ago
Also Meditations, Mein Kampf, Das Kapital, Men among the Ruins and Fragments

I listen to a lot of audio books at work.
Last time I enjoyed the On the Shortness of Life by Seneca while operating a grain elevator. It was like working in a sand dial.

get The Prince and The Art of War

Got and read both, also Machiavelli Art of War

>he fell for the literary jew meme

Yeah it's full blown commie (though you could read it , as it explicitly says, about internal knowledge and justice writ large in the state to see ti better). You could also say Plato was shitposting Athens (by mimicking Spartan's commie idea) after the 30 Tyrants, for killing Socrates.
In any case , I love it, & one of the great books, but it is second only to Das Kapital and Rousseau's 'general will' crap for stupid fucking ideas.
>Kill youself Plato

Get on my level.