Resident of cuckland just signed away his own independence and own presidency

resident of cuckland just signed away his own independence and own presidency

have we ever seen a bigger cuck this year? cuck of the year award goes too..

President*

oh well doesn't matter anymore he doesn't have that title anymore anyway.

>people honestly though that the catalonia shit would go anywere
maybe in the next 200 years :^)

its amazing how fast cuclonia backed down.

at first it did seems like they were genuinely gonna to fight for their independence.

but instead of doing that. they backed down and embarrassed themselves in front of the whole world.

Seriously someone thought that this will end in something?

"Execute order 155."

He canceled the speech!
Catalonian separatist, the eternal cuck.

if only they did so their commie cuck paradise could crash and burn within a year and show the rest of the world once and for all that it doesn't fucking work.

What is he doing seriously? Catalans must hate him yet, he ruined all their hopes.

It was either that or lose a civil war (and his head at the end). He was fucked from the get go.

gas

>not real communism because communism always works (in theory) therefore it was state capitalism.jpeg
there is no point in arguing with them.

Being a retarded cuck, the only thing that he can do. fucking separatist man... are living memes.

>leftist
>ever not being a cuck
It's in their genes.

He figured out that there isn't any wealth on his strip of clay to redistribute so he threw in the towel.

Could somebody explain what he really did ? Can't find anything except that he canceled his speech

Went to prep his wife's bull

>this year?
I dare say the biggest cuck in all human history. Not even Sweden can achieve this levels of cuckoldry.

I think he is unironically married to a gypsy

fucking lol catalonians will never recover from this. now i kinda wish that they had their own flag on 4chimp so everyone can point at them and laugh.

Modern leaders are pussies. He should have declared independence and fight for it, great things don't happen by whining in an office. Plus we would have a nice happening.

Once again, YA HEMOS PASAO!

cuck lord supreme. what an embarrassment

No surprise, they are half white flags