Leftists hate nazis cuz muh Holocaust

>leftists hate nazis cuz muh Holocaust
>literally only reason to hate them
>commies are ok tho even if they killed several times more people

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DSASaxon/status/923397226776457216
youtube.com/watch?v=5DuMaZy9xOU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews are so far removed from reality that they don't even know who their audience is, and then they will bitch and cry anti-Semitism when they don't make their Shekels for their shit product.

>Wolfenstein is anti-Nazi
okay, fair enough–
>is pro-communist
fucking why?

Millennials are duped by communism.

9/10 Millenials probably don't even know Communism's body count dwarfs Facsism's

this is precisely how it works in the real world also

That's because it wasn't REAL communism.

Stalin never killed millions. Most of them died during the famine and industrialization. And even if he did kill them they probably deserved it cuz they stood in the way of communism, which was never achieved tho, probably because he didn't kill enough of them.

True communism can only be achieved in death.
Because in death we all are equal.
Stalin is the patron saint of communists, the truest one to the cause.

Oh it was real communism and it was implemented the way it was intended CYKA BLAT

dat profile pic

twitter.com/DSASaxon/status/923397226776457216

fascion

Genrikh Yagoda ring a bell?

And this is why communists hate Jesus so much.
He defied death.

Communists are still less evil because Nazis killed based solely on race and sexuality whereas the Communists did it out of greed and incompetence.
The former is way more evil.

Because Nazism was and is a response to communism and when Nazis lose commies win, period.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

swedes are cucked beyond belief

You can kill as many people as you want as long as Jews aren't some of them.

My grade twelve history teacher was a communist apologist, and he'd always say this shit. He even had a bust of Mao on his desk lmao

Heinlein's Razor
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
The latter part tends to be left out too often.

communists killed people who refused to be atheist and every dictatorship executed gays back then

>Communism
>evil
What's so bad about killing enemies of the State? What's so bad about killing people who try to ruin the good times for everyone?
Really...

I forget, was the original game like this? I remember the Nazis just kind of being the stand-in villains instead of fighting demons like in Doom.

>Seize the means of production
>Cease to produce any food
Is this what communists mean?

>this is what tankies really believe

They also sterilized mixed race kids, and persecuted the jews and considered southern Italians and Slavs as non-white. They also hysterically burned books and banned "degenerate art" while being degenerates themselves.

Hitler had his niece sit on his face and piss on him.

Stormfags preachig about how nazis were an antidote to Weimar "degeneracy" dusgust me.

Swedes at it again.

Holomomdor was ethnic genocide of 10 gorrillion ukraines you judeophile apoligist

youtube.com/watch?v=5DuMaZy9xOU&feature=youtu.be

>genocide is bad and evil
>KILL EVERY NAZI KILL THEM ALL EVEN THEIR CHILDREN

Leftism is hypocrisy personified. The Holocaust never happened while the Left is actual guilty of genocide.

>he believes the retarded Jewish lies about Hitler
Let me guess Hitler was a self hating jew, with one testicle, who fucked dogs, and his cousins, and also he was gay!!!
Kill yourself retarded goy

one or the other, you are either with us or you are a cultural marxist. Communism and Nationalism cannot coexist, one will dominate the other so we much rise the swastika flags. It is the only way to protect ourselves now user, we are almost a minority in the USA and Europe will be also in only another two decades, but they won't even have the bill of rights.

What are you smoking fake ruskie?

Blowjob "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEE-OPLE" Blazkowitz

Communism is the state-mandated counterculture. It poses no real threat to the current order.

There's communist meme pages (yes, they exist) on Facebook with nearly a million likes. They promote this stuff institutionally. It's on university campuses, in schools, etc. What we have today is effectively a social form of communism. Society revolves around being "equal".

You can't expect them to criticise communism when what they're following is essentially just a bastardised version of it.

Say what you want about nazism, at least it fed its own people, I can see why people would still want it.
But what sort of mentally retarded moron would seek an ideology known to murder its own population ?

You could get labelled that for any arbitary reason. Like not smiling in front of dear leader or something.

That game is the most disgusting degenerate garbage I have ever seen in a videogame.

Nice strawman dude, have your .02

My privilege have been checked.
Thanks.

>>literally only reason to hate them

Not really. The nazies invaded, pillaged and destroyed many white countries. They were responsible for murdering millions of white people in Europe and they actually lost the war which basically obliterated the traditionalist movement in the continent.

There's something off about this guy's face, but I can't quite put a finger on it.

>Hitler had his niece sit on his face and piss on him.

No wonder GRUMPHALD DNORPF also likes to be pissed on, as he's literally Hitler's grandson AND reincarnation.

Take a peek at Radish's "Reign of Reason" blog post where there are gratuitous awful grisly excerpts of just how those Bolsheviks acted out their greed. In addition, Lenin and Trotsky inadvertently created the conditions for a Stalin to rise to power (and Lenin was probably poisoned); this is what communism does

real nazis dont even exist today, only roleplayers. real communists though, they do exist. and if you see a person identifying as a commie, you better beat the living shit out of that person. he believes that your stuff is not yours. what you worked hard for is his as much as it is yours in his opinion. only way to deal with this is a beating. one time my buddies and i threw an acne nerd with a commie hat down in a small waterstream, when he landed in the water (knee deep, no danger for his life), he screamed like an autistic baby while he just stood there with his wet commie feet and his stupid commie star hat in his small hands. should be said that the reason it escalated was because he was abusing my buddys dogs from outside their gate and when confronted he thought he had a chance in fighting but his gay little friends did not help him they just watched the show. just a funny little true story from real life i wantes to share.

It's okay to kill people for equality

20 years in paint tool sai

Nazi Jew kill count: 0
Nazi Jew disease kill count: 300k

Wtf i love Nazis now

The jews are putting pro-commie propaganda in our vidya now

Except, he doesn't stand for gun control.

> A tyrannical, out of control Dictator tries to systematically murder millions of innocent people in the name of "purity"
Yeah, that's the one and only reason people think the Nazis are a fucking waste of flesh.

I don't give a single fuck about how many jews the nazies killed.

I think the seizure of food in Ukraine and the extermination of the Kulac's is proof enough to say, hey maybe it wasn't stupidity, maybe it was evil and malice afoot.

waaahhhh!!! vidya gaems show stuff that trigger me!!!!!

Killing someone is killing someone, the reason is irrelevant. How old are you?

Eh, that wouldn't happen if I were the person in charge. I will be granting people enough freedom - people wouldn't even be aware that they're living under communism. Only big threats, or threats with potential to turn big would get gulag'd.

#metoo

>this whole post
I remember my dumb bitch school teacher told us that Hitler wanted to kill everyone that wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed.

It feel like he was punched a few times but still, it wasn't enough.

that game is made by jews why bother trying to understand it.

>okay, fair enough

It's not jewish lies, stormfag.

Strasser himself wrote about this. Strasser is no kike, even David Duke praises Strasser.

Let me tell you about cumslutism, as I like to call it.

The degenerate fuckers hate their life, because nobody has anything and the police and the army keeps bashing their heads in all the time. OK.
Then, some real fucking smart-ass decides that because everyone is so fucking happy all the time, they should force everyone to be a cumslut too. So they start wars.
And suddenly all those commies who hated life, start to take life from others and start to do horrible acts on others only because their own life is shit.

But do they even try to fix their shit? no.
Why? It's easier to ruin everything from everybody than fix your own shit.

Besides, when they are the ones with the boots and rifles, they tend to forget what the same fucking soldiers kept doing to them while there was no war.

And when they are the ones doing the horrible things, well that is the first time in their life that they feel like they have "power" over something. Only because they are the ones with the gun doing the raping.

TL;DR: Keep raping and kicking somebody for so long that they themselves start to kick and rape people too.

Communism. It's fucking brilliant.

Underrated af post.

>They also hysterically burned books and banned "degenerate art" while being degenerates themselves.
so did communists. freedom of expression was literally not allowed. i dont think you could say one was worse than the other but communism has killed many, many more people

It's actually made by Swedes.

You know, our famous engineers Korolev, Tupolev and others were imprisoned, so they made their things in gulags or secured R&D facilities.

tell a real life story about beating a commie and no one answers, meanwhile bad boring memes gets 5+ answers :( you nerds are too caught up in the memes. reality is not waiting for you...

He did invade France, Poland and even Yugoslavia - an anti-communist monarchy.

Do you think people are just gonna put up with that shit? I'll bash your brains out my self, fucking stormkeks.

can't really complain if it's been like that since the beginning, and at least then it was a mindless shooter with zero politics

>that one times nazis were in power wuz true nazism
>all those times commies were in power wasn't true communism

You're just a commie apologist

I'll never do a single Eternal Anglo post again, if I see more of posts like these

Disdain for Plebs is that you?

Shut the fuck up fish-nigger.
When you speak, it sounds the same when a fenno-swede starts to suck dick and talking in swedish at the same time.

The fuck outta here, you retarded monkey.

>>leftists hate nazis cuz muh Holocaust
>>literally only reason to hate them
wut
back to school, proper one, not Bolivian

Played it when i was a kid. Thank you jews for making me kill nazis before teaching me history.

yea just like women are the REAL victims of war.

oh no, those poor jews

Hey. Side question. What is the general opinion of the holocaust in Bolivia? Is it taught in schools? Is it a crime to question it?

>Communism is the state-mandated counterculture. It poses no real threat to the current order.
EU flag speaks the truth for once.

It's amazing the factors that can ruin a game and make it shit.

one of those ways is what i call "death by cringe". It's when the developers can't help themselves from filling their games with their own personal/political autism and shoving it down the throats of the consumers who play it.

Mass Effect Andromeda was the last victim of this new trend in vidya, Bioware cranked the political commentary cringe up to 11 and it ended up bankrupting the company, and killing the entire franchise (no more Mass Effect). It would seem that NuWolfen(((stein))) is the next in line to share the same fate.

>there are only two sides! nazism and communism!

>all modern political issues can equated to long-dead totalitarian dictatorships that ended decades ago!

Not really, just worth noticing the hypocrisy of their part
>nazis are bad because they killed millions
Of course, that seems reasonable
>commies are ok tho, even if they killed more they opposed nazis so dat means det good
Uuuh

You can be anti-nazi and not be a commie

i am proud of the way i speak. proud of my accent too. people can hear i am from denmark. a place that produces tall, blonde haired, blue eyed people with some of the best diplomatic skills in the world (read about scavenius in ww2). anf a fantastic history of dominating weak irrelevant nations like yours, but also more prominent nations like the britains. not like you little autistic mongrel forest goblins.

Jew you know what (((looks funny)))

>While not an actual priest, this faggot virtue signals with the costume to get commie poon

>Hitler had his niece sit on his face and piss on him.
i require some sauce with this pasta

waaaaaaaaah!!!!! why do they like commies so much??? its unfair!!!! games should hate stuff I hate!!!!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that shithole needs to be nuked

really made me ponder...

>communist
>priest

Unequal eye height, an often jewish feature cohencidently.

>Level 2

How do you fuck up this bad

>and sexuality
commies hanged faggots well into the sixties too, just so you know