How many monsters are here?

So I've heard a lot of horror stories regarding this site and how toxic the people who make up its community can be. I came here because I really want to see just how many of you here are monsters.

And by "monster," I don't mean Frankenstein and Dracula. By "monster," I mean "a human being who's committed acts so deplorable that they can never be forgiven."

Such as murders and rapists, or collectives like hate groups or worse...

So I know that there're a lot of users here who're monstrous in their own way, to the point where it would be pretty scary to be so much as ten feet away from them in real life...

But I know there ARE people on here who're truly good at heart, despite the fact they can sometimes be forceful and abrasive in their actions and words.

So tell me: How many monsters are here on this site of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well....there are Muslims who post here

im a foster parent

Welcome to Sup Forums the website. You are on channel Sup Forums - politics, you want channel Sup Forums - random. Would you kindly fuck off and lurk more.

>like hate groups or worse...
Define this. You won't wind many rapists or murderers here. Your answer depends on this one.

i have personally holocausted over 6 million jews

the correct spelling fine sir is 'moar', as in 'lurk moar'

Unless you complain about unfiltered opinions you won't have people shit on you.

I accept our lord and savior Jesus Christ into my heart. Can you say the same user?

I find it offensive you'd even say that. The people here are the nicest ive ever met and a few bad apples dont define us all

Most hate groups houses people like that. I mean, come on...a group of people who've dedicated their lives to spreading intolerance, hatred, and ignorance of entire groups of individuals they don't even know anything about?

You really think they wouldn't mind having murderers and rapists around as long as they're the race they DON'T despise?

>how it feels to chew five gum

you could also say "lurk, moor" if addressing a negro

That's not what I fucking asked. Define 'hate group'.

FPBP

I lived in Oakland for ten years. I think I know exactly how shitty niggers are, thank you very much.

You are in a place beyond your mental capacity. Go back to facebook

No monsters here, but there are a few pubescent budding pervs who harass the gurls. Agree re the good people. Not a lot of airheads.

People throw the word hate around too much. Time is coming when it will be as impotent as racist or anti-semite.

You are of course correct good fellow.

I pet cats fur against the grain and rub their little paws between my thumb and fingers forcefully but gently until they squirm.

Except not all Muslims are monsters like al-Qaeda and ISIS. The ironic thing is that statement kind of makes a monster out of you instead...

It's likely you've spread this kind of thinking around for a good deal of your life. Like I said, spreading tons of falsehoods and lies about an entire group of people, based on what a select few of them did?

You'll go out of your way to vilify this whole group, just because you're afraid of/pissed of at what ISIS and the like have done...

And you're going to tell me you and people like you aren't part of this big spread of Antisemitism?

You're going to tell me YOU aren't one of the many monsters in this situation?

Bollocks. And I'm not even British.

OP can never be forgiven this utterly retarded question, so there's one.

Oh sweet summer child

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU REALLY DONT GET IT DO YOU MUTHER FUCKER , HEIL HITLER , WELCOME TO Sup Forums BITCH

Isnt that pic of that guy who killed all them anti boycott Israel kids on that island

The one city for a mere decade of your life, despite the fact you were likely already looking at the situation though a lens of bias, ignorance, and to confirm your delusions of the people you dislike.

When will you realize your one opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things? ...Probably never.

>Frankenstein
Fictional genious scientist
>Drakula
Real hero who defended his land with legendary brutality

Pretty cool guys we need more of them

when you enter the whorehouse, do you lecture hookers on being bad women?

Keep telling yourself that. Hey, if vilifying an entire group of people protects you from harm, do that.

Living in your own bubble, shielded from the outside world, is NOT healthy. It might very well be the death of you.

>ISIS

you are the one living in the bubble user
now swallow the redpill or we will give you suppository

They make their choices in life, and that's where they ended up. Nothing I can do about that.

no that was Samir Al-Hydie

We are not monsters, we are men that want to be left alone, we don’t want to be minorities in our home countries, we don’t want to live in 1984, and we want wholesome wives who will bear us many children
>the real monsters are:
>the Jews and the Elites who look down on us and tell us to not be (((racist))) meanwhile the Jews have their own state named Israel
>the left wing politicians who make laws that take away our rights because of “political correctness” and take our hard earned money through (((taxes)))
>the niggers, arabs, and mestizos who cross our borders illegally and/or take the tax money from the government to pay for their bastard children, food and housing while the whites can barely afford two kids and rent
We are not monsters, just sleeping dragons who will one day have enough of this and will burn down these monsters and take back what is ours

>a human being who's committed acts so deplorable that they can never be forgiven
Well, there are probably some CIA niggers at this board now. They are fucking good at committing such acts, only jews can beat them at it.

No monsters here, only men.
You must be pretty silly to believe what you're hearing.

kek
or a muslim

Hilariously enough, Sup Forums is probably the most multicultural place on the internet. You have people from Island nations that 99% of the population has never heard of, and everyone here is an equal in shitposting. Liberals could learn well from this place.

You're so full of shit, with your meme flag.

You're the one being a fucking monster, pushing the narrative "not all muslims olololol". DO you have any IDEA what islam truly is?

It was founded by a pedophile warlord, his servants pushed cannibalism and all sort of barbarious treatments. They raped all the women and killed their husbands when they conquered a tribe.

IT IS FUCKING WRITTEN IN THEIR HOLY BOOK.

Do you know that the most violent verses of the Quran are the latest and that there is a verse that stipulates that the MOST RECENT are the one a good muslim should follow? (The abrogation verse) Therefore all the peaceful verses are abrogated by a few recent ones that call for the murder of infidels.

And yet, and yet, you have people like you coming here and lecturing here about who are the monsters and who aren't.

I'm a monster, I'd go full 88 in SS uniform if I could now please, KYS asap.

fuck you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

so why you do the same here?
you come to /politically incorrect/ and ask us why are we having opinions that make jews run, women cry and niggers chimp out?

Come sit on my lap bby :^)

>That bastard wont get away with it!

imagine being as gay as OP

>this

>murders and rapists
Not black, sorry. Sage

Fuck off and lurk another year or so before posting. Or better, never post again.
Sage

Story behind WEBM?

Day of the rope. Population you.

I'm the monster you're looking for

I pick out my boogers and put them in other peoples noses. HEIL HITLER

I am not a monster, I am just misunderstood...

CIA bot checking in

reported for hate speech.

you can't just go around saying bad stuff is written in the koran, you know? I mean...imagine the consequences....if this kind of dangerous knowledge gets into the collective minds of enough Europeans, then pig's heads put in front of every mosque is going to be only the beginning.

I will NOT let some intellectual pissheads on a gook imageboard endanger the carefully laid out Kalergi plan.

>pig's heads put in front of every mosque is going to be only the beginning.
too late faget

>Except not all Muslims are monsters like al-Qaeda and ISIS

Fair enough only 50% of them which is billions.

>And you're going to tell me you and people like you aren't part of this big spread of Antisemitism?

Don't shit on mooslims.... you hate jews..... hold up a tic..... the mooslims also hate jews....