Is the west even salvageable at this point?

Is the west even salvageable at this point?

We're coming to a point that war is desirable.
Modernity and Freedom bring weakness.

Yeah. The pendulum swings.

No, and rightfully so. The true enlightenment is that we do not deserve to exist.

idc for the gays and religion is a joke so this pic is a good thing?

At least we are holding on to Germany for dear life.

It shows the hypocrisy of the LGBT community. They want everyone to respect them while they have no respect for anyone else. This is why I can't stand faggots for the most part.

Just wait till they are old to see them begging for love and a traditional life. Happens everytime

No, burn it down and start from the ashes

Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times. Bad times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

Any instance of a civilization being saved from extinction by fulfilling the cycle?

>imagine if this was a statue of a religious figure of the muslim faith
Heads would roll, literally.

yes ahmed, why do you ask?

seriously you're triggered by a few fags taking the piss out of Christianity?

I'm starting to think the end times is real.

I don't care. They make up such a small amount of people that I've only ever met 1 questionably gay person irl. The only 'people' I hate are fat people and they'll be the reason for the fall of the west.

Humanity will soon come to a close by the wrath of god

Na bru. The fags, trannies and feminists will be the fall of the west. It just so happens that all these groups tend to be obese

Fat fag = the worst

Religion of peace indeed.

Because Muhammadans are savages. They are also so superstitious they would chimp out if someone made a Muhammad statue.

Islam is the most broken religion. Any kind of veneration is only for Allah, but Muhammadan fanatics will murder people and burn buildings over a depiction of Muhammad. The implication of their lunatic reverence of Muhammad and the insistence on the non-depiction taboo is that Muhammad is a de facto idol just like their holy book.

NO!

The west is finished, Europe falls first, America probably has 50 years or so to wait for its collapse

Just when I think the west can't get anymore degenerate. If you haven't taken the blackpill yet, prepare for major disappointment.

>christkikes being humiliated is a bad thing
This is what kikestianity is, christkikes get offended by all this shit when their ancient wizard fairy tale promotes this garbage kikestianity is pro commie pro tranny pro degeneracy

It's the fucking roasties fault my dude

Europe was already sliding downhill. You should be thankful for Muslims

kikestians get easily triggered by people making fun of their fairy tale bs

America has another 100 years, at the least.

The future is in Asia. America is going to be a major player. So is Russia. Europe is not a player. It's going to be left to die and deal with its Islamification alone. Surrounded by Russia.

It's going to become weak and pathetic. If you're below the age of 25 and believe you're going to stay for the rest of your life you are but a cuck.

>you're going to stay for the rest of your life

Stay what? Stay in Europe?

Yes, if the whites decide to leave that would be great for you, shitskin.

Romanticism was similar to today, and brought about weakness and cuckoldry. 1850-1900 saw extreme degeneration and wealth reallocated at the hands of very few people.

This brought immense poverty, we haven't even gotten to this point yet. And once we get to that point, in order to expand your wealth its high time to expand to other nations.

Currently we're lucky we have 1 George Soros. Imagine if we had 18 of them, on all sides.

That's when you get to the point of war, and the weak and impoverished are going to fight for some retarded ideal until one side comes out victorious.

Question is if America is going to allow this to happen or if they're going to step in and pacify the west further before it does

Yes in Western Europe.

yeah ok ahmed, we gave up believing in unicorns and such about 4 centuries ago

They'd be better off elsewhere rather than raise their kids to be bred by Ali.

We need another Great Depression

I don't really give a shit about faggots desecrating religion and their symbols, but I do get extremely pissed off when I realize that they only do this to Christian symbols and they only hate on Christianity.

Modern society is the problem. It all needs to come crashing down. Humanity was not meant to breed outside the basic biological rules of darwinism. Look at how far the devolution has gone. How much further are we willing to take this? Everyone will have to work a lot harder to survive, but the species has already suffered too much; it needs to happen, sooner rather than later. Only once this modern society has been turn asunder can we think about rebuilding from scratch. Guidelines for the new society should be clear given the problems we face today, but I don't want to say because it makes me sound like a satanist...

We need war right fucking now

which one is you?

This

Despicable little weirdos aren't they. Selfish perverts seem to have no concept of hypocrisy. Or maybe they do understand that it's wrong and that's what attracts them to it. I'm told by my gay friend it's the wrongness of the act that draws them to buggery, the wrongness turns them on.
I expect that's why they are interchangeable with peeds.
Fuck it though, what a sad and squalid existence. If I pretend it isn't sad and squalid it doesn't make it any less squalid. They don't understand that either. Morality has an external (karmic) component, we can't change it by pretending.

Devolution (is that the right word) is the order of nature. It doesn't fit into material religion so it's ignored.

The story of Adam and Eve does make sense if you compare it with today's world, you can clearly see similar behavior patterns even today, like always trying to eat the 'forbidden fruit' instead of the better one, just because it's 'exciting' and 'fun and mysterious'...

Yes, I’ve always thought this too.

Muhammadans worship the voidness of his non-depiction.

It’s really funny because from a Buddhist perspective (who give zero fucks about idols because the Buddhist teaching is, you know, non-fucking-literal—no one is “praying” to “a statue” but (imagine this!) it is “conceptual” as in “this statue is a reminder that the Buddha existed and was peaceful and looking at it should help jog your memeory of his teachings to make you life better”.

Buddhism in its essence is saying this object you are picturing (and otherwise worrying, obsessing over) is not an object in real life but a temporary conception of form. (It’s not “there is no spoon” level watered down Hollyjew Buddhism but just that we are stuck in our bubble/fog of concepts and don’t let the raw data pass though unmolested enough to our conscious mind)

Yes day to day Buddhists are just superstitious chickens running around praying to statues mostly but those that actually study the teaching know what’s up.

Islam is a PLAGUE. It is the FINAL FORM of idolatry. Muhammad is the ULTIMATE IDOL. They worship his lack of depiction. When the oroborous finishes eating itself and disappears into a dot of nothingness, THAT is Muhammad’s image. Therefore anywhere there is no image of Muhammad BECOMES an image of Muhammad! So if ALLAH created everything, ALLAH created so much empty space in the universe (all of it potential depictions of Muhammad!) that means ALLAH needs to be put to death for depicting Muhammad!

Worked it out for you guys!

Islam isn't broken, it's fully functioning. It was somewhat broken between 1919 and 1970 but has had a reformation taking it back to its roots.

Christianity needs a similar reformation. Current Christianity is totally broken, both in the churches and in the general culture of people who identify as being Christians.

People from 150 years ago would not recognize what the religion has become.

People from 1,000 years ago would go to war over it.

Nah mate she's fucked

It is user.

All of it.