John McCain refusing to answer whether he knew the Piss Dossier was funded by Hillary Campaign

>PHILADELPHIA — Sen. John McCain may find himself facing serious questions following the disclosure that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research utilized in the infamous, largely discredited 35-page dossier on President Donald Trump.
In December, it was McCain who notoriously passed the controversial dossier documents produced by the Washington opposition research firm Fusion GPS to then FBI Director James Comey, whose agency reportedly utilized the dossier as some of the basis for its probe into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/10/25/john-mccain-wont-say-whether-he-knew-he-was-handing-clinton-funded-russia-dossier-to-fbi/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/michael-barone-jeff-flake-is-the-senator-from-the-wrong-state/article/2638593
theduran.com/john-mccain-is-the-republican-mole-who-worked-with-hillary-clinton-to-smear-trump/
youtu.be/l61jxSX5PDE
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was going to post but couldn't think of anything insulting enough towards him.

we need to meme a recall or resignation for McCain now or when JFK dies down

if we could get him to resign in shame it would be amazing

You know his hands are all over it. McCain will go down in flames again before the Cancer eats his brain.

McCain Hillary same thing... shadow government

So sad, they besmirched the soul of America. Like a Muslim rapist

>I don't recall, they took that part of my brain out

It's really difficult to come up with fitting ways to refer to him any more. He just needs to hurry up and die

If there's anyone that deserves this, it's him. He wont make it through the next election if he's still alive. Everyone blindly voted for him here in the previous elections. Since this last election, people around here HATE him.

This will be his legacy. He will be part of the FBI corruption that will become apparent to even the most blue pilled fuckers.

I hope his cancer slowly eats away at him in a prison cell. He’s a disgusting stain on American politics. Lying, traitor sack of shit.

I remember when McCain was running for president he greased ever palm in my state... everyone in politics cousin was given a big money fake job.. sorta reminds me of Hillary buying favors with government assets

Hopefully someone has that expanding brain meme with McCain at the bottom

He's going to croak soon anyway. With him and Flake gone maybe Arizona can redeem itself.

McStain

This. Hard to imagine anyone living very long under this level of stress.
It must be a terribly stressful time.

Tumor McStain
Has holes in his brain

Any updates on his brain cancer? What's the prognosis?

This man has to be a Russian spy.

McCain

Rick Wilson

Evan McMullin

John Schindler

Dan Gabriel, Applied Memetics, LLC

From a hero to a traitor.

Arizona will be free from him and Flake

He's always been the problem, even before his sham campaign against Obama.
Back in Vietnam he was allowed to become a pilot, despite crashing more than anyone else in the training program. And whoop de doo when he went out there he crashed and got captured.
Where he promptly gave up secrets cause he was scared they'd kill him, and claims he was tortured into it. War hero my ass.

He's directly responsible for the destruction of FOUR fighter planes, the deaths of 134 sailors, and nearly sinking an Air Craft carrier. He's a complete cluster fuck of incompetence.

This is my favorite part of his wiki page
>He...did not always obey the rules, which contributed to a low class rank (894 of 899), despite a high IQ
his high IQ is 128 btw
fucking idiot

Sen Jeff Flake Implosion Explained: He is a Romney/McMullin #NeverTrumper

washingtonexaminer.com/michael-barone-jeff-flake-is-the-senator-from-the-wrong-state/article/2638593

Flake is from a pioneer Mormon family: his great-grandfather William Jordan Flake, together with William Snow, founded the Mormon town of Snowflake, Arizona in 1878 (it's up in the mountains and it does snow there). He graduated from Brigham Young University, an LDS school, and served as an LDS missionary in South Africa. His district residence is in Mesa, the huge (population over 450,000) suburban city east of Phoenix in the Valley of the Sun, which was founded by LDS pioneers at almost exactly the same time as Snowflake.

Hero?!?!?

He killed sailors onboard an aircraft carrier and was captured possibly leading to more troops deaths.

The mormons are going to be an increasingly problematic group I think. They're all cultists

John “Singing a song so the Viet Cong” McCain

Snowflake has some weird motherfuckers living there. Some cool ones but I get a silent hill vibe whenever I go through

>his high IQ is 128 btw
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA an IQ approaching mensa level for a guy that couldn't even learn to fly...where the average pilot's IQ is 115
128~ is probably Sup Forums average if we're being honest. This guy was mentally incapable of following the rules, and not even qualified
to be elected dog catcher. Unfortunately his daddy was important, and when he got back from vietnam he had the perfect story
to tell if he wanted to run for office.

>war hero
>captured
>tortured
>you can't say anything negative against him or you hate our vets
>he can always one up everything you say about your own qualifications cause he was stupid enough to get caught

How in the hell has he not been suicided yet?

>going to be??

Declared its own Kingdom..
attacked federal troops..
killed other settlers..
Corrupts the State of Utah..

Umm, he was never a hero, a traitor from the very beginning.

Or perhaps he wonders why you'd suicide a man before killing him with extremely aggressive brain cancer?

>Is John McCain the Republican snake who worked with Hillary Clinton to smear Trump?

It should come as no surprise that the “unnamed Republican” funding the “fake news” Trump Dossier published by Buzzfeed appears to be US Senator John McCain.

John McCain has never hidden his hatred for Donald Trump, and it now appears that McCain went to outrageous lengths to derail Trump’s presidency.

theduran.com/john-mccain-is-the-republican-mole-who-worked-with-hillary-clinton-to-smear-trump/

It seems that the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign took over in April 2016 from a previous unnamed Republican the funding of the ‘research’ which resulted in the Trump Dossier (the Washington rumour mill says this Republican was Senator McCain).

According to The Duran’s Alexander Mercouris, it seems that the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign circulated the Trump Dossier to their friends in the media and in the US intelligence community, triggering the start of the FBI investigation in July 2016 and the decision in August 2016 by the CIA to report its contents to President Obama. It was those two actions taken together which were the starting point of the Russiagate scandal.

To those who doubt this, I would point out that we know that the Trump Dossier eventually ended up in the hands of the US intelligence community and was given credence by them because they included it in an appendix to the classified version of the now infamous intelligence report which they gave to President Obama and President elect Trump in January.

The most interesting question about this new information is not its content. After all many people have long suspected that the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign had some role in the Trump Dossier.

Rather it is why has this information been leaked now?

I am going to make a guess, which is that it is being leaked now because Mueller’s investigation is finally asking the hard questions about the Trump Dossier....
1/several

i don't live in mormon country, so they're a new scourge to me. im sure there are a bunch here, but we dont have a large temple or anything, and they arent outspoken.

>IQ 128

Sure didn't seem like it when he ran against Obongo.

>Is John McCain the Republican snake who worked with Hillary Clinton to smear Trump?

the Hillary Clinton campaign had some role in the Trump Dossier.

Rather it is why has this information been leaked now?

I am going to make a guess, which is that it is being leaked now because Mueller’s investigation is finally asking the hard questions about the Trump Dossier which ought to have been asked a year ago. There were for example reports that his team interviewed Christopher Steele – the Trump Dossier’s compiler – earlier this month.

Back in January before the inauguration, neocon war hawk McCain admitted he was the one to turn over the fake news report to the FBI.

In January The Duran correctly reported…

What was thought to be a Sup Forums trolling operation is now looking more like a US Congress smear campaign, aimed at killing two birds with one “fake news” stone. Humiliate Trump, villanize Russia.

Reports are now flooding the internet confirming that John McCain admitted that he passed on the fraudulent dossier about a Russian blackmail plot against Donald Trump to the FBI, calling it ‘what any citizen should do’.

You can be certain that if McCain passed it on to the FBI, than he most certainly could have “accidentally” passed it on to various press outlets.

The 80-year-old Republican war-hawk neocon senator said that he was simply acting as a ‘concerned citizen’, when the document magically came across his desk.

McCain claims that he received the document and gave it directly to FBI Director James Comey, because he was ‘unable to make judgment about accuracy’.

Washington reporter Carl Bernstein provides a different narrative to McCain’s ‘concerned citizen’ story.

Bernstein claims that a former British ambassador to Moscow handed the document to McCain, which coincidently was paid for hit-piece by Republicans

funny how these morons actually believed their own propaganda and caused a special investigation over it
If they just kept their mouths shut they wouldn't be under investigation themselves

Utahfag here...

The problem with mormons is not their views, but their sanctimony. They all held their noses voting for Trump and McMullin tried to steal the state out of nothing more than his own sense of moral superiority.

He probably received a copy because he funded it.

that lit traitor from the ping pong wars have made this, and is responsible for it obviously
>name and rank
>this is all you are supposed to say if you are captured by the enemy

The only reason John S. McCain III is considered a Hero is because John S. McCain Sr and Jr were both important Admirals (Jr became an Admiral in 58) and wartime commanders in WWII.

“Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public.”

“Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI.”

“That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.”

In January The Daily Mail reported that “the 2008 Republican loser, who disowned his party’s candidate weeks before the election, may have been far more intimately involved than that.”

The chain of how the document reached the FBI is not officially known.

However Carl Bernstein, the Watergate reporter who contributed to the first story about its existence, published by CNN on Tuesday afternoon, suggested that McCain was handed it by a former British ambassador to Moscow.

Bernstein told CNN: ‘It came from a former British MI6 agent who was hired from a political opposition research firm in Washington who was doing work about Donald Trump for both republican and democratic candidates opposed to Trump.

‘They were looking at Trumps business ties, they saw some questionable things about Russians, about his businesses in Russia, they in turn hired this MI6 former investigator, he then came up with additional information from his Russian sources, he was very concerned by the implications of it, he then took it to an FBI colleague that he had known in his undercover work for years, he took it to this FBI man in Rome who turned it over to the bureau in Washington in August.

‘And then, a former British ambassador to Russia independently was made aware of these findings and he took the information to John McCain – Senator John McCain of Arizona – in the period just after the election, and showed it to McCain – additional findings.

‘McCain was sufficiently disturbed by what he read to take it to FBI director James Comey himself personally, they had a five minute meeting the two men.

That's pretty much what the article states.

>but their sanctimony
Explain.

You guys catch this:
January The Duran correctly reported…

>What was thought to be a Sup Forums trolling operation
is now looking more like a US Congress smear campaign, aimed at killing two birds with one “fake news” stone. Humiliate Trump, villanize Russia.

Why the fuck won't Cancer-brain McCain wet-start himself to hell?

I can only hope God is keeping him alive long enough to see the criminal cabal taken down.

Hopefully McCain sees his reputation officially go down the shitter, and only avoids prison because of his cancer brain.

>mccain
>funded
no. see pic related. the funding was from marco rubio's sugar daddy, paul (((singer))). the interesting story here is that its not being reported. my guess is that this is a key piece of the puzzle that when put in place/exposed, all the dominoes will fall and the beast cabal and the babylon whore will be fully revealed.

He was never a hero, he got captured by the viet cong and decided to make propaganda videos for them, apparently over 200 tapes. Then he comes home goes into politics just like his daddy and began selling influence. He has always been shitty

>Arizona can redeem itself.
they got a long fucking way to go

They believe Trump is beneath them.

McCain has been a curse to everyone around him all his life. Nothing but destruction wherever he goes
If you ever feel bad about yourself, just remember how much the universe hates McCain

With the timeline we have I don't see how McCain could have involved in any bad way here. Can't stand him and it'd be cool if he was, but he seems like he was just a harmless piece of this story. When he received the dossier and proceeded to pass it on to Comey, he likely assumed this was the first Comey had ever seen of this dossier or else why deliver it to the FBI director? But what we now know is Comey already had it, Comey's FBI had already been PAYING for it. If McCain were involved his initial reaction upon receiving a dossier he believed to be false dirt on Trump wouldn't have been to deliver it to Comey.

His tumor is, actually, an evil twin he absorbed in the womb. It tells him what to do.

This goes especially for the city mormons in Salt Lake. They're pearl clutching faggots, in many respects, much like Flake.

>fitting name
Mcbrained
let's not forget that the (((presstitutes))) reported on the dossier five seconds after comey and clapper presented the dossier to trump as an attempted (((intervention))), i.e. blackmail session, with trump to commit extortion and (((teach))) him a (((lesson))) about crossing the IC and not worshipping daily IC briefings.
tl;dr comey, clapper, brennan, et al must be lawfully executed for high treason, war crimes, and sedition.
LDS (((Mormons))) are LARPing Pharisees. Actual mormons are based af.

They also believe very heavily in hierarchy. There is a group at the top that has all the answers and then there are the plebs.

>actual mormons based

There seem to be fewer and fewer of them.

whose got the fanfic about the prostitutes pissing on Obama dolls and throwing them off of a balcony?
I cant find it anywhere

this has been known for a year you fucking morons, it was funded by GOP first then by DNC and then the guy himself brought it to the FBI because he was concerned as an MI6 officer

> the basis for its probe

also complete garbage, the investigation had nothing to do with the raw intel in the dossier (most of which has been confirmed btw)
several people in Trump camps were under FISA warrants before they even joined the campaign

I sincerely fucking hate that piece of shit.
>coward confirmed - Traitor Tapes
youtu.be/l61jxSX5PDE

Even under George W, vets hated this fucking cunt. There was some page they set up exposing his traitorous actions during Vietnam. How he is still employed is beyond me

>(most of which has been confirmed btw)
(you)
faggot thinks hes posting in HRC timline

whether you like it or not it's true

there are even witnesses including an American confirming the pissing prostitutes showing up at Trump's hotel and making a scene with the security people

McCain twin

wait for it...
trump knows and it'll all come out
trump gets hit
trump hits back even harder

These are the confirming witnesses

>"everyone is secretly gay, sick, pedo, perverted just like i am!" -t. every leftistever
Oh, Mao...

That doesn't even make sense. If this piss gate actually happened the prostitutes would've been murdered after it was done.

Even covered in hooker piss he is more respectable than any Clinton or democrat I can think of

he needs to resign in disgrace. he stopped caring about his constituents decades ago

remember this was in 2013 when Trump was just a rich guy
Trump's people wanted the prostitutes to come up to his suit without ID checks and record filing, the hotel's security people protested and this caused a scene that many witnessed including an American

anyway, this was just one of many more important things in the dossier which were confirmed

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

Every accusation by the entire Democrat party, their RINO lapdogs, and useful idiot voters have proven to be what they, themselves are a part of.
>Rigged election, Russia collusion, fake news, facist, racist, Putin bots, uneducated

Sup Forums is everything they wished they were and claim to be. They hate us because their handlers don’t want them to know what freedom, truth, and fun really is. Their plans are much different for the future than what they’re telling these college kids.

He started it.

Malia dressed for work as Harvey Weinstein intern last year.
Harvey liked easy access.
Notice how Malia is strangely silent about her one one (((mentoring))) by Weinstein.
Harvey has the video, so expect Malia to refuse to testify.