Is Boku no hero Academia the new HxH? The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power...

Is Boku no hero Academia the new HxH? The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power. And everyone have unique power. Deku have the best character development I have ever seen. After reading so much shonen crap this manga is breath of fresh air. I think for now this is the best shonen in jump right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7okueTycZc&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/-7okueTycZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BnHA is nothing like HxH.

>Deku have the best character development I have ever seen.
>I read ten manga
Read more.

>I think for now this is the best shonen in jump right now.
Wan Piss of Shit exists.

>the best shonen in jump right now.
How can you bring up HxH in a post and immediately forget it's existence right after?

Wan Piss was good 5 years ago. Now it boring as hell. Only fanboys defend it. Dressrosa arc was so bad that i forgot mu name while watching it. And I was looking forward it way too much.

How can you publish HxH and stop immediately.

Why do shonen attracts the most obnoxious elitist?

>watching
Kill yourself, OP.

>Is Boku no hero Academia the new HxH?
I hope not. I don't want this to end in hiatus hell.

>The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power.
???? Does not compute

>And everyone have unique power.
True, albeit they're straight out of x-men and the use characters give these powers is not very good either, they're not versatile.

Is this bait?

> After reading so much shonen crap this manga is breath of fresh air.
Read more manga

>I think for now this is the best shonen in jump right now.
Oh it's definetely bait.

From what I saw of the anime fights lasted like half an episode, hell no.
>The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power
Like that time when ARRU MIGHTO punch of justice'd his way through this guys quirks?

Man, I like BNHA but you are so dumb holy shit. Kill yourself.

>Deku have the best character development I have ever seen
This is going a bit too far but I find it enjoyable, It still doesn't have a huge wow factor like OH FUCK THIS JUST HAPPENED moment yet so I'm intrigued to see what the author has planned.

>After reading so much shonen crap this manga is breath of fresh air.
You bring it in yourself, you should read some shoujo or comedy

Just wait its coming. You can see how far Deku have gone from the nerdy kid to awesome dude. In years his development will be classic,

>Shounen with realistic or dark themes
>OMG NEW HXH?!?!?
Is it just me or has this been a theme lately?

Read the manga before throwing in your shitty opinion, retard.

But yeah OP you don't know what you're talking about, while BnHA is one of the better shonen right now, you're giving it too much credit.

I will say that its the shonen with the most delicious girls tho.

Is this the new Bleach?

>The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power
All the importants fight aren't
> And everyone have unique power
Which are boring as fuck (or "classic" if you want), and nothing interesting is done with them
A crybaby that'll sell his comrades to try to rescue his childhood friend?

I read up to chapter 60 but it was getting kind of boring

>
>HxH
>Realistic

Try harder
>while BnHA is one of the better shonen right now
Bait
It has literally nothing to do with Bleach

Deku does the same too

He pulls 1000% punches out his ass
Or suddenly his blood counters the enemy's quirk
Or his quirk suddenly makes him resistant to mindfuck

So on.

bnha is a typical nekketsu executed well with a very lighthearted and energetic tone which makes it fun to read but certainly not original or groundbreaking

hxh is darker, more violent and less accessible due to the shitty artstyle, long winded exposition and bizarre arcs

they have very few similarities so basically it's as retarded as comparing bnha and naruto

BnHA is pretty random when it comes to strategy; sometimes it's there, some other time it's power of friendship.

>Read the manga before throwing in your shitty opinion, retard.
>All Might VS Slime guy is solved through PUNCH HARDER BOY
>All Might VS Noumu is solved through PUNCH HARDER BOY
>Half the students fights in the first villain attack are solved through PUNCH HARDER BOY
>Deku VS Mindrape is solved through PUNCH (yourself) HARDER BOY
>Uraraka VS Edgyman is solved through PUNCH THE ROCKS BOY
>Deku VS Icyhot is solved through PUNCH HOTTER BOY
>Deku + Icyhot + Iida VS Stain is solved through PUNCH HIM TOGETHER BOYS
>Heroes VS Noumus is solved through BURN HARDER BOY
>Deku VS Muscleman is solved through PUNCH HARDER TWICE BOY

So, what's that about "strategy" again? Are you going to say that Deku going towards light sources to deal with Dark Shadow's rampage qualified as a "strategy"?

Bnha takes a lot of inspiration from Naruto though. Going from characters to arcs.

Not a surprise since the author is the best Shonen manga.

Honestly not sure if you're baiting or if you're actually that retarded. Only about a quarter of your examples are partially legitimate. And those instances are usually important moments for All Might or Deku's characters.

If you want strategy and nothing of Nakama power read World Trigger.

Hero Academia has no strategies and a lot of Nakama power.

>BnHA is actually a great action shounen
>Once again the popularity and flood of threads on Sup Forums will make everyone demonize the series

You're all such faggots.

no

also fuck off narutard

I notice half those examples are complete bullshit, especially ones like
>Half the students fights in the first villain attack are solved through PUNCH HARDER BOY

And that list doesn't even cover all the fights.

Quality post right there, you sure showed me. Bye retard

>Bnha takes a lot of inspiration from Naruto though
Other than the hero being bullied/unpopular and given a unique super power, something not even remotely unique to Naruto, is where the similarities end.

For example, Bakugo gets incarcerated for his bullshit. Sasuke gets a wife and a consort.

There's nothing the two have in common that they don't have in common with 10 other series.

I'd say Soul Eater is much closer.

>something not even remotely unique to Naruto, is where the similarities end.
You mean like the current chunnin exam.

Or Inari appearing the last arc?

Or Not!Zabuza?

>Bakugo gets incarcerated
? Everyone wants Bakugo because he's a genius even if he's the biggest dick in town.

At least Sasuke kept his edge to himself, and he had a reason for being edgy. Bakugo is just an obnoxious cunt that goes around screaming to everyone for no reason.

>

Because a lot of series copied what Naruto made popular.

Eraser is not Kakashi. His test is not the bell test

>And that list doesn't even cover all the fights.
Oh yeah, the one I didn't were the fights where one character was a bit smarter than usual. Like Iida and Icyhot's fight were his leg engines got frozen without him noticing.

But I thought that was obvious.

>You mean like the current chunnin exam.
naruto took the chuunin exam from hxh you gigantic mongoloid

how fucking stupid would you have to be to think naruto invented the tournament/exam arc in battle shonen

>Or Inari appearing the last arc?
only similarity in a hundred chapters, both manga are totally the same!!

>Or Not!Zabuza?
there's no zabuza-like character in bnha, l sincerely hope you're not saying stain is inspired by zabuza

>? Everyone wants Bakugo because he's a genius
no one actually wants bakugo, you don't read bnha

in conclusion, fuck off narutard

>naruto took the chuunin exam from hxh you gigantic mongoloid
And HxH took it from Ring ni Kakero what's your point?

>how fucking stupid would you have to be to think naruto invented the tournament/exam arc in battle shonen

Did I say it invented it? Horikoshi clearly took his inspiration from Naruto, the way his tournament plays out is similar.

>only similarity in a hundred chapters, both manga are totally the same!!
>only

>there's no zabuza-like character in bnha, l sincerely hope you're not saying stain is inspired by zabuza
Keep trying to convince yourself

>no one actually wants bakugo, you don't read bnha
>No one wants bakugo

You do realize that he got a gazillion invitations after the tournament because he's just THAT GOOD?

>in conclusion, fuck off narutard
Nice ad hominem there retard. Dunno why you're acting smug for a series that will never be 1% as popular as Naruto.

And Eraser is definetely not Kakashi right.

BnHA is a lot of fun, especially if you grew up with American comics but it's not really anything special apart from maybe its pacing.

>And HxH took it from Ring ni Kakero what's your point?
that it's a common nekketsu trope and it's stupid to claim bnha took it from naruto as if it was unique to that manga you moron

>Did I say it invented it? Horikoshi clearly took his inspiration from Naruto, the way his tournament plays out is similar.
except it's completely different but ok
>Keep trying to convince yourself
so you really think stain and zabuza are remotely similar hahaha
stain is far more of a mix between garou from one punch man and a ninja turtle than he is a zabuza clone
>You do realize that he got a gazillion invitations after the tournament because he's just THAT GOOD?
because he won the tournament, how is that remotely similar to everyone in sasuke's age group wanting to suck his dick?
>Nice ad hominem there retard. Dunno why you're acting smug for a series that will never be 1% as popular as Naruto.
l'm glad it'll never be as popular as naruto, at least it won't attract as many daft cocksuckers like you

>Is Boku no hero Academia the new HxH? The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power.
The fights in the first 50 episodes are mostly just LOL I STRONG AND BEAT U

>less accessible due to the shitty artstyle,
The only current series that sell more than HxH are One Piece and SnK, how is it not accessible you moron? Anyone who's actually read the tanks knows the 'shitty art' is just a meme anyway.

HeroAca isn't even realistic or dark.

>that it's a common nekketsu trope and it's stupid to claim bnha took it from naruto as if it was unique to that manga you moron
Not him but it's a trope because RnK made it a trope just like half other tropes in battle shonen though.

Tournament arcs
Rescue arcs
The way superpowers/abilities are displayed
Super powered sports

funny thing is it wasn't popular on Sup Forums

half Sup Forums hated it when it started about 50 chaps in

it was the same shit as any other shounen crap just rinse and repeat

It just had one autistic user who kept making threads about it and when Sup Forums finally got to read it, realised it was shit. didn't stop him from making the threads though.

someone should have a screencap of this. it was on my old pc but it's lost now

Fuck, user, I didn't realize your ass had so much shit in it. I'm happy you at least managed to pull this much out, otherwise I'd fear for your health.

Why

do

you

write

this

?

calm down you sperg

nips obviously dont care but if you seriously think the art and the weird ass election or online gaming arcs didn't prevent the series from being as popular as naruto or bleach in the west then l don't know what to tell you

The fights aren't nearly as complicated nor strategic as HxH, I mean just look at the very recent Hisoka vs Chrollo fight.

This page alone has more strategy than the entirety of Boku no Hero Academia, and it's coming from a character that sucks balls at everything that's not SHOOT HARD CHIKA.

Now that I think about it, Chika is basically a shonen MC, super duper hidden power and more potential than everyone else but doesn't know how to use it.

>Sup Forums doesn't like the shit he likes
hurr durr Sup Forums lies

I don't even read BnH you shitposting fuck, I just don't have goldfish tier memory and remember plenty of threads about it at all times several months ago.

>Sup Forums is a single person

>goldfish tier memory
>remembers all the threads from a year ago
do you even listen to yourself?

> Deku has the best character development I have ever seen.

>and not so much on raw nakama power. And everyone have unique power.
U wot? MCs power is literally PUNCH STRONK

dude rly? like hell get your face out off your ass mate.

>>funny thing is it wasn't popular on Sup Forums
>half Sup Forums hated it when it started about 50 chaps in
I highly doubt this is true considering the Fallen Angels/Viz/Mangastream drama that went on for quite a while

Where is this paste from user ?

Jump Festa PV, guys youtube.com/watch?v=-7okueTycZc&feature=youtu.be

>new HxH
That would be World Trigger. Fights more strategic than Hero Academia and like in HxH, there will be an expedition arc soon. Plus, it has white haired cool boy for a female audience too.

What even is WT? I heard it turned into some kind of sports/tournament manga. Wasn't it about fighting aliens?

HXH
Has a better story and strategic fights, the art is shit because the autor is a lazy ass e will never end. BUT when you read it you will have lots of fun.the nen system is the best power system ever.
Boku no hero
Simple and fun for a couple of minutes. does not leads to wildly expeculations and the world is undeveloped.
It seens more that boku no hero is the new bleach or naruto, but before they turned into shit by their autors.

Not enough traps, at least two and a half are required for anything to compare to hxh

>Typical boku no piko academia fanboy

If anything BHA is Japanese xmen

>Deku have the best character development I have ever seen

Okay first of all, this pussy boy has some of the most pathetic development I've ever seen out of all the beta cuck underdog characters I've come across, this fucker takes 12 episodes and still can't accomplish shit or handle his wack ass power.

I read the manga to see if it gets better, and I ended up liking almost every other hero more than Deku. Why is the MC the most uninteresting? Honestly Shouto would've been better off as the MC, his backstory and daddy issues are way more interesting than Deku's bitch ass.

This. Natsu from fairy tail also does this punch shit. Punching the boss and winning is the oldest cliche that exist in shounen manga. IT'S CALLED LAZY WRITING.

This

I think it's fine for old series but there's no reason why in 2010+ series keep copying it without bringing anything new to the table.

Just like in HxH.

there is a screencap of the user forcing his threads

I watched the anime recently. Had mixed feelings about it due to horrendous overuse of flashbacks.
I liked all the adult and wish the series focused on them, All Might, Eraser Head ect. made for far more interesting characters than the whiney kids. All Might especially with his limitations is a good character trait.
Yes, I do like OPM.

>HxH 1998
>My Hero Academia 2014
Now read this

When did Gon do the
>MUH HATRED GIVES ME THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL TO PUNCH HARDER THAN ANYONE
again? Right, it was Chapter 307, published in august 2011.

>It has literally nothing to do with Bleach
I think it means style over substance. Which I can get behind so long as the characters are decent.

Team-based battle shonen that tend to shit on the cliches you typically see in shonen like random power-ups and power of your nakamas.

Anybody over 25 who reads this cookie cutter shounen should be ashamed.

Its fun, go poo poo some where else. There are worse shonen to be reading. Like Wan Piss, or Black Clover.

If that's the chapter I remember didn't that powerup leave his body a mangled wreck?

That's what happens when you make your MC have the most generic power possible.
Really getting tired of this injury backlash shit when it's just going to be a Spirit Gun type deal later on where he can use it as much as he wants

This is as generic as shounen gets, fuck off and read some good manga please.
Pic unrelated.

This

While other mcs get to live and tell the tale, gon sacrificed everything for that kind of power. If it weren't for alluka he's almost as good as dead.

lmao

>I liked all the adult and wish the series focused on them, All Might, Eraser Head ect. made for far more interesting characters than the whiney kids. All Might especially with his limitations is a good character trait.
Sadly we wont get to those kinds of character detail until later int he manga when All Mightloses all his power.

>Or suddenly his blood counters the enemy quirk

Explained

>Or his quirk suddenly makes him resistant to mindfuck

Also explained.

Not an asspull

>He pulls 1000% punches out his ass

Asspull.

So he's exactly like Gon?

Magi is better, to be honest.

>the 1000% punch is an asspull

He literally just went beyond his limits like a madman. How is that an asspull?

>The fights are based on strategy
Punch harder? Have you read like 3 battle shonen? Even Naruto is more "strategic" than this.

This

The motto of the whole fucking manga is "Plus Ultra: Go Beyond!" Deku breaking his arms to save that little kid was his trump card in saving everyone by taking out the most violent, and physically powerful villain.

>posting the shit anime

with the exception of the second season's half, it was decent

It's really sad you know. I remember when BNHA threads were comfy, we'd discuss theories on quirks and how based Midoriya was especially during the school tournament arc.

Wait for TL fag to translate live and get hype as fuck. Never spammed threads only making them when spoilers were out.

Where did that magical place go?

It's been a while since I last read it, has four eyes-kun become less useless now?
more importantly is the sudden abrupt hiatus still there, because fuck that

youtu.be/-7okueTycZc
OVA?

I remember leaving the threads before the tournament arc ended because they started getting fucking cancerous.

Best character development to me is Yona from Akatsuki no Yona, from being a weak crybaby princess to kill and stab villains with no mercy and let's keep this is a freaking shoujo. Call me when Deku and Burrito get to this level.

At least read the material you are trying to shitpost

no, it has potential but i hope the mangaka slows down a little.