Beautiful face

>beautiful face
>ruined by her non-existant chest
The designers should be shot. The flat jokes aren't even funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjNb4uxLNOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>ruined by her non-existant chest
I think you're looking for .

>flat chests
>ruining anything

>flat chest ruins her
>not her generic, unremarkable personality and overall derivativeness

Saika is love
Saika is life

Shitty trolling.

>implying flat chest doesn't make Yukino 100 times more perfect
Out, you.

How flat is justice anyway?

It is normal and natural of pure blooded Asian girls to have A or B cups.

So tell me again. How did the beta known as 8Man even do to get a chance with her?

If you'd turn down a girl because she has a flat chest, you don't deserve her anyway. Your loss.

Yep.

I deserve a girl, not a wannabe boy

You probably don't deserve anything.

DELET THIS

Literally worst girl. Hachiman DESERVES Yui.

She would be perfect if she had tits. There would be no purpose to Yui's existence then

Reminder that the GENUINE ending is with Hiratsuka.

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

Yukino is a fucking whore for leading on 8man like she does. Hikki belongs to Yui and they love eachother.

If her boobs are smaller than her head she is shit, doesn't matter who she is

No, she was ruined by Hayama's dick. But he didn't want to put up with her shitty personality and dumped her autistic ice bitch ass.

Well, there is always her sister.

But didn't you know?
Flat chests are the largest breasts.

Yui won bro.

Sensei

Shit taste plebeians will always go for the brainless airheaded moe-ball with shapeless boobs

Yukino has long had to put up with your kind

Full, round Yui excite 8man's 8 more than itty bitty Yukinos.

Not really. Every time Yui's breasts pop up in the story, Hachiman always looks at Yukino instead or is more interested in Yukino. Besides, it's kind of shallow to use breast size to make a point who Hachiman likes more. I know it's one of the few things has going for herself, but still.

Real talk: Who loses the bowl and will they be BTFO enough to stay hurt or will they just be cool about it?

>Yui has going for herself

Threat is because Yukino is a flashy whore who should know better than to attract a guy she doesn't even like.

>>beautiful face
>>ruined by her extreme autism
ftfy

>Yukino is a flashy whore
>Yui literally shoves her breasts in Hachiman's face and is somehow not a flashy whore

She does it out of love. Yukino is just a spiteful bitch

one shy demure hem or sleeve grab from Yukino is worth twenty brash Yui cow-tit rubs, because it's genuine

I consider myself a cow man, but the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life have been DFC, and this includes Yukina. Get some better taste and open your blind eyes.

Yui's loves him genuinely.

Yukino didn't put any love into that.

Yui of course will be very hurt for a while, but I think they'll all be friends in the future even as Hachiman and Yukino are a couple. Yui will learn the difference between the friendship she has with Hayama's clique and genuine friendship

Yuifags are cancer, don't bother.

what episode was that?

>You'll never be 8man being together everyday with that goddess
Why is life so unfair anons? T_T

>ruined by her non-existant chest

>T_T
Yuckynofags, eveyrone.

If you like flat cheat you are a literal closet homo

Did you do this so you could reply to yourself?

i don't think she is flat . she has small boobs what's wrong with that anyway . she has 10/10 personality . she is not like pic related flatness

Saya is perfection though

delete this

Her true talent is that voice that eviscerates almost anyone. You wouldn't think she does as great an ice bitch as she does.

the only one 8man seems to get genuinely worked up over is Saika

do you call small breasts flat these days

Truth hurts I know, Yuifag. But reality can be harsh. Pic - Yui and Hiratsuka go on bender when after Yukino and Hachiman make it official

that can of MAX is very telling for the canon ending

fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=LjNb4uxLNOo

In real life the girl best for someone with Hachiman's personality would probably be this one, not either of the two club girls nor Iroha.

Yui is affair bait.

With her desire to popular and overly friendly not respecting boundaries she'll be the the "town pump" in college. Hachiman really dodged a bullet in canon

Yui remained pure for Hikki though.

Yukino can't say that. I know what she does to Pan-san at night.

Pansexuality is best sexuality.

I want to see a time skip with Yui dating Ooka.

Fuck you. Yuifags never trash Yukino like this.

>Yuifags never trash Yukino like this.

Yeah, no. How about you go fuck yourself. Stop playing the victim card. This only shows how cowardly Yuifags are.

Just finished this series gotta say Isshiki is best

She is just yearning for the day when she gets to embrace the walking talking Pan-san

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Not Ooka, but Yamato

I never understood why any of the girls in that clique would bother with faggy pretty-boy Hayama when they have this handsome big strong but gentle man around, face of Adonis, body of a titan.

mods delete this hentai

Pan-san isn't for marriage.

>shitrekt

>Not understanding flat chest best chest
how sad.

maybe Yukino doesn't want marriage either, that's something her mother would force on her. Maybe she wants a life of free and unfettered love with Hachiman. Some hints of that in the LN when Yukino clams up about future college/career plans and gets very gloomy and Hachiman imagines "something horrible"

Marriage with Hayama confirmed. Good thing she loves Hayama and not Hachiman.

Weren't Yuifags claiming that Yukino liked Hayama in ANOTHER and that they would get together? What happened to that?

Why does he have trouble remembering Saki? Not even talking about shipping or whatever here, she's a fucking silver-haired delinquent chick with big tits

Is there any truth to the "Yui is mainly interested in being 8man's girlfriend and not much else" theory?

>beautiful face
>liking yuckyno yuckynoshitter

Find out once volume 12 comes out. Yes

Friendship with Yukino, MAX OCFFEE, and something genuine doesn't mean anything to her?

She probably understands that "something genuine" is just a buzzword.

The entirety of the 3 date contradicts that theory.

Is volume 12 going to support it?

>This thread
>Yuifags are normalfags and warmonger shitposters

Fuck off Yuckynofag.

Sadly not just this thread. Their cancer has spread to other threads as well. There's a huge chance that most of it is Yuipollfag, but it would be pretty insane to place all the blame on just one person.

No. Yui is a good girl who cares about things outside of a desire to date 8man.

Not really. Yui is a main character and she''s the least interested in doing club activity of helping others beyond following and supporting Yukino and Hachiman around.

She is interested and gets invested in helping other people too, especially towards the end. Yui has not shot down any request before.

>beyond following and supporting Yukino and Hachiman around.
So you admit she is their friend?

Being gay is not okay, OP. Flat is justice and perflat.

Quality bait.

She gets invested as the story progresses, but she's still the least interested. Her main interest was always because of cool Yukino and now it's Hachiman + Yukino.

>she is their friend?
What? I didn't say she wasn't.

Flat is beautiful.

I am just pointing out that Yui does care about things other than being 8man's girlfriend. She came back in vol 3 after all.

Flat is justice, but Yui is still best.

Only because Hachiman and Yukino reassured Yui that the two of them weren't dating. Volume 12 will be a lot easier to swallow if you leave yourself open to this.

>“…what are you gonna do?” I asked Yuigahama, sensing that she was on our heels and wanting to make sure of it just in case.
>As a club member, she hadn’t turned up for some days now, and as things were, I had no way of knowing whether she would come this time either. If she was bent on fading away from the picture like this, then for her sake, we were better off not forcing her to come with us.
>“I‐I’ll go…” Yuigahama said, gripping her own arms tightly. “I’ll go, but… hey, Hikki, do you have a girlfriend?”
>“Nah, I don’t.”
>“What a foolish question, Yuigahama‐san,” Yukinoshita said as she knocked Yuigahama lightly on the head in admonishment. “It is impossible for this young man to even have normal relations with either gender.”
>“Leave me alone. I don’t need a girlfriend. To me, there’s nothing more agonizing than having my time stolen from me. If she rang me crying or something in the middle of the night while I was sleeping, I’m confident I’d break up with her on the spot.”
>“Whoa, you’re the worst…” Yuigahama said disgustedly. But weirdly enough, her eyes were smiling. “Ah. B‐but you know. Weren’t you going out with Yukinon and stuff? What was that about?”

>“It was the Cats and Dogs Show, so we just happened to bump into each other at the time,” said Yukinoshita. >“Komachi‐san invited me to come along, that’s all. Did I not tell you, I wonder?”
>“W‐wait just a minute,” Yuigahama insisted. “So you two weren’t dating or anything like that?”
>“As if…”
>This chick really did have a misunderstanding… that would be impossible if she had just looked at how we normally were. She ought to get a clue.
>Yukinoshita had an open look of revulsion on her face. “Yuigahama‐san, you know there are things that even I get angered by?” The cold fury came out in her words.
>“Oh, my bad! It was nothing. N‐now let’s go, okay?” An impatient Yuigahama ran up to the door. As she knocked on it smartly, her glowing demeanour was the very antithesis of Yukinoshita’s sour expression.

That's why her sister exists