JFK FILES RELEASED MARCHING ORDERS HERE

JFK previously unreleased files are out in 18 parts

Roll to figure out which part you start on

Last Post number + last second if it goes over 18 roll again
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-1of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-2of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-3of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-4of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-5of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-6of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-7of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-8of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-9of18.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-10of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-11of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-12of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-13of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-14of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-15of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-16of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-17of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-18of18.zip
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-6of18.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=2nmGS8rVuIM
archive.fo/qOaPm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-10of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-11of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-12of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-13of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-14of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-15of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-16of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-17of18.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-18of18.zip

this is not the correct files

Wtf 1.3 GB zipped of documents

There is probably nothing in these docs... They whitewashed everything

July 2017
totally original thread

>July

CIA Niggers are comped

Disengage, I repeat DISENGAGE

This is not a drill, report back to your battle stations for future orders

ARE YOU SERIOUS

Roll

>7766
CHECKED AND ROLLING

Rollerino

>july

dummy

Implying july in the file name means they were publically accessible since july

Uhh goys...why is this about Martin Luther King. Why is it marked "eyes only"

Pic Related

left out link archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-6of18.zip

Why is this fucking shit even interesting?
1: We all know the CIA did it¨
2: If the CIA did it and they are the ones who kept the documents, wat teh fak do you think you will find in the fucking documents?? THE TRUTH?!?!?!?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAREEEEHAHAHAHAH!!!

Pic related, its you OP you faggot!

DON'T READ 3
IN FACT DON'T READ ANY OF THIS. EVERYONE, LET'S JUST ALL GO TO SLEEP.. NOTHIING TO SEE HERE. OHHHH SOOO SLEEPY

Fucking idiots. Zips 1-9 were already uploaded in July, but Zips 10-18 are brand new this morning. We're talking about 10GB of new files here.

Terry A. Davis will be VINDICATED when we find out that JFK was killed by a CIA nigger.

I've read through everything and it seems to be a big nothing burger.

Rollan for the dolan

youtube.com/watch?v=2nmGS8rVuIM

BACK, AND TO THE LEFT

Just for that imma join this crusade. Rolling,

Such a patriot get,, with doublets

Wait if I rolled and got 5 but archive 5 has beem out since July should I then start on archive 14?

monitoring.

This is the July release FYI

wtf is going on in this thread? Someone post the right archive

>formerly withheld
>This page was last reviewed on October 25, 2017.

audio file

>lies

This has been out since forever ago, i never clicked anything.

yes goyim don't download there's nothing interesting to see here, go back to your anime ^)

/thread

think of it like this. Maybe they think it's time to come clean. Maybe they feel it's been long enough. the CIA is run by different folks than it was in the past. Could be a big reveal because they know how bullshit the JFK narrative is. Alternatively just expect to look through many many pages of heavily redacted bullshit that means nothing.

Which is not the 26th and is not an indication that files were uploaded.

These are from July.
Sage

Not everyone has read them. It's prepping before the storm. I'd like to be kept updated you know? BUMP

i find it odd that theres so many people saying "hurr been out since july, dont read"
shills?

fake and or gay
sage

checked
this will hpoefully bring soe nice info

archive.fo/qOaPm - archive.is from July 24, 2017. There were only 9 things there. Now there are 22. I wish there was an archive from yesterday so we could make sure this is the new stuff.
I also wish the government weren't certified retards and labeled the release as Oct. 26 2017.

Its almost as if (((someone))) doesn't want us looking into these files. What if we look into the files and realise Sup Forums was right? Lets forget all our differences on this special day, get comfy and dig into these files and the drop when it comes. If all the newfags download the archives they will shit their pants just on the sheer volume of interest in this dry stuff. Do it for justice 'n sheiit. Today the shills will be forever, eternally and irrecoverably BTFO. Forward as one. The Emperor protects.

gr8b8m8r88/8

and dubdubs

Bump

Has the Martin Luther King shit always been in the JFK files? If so what is the going theory of how these two assassinations are connected? Why all the shit about James Earl Ray and the Galt guy they followed in mexico before Kenny was killed? archives.gov/files/research/jfk/2017release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-6of18.zip

I guess there's only one way to find out. Im just gonna start at the end and work backwards. If its true they hid the releases as july releases they are very sneaky. Maybe the proof of Ayy's is in there too who the fuck knows?

> Zips 10-18 are brand new this morning

Bumping for truth and justice

We are definitely being slid though its at times like this you are reminded just how many disinterested baity shillfaggots post on this board so I will bump this a second time

wtf I downloaded a 2 hour long wav file... so far some interview

wow, it's nothing

bumping cause fuck the cia

Bumping keep a general thread for this.

Shut up CIA nigger

BUMP

thats not true

k-k-keep me posted!

aight

but nothing new has been released yet

downloaded 18, looked at content. available elsewhere online. old release looks like

GUIDE MY EYES

BUMP

Guys its just starting give it time

Quick run down??

rolling for truth

I don't have autism so I won't bother with these but have a bump

>Trump allowed the classified JFK files to be released today

>CIA niggers opposed it. Tried to convince Trump not to release the files for national security reasons

>Trump doesn't give a fuck and hypes everybody by tweeting the release day.

I checked it it is a WAV file 1.3 gb in size
What is going on here.
Is the OP, dare I say it, a faggot?
We will be ready when it drops.

rollie

Ive seen multiple threads with this same disinfo phrased similarly. Hmmm? Seems like somone is vested in anons thinking the old files are the new files.

All this shit is .wav files I just checked 17/18 wtf is going on?

>non-amerifats pretend their interested in this shit just to fit in

Thanks m8

But who would do such a thing?

>1.3gb wav
that means its approx. 20 seconds long

can someone assassinate OP please?

Well these files are not even documents they are compressed .wav files nI don't even know if I wanna listen to them its spoky

if there's actually any real tangible evidence in those files that could challenge the official bullshit narrative then the snowball effect could lead to a whole new change in paradigm and that would have a world wide effect

i dont believe it will come to that, that s just a feelsgood script but the implications would be global

Deja-fucking-vu, guys I think I might have brain cancer, or they're just changing something in the Matrix.

Stupid, dumb frogposting scum

>imblying the files wont be scrub a dub dubbed

fuck our government. cia is behind it all

I check thee

This. The jews had 60 YEARS to erase all traces of their plot to kill JFK and even forge and insert new fake documents.

So, just don't even look at them. Play a vidya or something.

Well, not THESE files in particular. Still waiting for the real juice.

>July

hi niger

Nice trips

Listening to the first .wav in 13 of 18.
Dudes talking russian? back and forth.
Can a russsian confirm?

Bump for nothing

Ok maybe the OP isn't such a massive faggot after all. The .WAV files are recording of hearing s of some sort. Not quite the document dump we were expecting.

ITS UP BOYS

these aren't the real files, there would be an announcement

Bumpin coke

This one is good

Too many stupid people here now OP. Good luck getting some work done.

THESE FILES ARE A HONEY POT
DON'T DOWNLOAD IT GOYM, DON'T DO IT
THERE IS NOTHING IN THERE

Anything noteworthy or us it all [REDACTED]?