MOTHER. FUCKING. JEWS

They had me believing that cow farts actually contributed to the Global Warming Lie. COW FARTS FOR FUCKS SAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vegan btw

They literally do, cows fart out a shitton of methane, thus contributing to global warming. They're comparable to cars

use your head my red white and blue friend, it's not hard to realise there's some truth in it

yeah and they need food and water, a shitload and they cut trees for that. anyway a shit way to allocate resources.
i believe thats the bad side of meat, but i dont care. whatever happens, happens

what if we put some kind of fart tube up their ass

>Spotted the jew

"yes Goy, cows are actually good and not harmful at all - it's not because I can't eat delicious pig"

the fart still has to go somewhere user

>cows farting all day destroying the atmosphere
>indians shitting in the streets
>indians worship cows

oy vey

Not sure if you wanted me to laugh but I did

Methane is bad for the environment. People like you are a waste of space.

sasa

ahhh that was the libtards not the Jews.

Mohammad is that you?

Are you suggesting we put catalytic converters up cows asses? Are their farts hot enough for cats to work? How can we heat up cow farts, men?

Cars do not produce methane you fuckhead

Why are you implying they're not one and the same?
Kike.

Doesn't every living creature produce methane through digestion? Why are the cows to blame, just because there's more of them? They have been around forever, plus I can't imagine them ripping ass THAT much.

>cow farts destroy the environment
>the massive unnatural bison population in north america was good for the environment
oh... okay

In the way there are millions of them who produce greenhouse gasses

"greenhouse gases"
that's a fancy way of saying water vapor

7 billion humans fart an average of 14 times a day. Do the math.

have you ever smelled a farm?

Global Warming is bullthist, Co2 contamination only affect things locally. And even if your city have a Co2 problem is easy as fuck to solve that problem, just plant a shiton of plants. Plants eat Co2 and produce oxygen, it's not rocket science. We have more important enviromental problems, like overpopulation or the fact that we need to leave our space rock before our sun explodes burning us alive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

>communist being against food

like pottery

30-76% of "Greenhouse gas" is %$@#ing water vapor.

That's right. We live on a planet that's 2/3rds water. How tf would (even if we could) we control how much water vapor is in the air?

The answer is: WE CAN'T.

Exactly.

How come when i made this thread in 2014 I was called a dumbass by every single post?

Libtard morons?

>believing in the bovine jew

Communism levels of stupidity

Temperature increases as pressure increases.
All we have to do is put a turbocharger in the tube.

I know. I became a vegetarian for two years on the back of it!!!

>Vegetarian food sucks ass.

this guy is right we just need to turbo charge the tubes

no one said that fuckwit