Be me

>Be me.
>Shitpost on stonerchan's political board for a change.
>Leftist shit hole.
>Thread about how all right-wingers are Nazi's and should be punched for being Nazi's.
>Point out that right-wingers aren't Nazi's and even if they were you should debate them instead of assaulting them.
>Get perma-banned for hate speech.
Apparently being against violence is now hate speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/n/res/162818.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you seem surprised by pretty obvious shit

why don't you start trying this method with everything you seem like a good science guy

for your next trick try sticking a fork in an electrical outlet, tell us what happens im sure we'll all be shocked to hear

DUDE

WEED

wow, it showes time and time again, democrats are the real facists

>going to that place for anything besides /wooo/

You deserve it user

The star trek board is good.

>you seem surprised by pretty obvious shit
I expected it would take a little more provoking than just being like "hey maybe you shouldn't punch people." My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to shitpost in the thread about pedophiles being a marginalized group who need to be protected.

>>going to that place for anything besides /wooo/
I had a great time on craigslist's Sup Forums, I thought stoner Sup Forums would be fun.

>nazism is easily defeated in debate
>gadsden flag
yup

I don't know why you're surprised. Modern leftists, especially in America, are all BUT about the original ideas of Liberalism. New age liberalism is basically a forced fascist state under the guise of decency, and knowing what's right for their citizens through an iron fist.
They don't want the first amendment, they've stated this multiple times. They do not understand free speech.
>“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

Real talk though, the left is working double time to dehumanize the right among its followers. You're already familiar with how retarded the left's followers are so that should frighten you a little bit. I've already seen families torn apart over it, that granted proboably would've split anyway but still. Need to be working ourselves on maintaining the human angle, especially in real life public interactions. Seems like their strategy is still trying to start a civil war between the left and the right, but it's still failing because the left are still a bunch of pussy hat wearing faggots at the end of the day, no matter how evil you convince them the right are. Good luck out there, anons.

WTF I love modern liberalism now.

Dude, stoners are so chill lmao.

I don't know why you're surprised. Modern righties, especially in America, are all BUT about the original ideas of Republicanism. New age conservatism is basically a forced fascist state under the guise of decency, and knowing what's right for their citizens through an iron fist.
They don't want the first amendment, they've stated this multiple times. They do not understand free speech.
>“Of all gun owners, a gun owners rights sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

You're just spouting a bunch of political terms without having any actual point to make. Buzzwords do not equate to a political discourse.

>TFW weedfags always claim weed is "based" and "it doesn't effect our thinking", etc.; but 90% of weedfags are leftist faggots.

When are we going to realise that the left doesn't care about free speech? They want their ideas implemented. And they're prepared to go to extreme measures for it to happen.

Using "free speech" as an argument against them isn't going to work because they don't care about it. Instead, what they do is appeal to emotion. They slander opposing opinions (which they know stand in the way of their ideas gaining traction) as "hate speech" or "racism" or something else which is taboo. They continue to do this until the tables have turned enough for their ideas to be seen as socially acceptable.

This isn't a quick process. It began roughly around the 60s, some would say earlier. It's all a game of perception and manipulating public consciousness. Whining and complaining makes us look weak. It's time we started playing as ruthlessly as they are.

Wax is laced with CIA. Smoke flower.

I smoke pot and I'm a staunch centrist. I fucking hate the "culture of cannabis" that surrounds the act of inhaling THC.

kek'd

This board peeked my interest so I made a thread there to see how fast I’ll get banned

boards.420chan.org/n/res/162818.php

Pitiful attempt at exposing a flawed dichotomy.

You're absolutely pathetic.

What happened to 420chan? They were druggies but they were never faggots.

Couldn't take over Sup Forums so the shitlibs had to swarm a less populated offshoot.

Very sad, 420chan was the only place you could get a good discussion about drugs.