GUN GONTROL IS REDPILLED

(((They))) are blocking common sense gun control reform because (((they))) know these non-stop mass shootings will eventually annihilate the white race, figuratively and literally.
>figuratively: le school shooter is always white me-me
This provides (((them))) an avenue of attack on the "white devil" to more easily bluepill normies.
>literally: whites are the main victims of mass shooting
Just look at the demographic makeup of the victims at the COUNTRY MUSIC (the whitest genre) concert in Vegas.

But no, go on Sup Forums, keep supporting the 2nd amendment like the good goy you are...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWkz2fbLC5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOW thanks OP I've finally seen the light, wtf take my right to defend myself away immediately what's the worst that could happen haha not like we could ever have an oppressive tyranically government in this day and age heck no no way

not like there was a literal communist running for the highest office in the US and who actually might have one if he wasn't shafted by the DNC

just take my guns senpai I trust the government completely

You forget that (((they))) also push for gun control. Controles opposition

>m-muh ar-15 is the last line of defense against government tyra-
>*blows up*

The only thing an ar 15 is useful for in this day and age is slaughtering white people in mass. You don't need an assault rifle to hunt.

That pic is stupid because more than half of the “Jews” listed there are nobodies.

You can find a Muslim Trump supporter who adores Trump’s Muslim ban, but that doesn’t mean she would be a precise epitome of her people.

So what you are saying according to your reading of the 2nd AMendment is that we should all have access to drones with hell fire missles? Sounds good to me.

Don't care shill.

fpbp

kill yourself shill rat

>NRA director
>nobody

Im begging you, with tears in my eyes, to read pic related. I just can't bear seeing your post, or permutations of it. Its like watching a retarded kid drop their ice cream over and over again ad infinitum

Also, can you answer why every jew in congress wants gun control then, shill?

You can't just throw parenthesis around without looking what the jews actually do.

No, your right to a WELL """REGULATED""" MILITIA shall not be infringed, not your right to be able to kill crowds of people like the degenerate you are.

Um, look at the OP pic sweetie, you blind motherfucker.

O. Other side there a also jews, jewed!

Why are concernfags so easy to spot?
Sage

>you don't need guns to protect ya from America because America might invade and kill you and a gun won't stop a tank
That's your argument?
That's your argument AGAINST the rigt ti bear arms?
You'd rather support for a Government you're admitting ppl should be afraid of than the ppl that Government intends to enslave and you expect the ppl to take YOUR side?
Man, you guys make this too easy.

OP btfo in record time.

Yes fellow white man. Good ideas

Great double doubles, and it's not just what user said, do you know how bad things would go if they ever used a weapon of war on civilians? It would wake every mother fucker up, tanks in the street? The USA could never do such a thing, this is the world super power, not Afghanistan.

omg this post is so tricksy. their strategy is evolving. in 10 years they may even develop a meme. well probly not but still good effort antifatards jewtards.

video from '08
youtube.com/watch?v=WWkz2fbLC5Q

>Hello officer jet fighter, what seems to be the problem?
>I'm here to confiscate your guns
>Oh, sure thing, here you go.
You're right, the millions of Americans who own guns don't stand a chance being policed by a military this powerful. Policing these tens of millions of citizens that have mere semi auto rifles and handguns will be so much easier than policing the handful of militants in foreign countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc. We should just give up now, we don't stand a chance.