Will he get 10 mil and fuck us over?

I've got to admit I've sent him 20 bucks, because it's a good entertainment, even if he disappears with the money .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmziyaj1G9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's tell everyone how bad the industry is and how there's pedophiles but he wont tell you the extent or exactly who the problem is. He's talked about it in interviews. he just wont name anyone because of Libel laws.

I'm just waiting until someone comes about with allegations about him, "Corey touched me"

If he screws this he will be burned by both the globalists(pedos) and the people who would sympathize with his plight(Good guys). Either way he's burning either one bridge or two. It's up to him.

>10 mil
scam

It'll never reach the goal. He's asking too much money

He doesn't need money to do an interview.

All he has to do is go on TV and tell his story!

>10 million

What the fuck, ((((they)))) took his cherry but not his money-grubbing jewish attitude.

>I've sent him 20 bucks

Isn't that like a week of work for russians?

>You spent 1/4 of your paycheck on jewish tricks

kek

Sup Forums if you fall for this scam, pic related

>americans throwing their money at internet sensationalism again

Cant say i blame him

10 million? For a film of his life? This nigger is mad. If he wasn't such a weirdo he'd still be working.

>Isn't that like a week of work for russians?
Average salary is about 500 bucks a month. More in big cities like Moscow and Saint Petersburg. I make more and could send more, but I don't trust jews in general, so I sent what I could spare.

You are the most annoying shit head posting on this board right now, which is an amazing accomplishment.

He will probably make the film and it will just dance around the issue without naming names and then he will ask for more money for a sequel. He is a Hollywood Jew after all. Even naming pedophiles that raped him and his friend who later killed himself, he still wants to get those shekels.

muh 10 million dollars. this is a cash grab. nothing more. he could easily go to any media outlet that was interested and have them help pay his legal fees.

>You are the most annoying shit head posting on this board right now, which is an amazing accomplishment.

Thank you, comrade. I've been following the pedo story since pizzagate and it's very exciting. I hope the good jew will bring down the whole bad jew pedo empire and get 10 million dollars.

He should just say who. It takes one brave person and tons will come out with him. What the fuck is this super troopers 2 style shit

Why does he need 10mil to upload a video to youtube?

He's full of shit.

This, and then everyone will sweep this under the rug and say he was just a liar trying to get money.

His problem is that hes a retard (see his wannabe rap attempt). He doesnt know how to handle this, apparently no one near him does either.

"Flexible goal"

Really he just wants enough to help publish whatever the hell he is making, he will probably pay the rest of it out of pocket I mean he is a weathly people. Plus it's a real good way to gauge how intrested people are in doing this, he is using it as a pay to vote poll.

All you fagets having a strong negative reaction to this just remember that these victims have the right to do whatever they feel is in their best interest whether that's staying silent forever, speaking out, or trying to raise money for lawyers and security. Have a fat jewish cock shoved into you when you're 11 years old does not bestow on you the responsibility to take down the global pedophile network. Let them do whatever they need to live a normal life. If they ask for money you don't have to give, but don't act all salty about it. Let us that can afford to fund him do it.

$10 million for a documentary about a child actor? Seems legit.

Nice scam

thanks for the 10 mil

here's your list

george carlin
robin williams
bill paxton
elvis
john wayne
marlon brando

>comodifying child abuse
hope he gets molested again by a knife to the neck

the terrible thing is, if he was touched, he almost definitely became a toucher as an adult
its like vampirism or lycanthropy

If it happened , and he can prove it , he does not need 10 million USD. He needs 0. Sounds like a scam. Just do an interview or make a youtube channel. Or file criminal charges and sue. Wtf is this bullshit, did they take his balls?

Names first Corey, then I'll fund your drug habit.

I think you got scammed , rus bro.

I think people like you are more annoying by far, but feldman does not need 10 mil to tell the truth.

scam
every media outlet would pay him extremely well and support him legally, if he would sell his story to them

I'm genuinely curious. If I get around to it I'll throw him some goy bucks

Source?

Here is one name on that list. And this one is free!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmziyaj1G9I

True. I hope it works for him. I believe him.

>10million
top kike

(((media)))

yeah

kill yourself your mother will be happy

You are free to fund , but really $10,000,000 US ? For what? Just say it. This is some weaselly shit. Get on twitter or kiketube or whatever and just say what happened. File a criminal complaint. This is a scam.

He could just name people and stop being a faggot. He doesn't need money.

not all media is owned by hollywood kikes
even infowars, would pay him a million for sure
and 10 millions is just too high
you dont need 10 million to tell who is a pedophile
Its a scam, get over it

I mean look, I agree that his strategy seems really retarded, but how often do you get a chance to actually assist in potentially solving such a serious issue you care so much about? It's quite clear that a lot of people who are insecure about the zeros at the end of their bank statement that are having a strong negative reaction cause he is asking for money. If he was doing some other ridiculous shit in an attempt to take down the pedos you'd all be behind him, even if it a similarly ill thought out plan. I would hate anyone who was under any financial burden to give anything to this obviously risky venture but at the same time I'd love to see him get the $10m just to see what the fuck he does with it.

>give me 10 million so i can tell you info you already know

what did he mean by this?

I thought his video was sincere and gave some money.

Or because he's a liar. If he were telling the truth about it, he'd have named names by now, either publicly or to the police.

Trips
>$97,568 USD raised by 1934 backers
This could happen

Corey is being paid by Hollywood to do this. He will get the 10 million and make a piece of shit documentary that reveals nothing, which will make every start thinking Hollywood pedophilia is overblown.

Riner will be next.
Huge kilary donor support. All of Hollywood knows. Corey wants his blood money before someone else names them. I feel sadness when he speaks. Its truth, just opportunistic.

1 mil for movie. 9 mil for fort Knox type set that is giant cube made of bulletproof glass. Security 25/7. Shark moat engulfed in fire for intimidating pedophile jews.
Alljoking aside. Why not hold a prsee confrence, and ask for witnesses protection from trump.
He paraded clintons skeletons. He would put corey in whitehouse and shitpost. Confused

Corey doesn't talk because he was directly involved in abusing Haim and other boys. He set up Haim to be raped by serial child rapist Marty Weiss and Dominick Brascia. He also stayed friends with Brascia for years and shared multiple apartments with him. He only started outing Brascia in a book after Brascia wouldn't put up with his drug problems.

Feldmsn's relationship with Jackson also ended, because Jackson confronted Feldman about how he was supposedly trying to get a book published where he was going to admit that Jackson had sexually abused him. Following that confrontation Jackson and Jackson's patents and brothers, Corey wrote a song called Megaloman attacking Jackson and did an interview where he suggested Jackson was trying to groom him.

Legal defense fund in the (((event))) he get's (((sued)))

It's the one thing you can never take from a Jew.

Source on a bunch of this information was Feldman's book Coreyography and the documentary An Open Secret.

yeah you dumbass ass cracka...he needs the money to shit n strength n shit. I really really really hate white people you have very little common sense

This. Sad but true.
Jackson tried. Was kicked, kiked, sued.
Haim needs a hero, not a recycled pedophile looking to save face. Sorry the abuse happened. But your letting childeren suffer the same fate with no voice. Save a kid, name a name.

I love You Corey my whi*te gay friend

#name1save1
#nomoresecrets
#onenamesavesmillions
# not out children

He's a jew. He will jew donators.

>he just listed dead people.
>not getting the joke

Alex Jones is a Freemason whose ex-wife and children are Jewish.

Also the biggest person he could name is Spielberg, who he describes as like a best friend of Michael Jackson and often had Jackson visit movie sets. It was also Spielberg who introduced Feldman too Jackson, and Spielberg liked to do tons of kids movies. The only other big names could Joel Schumacher or Richard Donner.

this guy is an utter faggot
if you send him money you are fucking stupid

(((Feldman))) is jewish after all. In his book his grandpa even calls people goys.