Space Coast mysterious launch

Anyone else on Merritt that heard that or caught sight of the launch? Pls anons--tell me and my wife's son we're not crazy-- that someone else saw that odd winged payload!??

I have alerts sent to my phone when launches happen because I have 3 little kids and like them to see because STEM an' sheeit, but there was no alert for this.

I witnessed two vehicles launching simultaneously, and after two long burns JOIN TOGETHER and...well...disappear. I've never seen anything out of the ordinary at NASA (except we knew about the x37b because it kept landing here) until early this morning.

Pls--anyone else witness this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_IV_Heavy
google.com/maps/place/9060 Herring St, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920/@28.4083129,-80.6028585,19.96z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e0a645a590d195:0x524dfe643505bd94!8m2!3d28.408441!4d-80.60263
google.com/maps/place/9060 Herring St, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920/@28.4536831,-80.7107961,15.21z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e0a645a590d195:0x524dfe643505bd94!8m2!3d28.408441!4d-80.60263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's classified goy

Go back to sleep

X-37B went up on Sept 7th. It's possible that launched the second one

This was...probably not another x37. It was much larger, and was launched from a delta5 heavy.

That part is especially weird. The D5-heavy ( my estimation for what I saw as the launch vehicle) is overpowered for that "mini-shuttle". Also larger wings.

could be sending up rods for the rods of god to fuck up the gooks

>no exhaust

nice light reflection

Why expend the energy to send rods up, when you can make them out of stuff already in orbit simply by launching an orbital foundry? There's roughly 1,900 tons of metal up there already in the form of defunct satellites.

>delta 5 heavy

Are you retarded? No such LV exists.

You fags are all falling for a LARP. I am at the Cape all week for my job and there have been no launches.

>my wife's son

2/10

>JOIN TOGETHER

You went too far to be believable. They always go too far.

This really happened

>inb4 larp
>inb4 whatever

Background:
I moved here in '02 for the surfing and to go to graduate school. As a guy, ofc I was interested in space. I know a TON of cape-apes, and this mainly goes out to them--I've talked to you faggots here before so I know you're around. I'm now and oldoldfag, and take my 3 kids to see launches whenever possible.

Doesn't SpaceX launch from there? Also, more pics.

TY user, spent too much time here. It was actually mywife and I. (we have 3 girls, age 5 - 9).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_IV_Heavy

It exists, it works, it's been used several times.

That was the weird part, user... Otherwise, it'd just be another launch, whether public or clandestine.

Do you give any thought to this post?

That would be a delta *4* heavy, not a 5.

>Doesn't SpaceX launch from there?
spacex AND blue origion. Good guys locally--buying houses, wifing up Orlando sluts and making moms out of them . . . They are a welcome site. More pics of the ~4:30EST launch I witnessed: stand by

My point exactly.

I also happen to work in a position which has advanced insight into the AF launch systems. I can promise you that no Delta IV in any configuration, much less a Heavy, launched anytime in the last few weeks from the Cape. OP is a liar.

>More pics of the ~4:30EST launch I witnessed: stand by

If this is the NRO launch from last week I'm sorry to disappoint you newfags but that was a standard spy bird. Nothing unusual about the SV or the Atlas V that took it to orbit.

Stop larping you clownshoe.

ok nobody else saw it. take care, anons.

bye bye

>wifing up Orlando sluts and making moms out of them

You can't turn a whore into a housewife.

a fucking leaf, this post makes little to no sense for the simple fact that they arnt just unguided peices of metal, they have guiddence systems aswell as other top secret means of bringing the rod up to speed for maximum effect, you cant just make a factory in space you autist

Its probably nuttin you kunt. Stop overthinkin. You're not rayycist are you?

bro satellite beach here i've been up all night lately. they've been going up every night.

Hmmm guess something is up.

I wonder who...you get a happy Kim.

have you seen any of them? The one this AM was really weird.

i've mostly been hearing them and catching a glimpse here and there. they're definitely launches.

>>no exhaust
>
>nice light reflection
This was taken from my s7 edge phone at this location:

google.com/maps/place/9060 Herring St, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920/@28.4083129,-80.6028585,19.96z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e0a645a590d195:0x524dfe643505bd94!8m2!3d28.408441!4d-80.60263

I'm a blue-collar guy and was there to sight out contractual work so I could place a bid (welding/restaurant stuff)

moar pics incoming (of diff launches of x37b and such...)

yeah. satellite is another 6 or so nautical mi. from where I am, so it makes sense you didn't see anything out of the ordinary except the frequency of the launches.

Weird tho, right? Where I am on Merritt Island, the windows rattle but only a little. The delta 5 heavy launches rattle the windows the whole way up, and sympathetically vibrates my whole house--so I KNOW it's not the same vehicle.

Well, fuckit--no luck on summoning cape-ape anons who want to explained this glorious winged faggot they launched at 440amEST US.

I will repost when I can get some better photos. Thanks for all that treated this thread kindly, and I understand to all the faggots who told me to fuck off--I get it--fake and gay, afterall...

now pls move on to the next thread that DOESNT have 1post by this ID as the OP, you newfaggot cucks...

But rly, cape-apes---I need you now to avow this launch . . . WTF is going on up there?

yeah, it's definitely smaller. by the time the windows are rattling, it's mostly too late to see, but i can definitely recognize the rattle caused by launches.

alright--TY SATanon. Rest of the thread was gaslighting me, saying I didn't see what I saw. Anyway, weird shit this AM and can't wait to hear from cape-apes wth it was... Suppose it will be 2-4 wks to get them drunk enough out at that bar up Courtney, amirite?

google.com/maps/place/9060 Herring St, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920/@28.4536831,-80.7107961,15.21z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e0a645a590d195:0x524dfe643505bd94!8m2!3d28.408441!4d-80.60263

I saw that shit too! Not a cape ape so o also don't know what's up (was doing dawn patrol)