Who do you support, Sup Forums?

Who do you support, Sup Forums?

Emilia because I am not gay

felt, anarchy rocks

The choice is obvious.

Only right answer.

Whichever one gets rid of jpeg artifacts.

Or Crusch because she's best girl.

Anastasia, but only if she spends all that money she makes effectively, rather than hoarding it like the Jew she is.

Felt is the only real answer

Make Lugnica Great Again

Emilia - Bernie
Sadistic Girl - Trump
Crutsch - Cruz
Russian Girl - Hillary

Crusch.

>facebook filename
>png with jpg artifacts the size of a Japanese penis

Fuck off, kill yourself and then come back from the dead so I can insult you for your body odor.

Emilia has the potential to reform the country and improve living standards, or else burn out and get disposed of or become a tyrant.

Priscilla would be a pretty terrible leader unless she learns to be humble. I could see her starving the peasants or getting into diplomatic fiascos regularly.

Crusch's reign would be very militaristic, with Lugnica conquering swathes of territory. She'd probably be fair to the citizens.

Anastasia will bring the greatest economic prosperity, higher the living standards of the country, keep diplomatic relations peaceful and facilitate technological advancements.

With Felt I get the feeling Reinhard would control things as her right hand, no idea what his end game is. Probably fucking Subaru.

I'd support Anastasia.

what would Reinhard gain from fucking Subaru? He's a powerless nobody that barely scrapes by every obstacle that shows up after dieing several times

Sexual satisfaction? Reinhard is obviously flaming.

>voting for an unqualified girl just because they're cute and made a rock glow
What a shitty system of government, no wonder they needed some NEET's help to kill a whale.

>Immigration
>"Fuck them"
She has my vote.

Warrior chick seems like she's the only competent one

you can shove my tumblr filename up your arse, fucking autist

>jpg quality png

Crusch-sama is the only real choice.

KILL THE DRAGON
MAKE LUGNICA GREAT AGAIN

Echidna is the superior choice.

I'm writing in a third party

>>Economy

If you can't do military service, you are put to work maintaining important parkour course infrastructure and baking cakes. People will also be put to work maintaining floating islands and breeding giant chickens to be used for war.

>>Healthcare

I'm replacing the failed ideas of Obamacare with a new plan, BiscottiCare. Using the healing magic of the great Princess Millhiore of our great ally nation, the sick can be cured without putting the country farther in debt

>>Immigration

I'm building a wall to keep those dirty squirrels out and Pastillage is going to pay for it. I don't want peanut trucks on every streetcorner.

>>Homeland Security

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

Crusch because everyone else is a literal autistic.

Emilia is literally what's wrong with Europe right now. This is obviously liberal propaganda.

Besides elves are only good for rape

Reinhard is basically perfect so Felt is clearly the best choice.

Feel the EMT

>>Economy
SCIENCE!
>>Healthcare
SCIENCE!
>>Immigration
SCIENCE!
>>Homeland Security
SCIENCE!

I'd follow female Caesar to the grave.

Holy Lugnica Empire when

>This is obviously liberal propaganda.
>Americans have no idea what liberal means

>Americans have no idea what liberal means
>too much of a faggot to realize words can mean different things in different countries
>he knows exactly what liberal means, in America.

>Holy
>Lugnica
>Empire

isn't the center-right in power in most major european countries? EMT wouldn't have forced austerity on greece or cut NHS funding

Not that guy, but fuck off. That image looks like fucking shit.

Why would that guy be an autist, you fucking faggot? He has a right to complain about the OP using shitty images from a shitty source. Yes, he was a bit harsh with his words, but he's fucking right. We live in the internet age, where content can be transferred without ANY loss, and you choose to use an image that has been screenshotted instead of properly saved by niggers thousands of times.

There were even better images floating around the Re:0 threads, but somebody who uses Facebook for silly anime groups instead of its' true purpose of connecting with people who you know wouldn't spend much of his time on here, would he?

How the fuck did you even find out about Sup Forums, you fuck?

Give me Emilia or give me death

>>he knows exactly what liberal means, in America.
Yes, it's an inconsistent mess.
If I'm liberal in an interpretation, I'm being daring and possibly out of bounds.
The statue of liberty is the statue representing freedom.
But the political liberal somehow doesn't refer to freedom but to big government (though both of the two big US parties would be considered liberal by Europeans).

Take all my votes.

EMT/Crutch-sama hung parliament would be best.

What that actually means

>Economy
Lots of experiments based on methods made by our researchers. Possible destabilization of the economy, which may make us dependent on neighbouring countries, but everything goes without a hitch, they will be the one dependent on us..
>Healthcare
Again, methods developed by our top minds in the medical field. They are gonna be mostly magic-based, but we are also gonna research methods which could be done by non-magicians. When possible, please do bring your sick to us, instead of trying to solve it yourself!
>Immigration
Depending on a variety of factors, including mental health, physical health, intelligence, and creativity, we will allow entry. We are not gonna discriminate against beast-men, but we will pick only the brightest and fittest immigrants for our country, those which will bring glory to our country.
>Homeland Security
This will be mainly mental-based, and will rely predominantly on magic. Throughout the entirety of Lugunica, stress-reducing spells will be cast thrice a day. However, we will not get rid of physical defense - it will still be needed in the odd cases that happen sometimes. They will be armed with state-of-the-art armor and weapons (which will also be reinforced with magic). 5 healers will accompany each platoon as well, just in case.

>What that actually means
It means the candidate doesn't have an answer yet, but promises to think really hard about it, or at least to pay others to think for them.
Basically, modern "democracy".

It wasn't a question, though. I expanded on that guy's post.

And I put my personal spin on it.

I kinda agree with your spin. Though that is "western, first-world democracy", not representative of all democracies. It's funny how the most advanced countries can fuck up a concept so basic, and second and third world countries can make it work better.

What went wrong over there?

I think it all depends
>If you are a trusted right hand who can influence the queens policy directly, choosing Emilia and teaching her reality whenever she tries to make weird decisions would actually make a good solution.
>I can't really talk about the red dress girl because the animation haven't shown her real sides yet, but considering she knows not much about the people's domain, I think it's hard to expect she's going to be a fine leader.
>Crusch is obviously the most safe choice. She would make a great iron-queen. Considering that data on ruling over the public is not that much advanced in the realm, it makes her basic maintaining ruling style the best fit.
>Anastasia is most likely going to do the best for the kingdom. She will expand the kingdom and strengthen feudalism. New business will prosper and the nation will turn into something semi-USA and the kingdoms influence will be not looked down upon.
>Street girl is fucked up

The difference between science and democracy is that scientific answers are chosen based on facts and experiments and usually make sense. If they don't then they're discarded. Modern democracy is just doing whatever the fuck sounds good at the time, damn the logic.

Not that guy, but that's all fine and dandy until the psychologists start messing in the leadership process and demand better, more lax treating of the general populace, so efficiency can increase.

>Modern democracy is just doing whatever the fuck sounds good at the time,
That's the common criticism - and it can be seen with the Brexit, but it's not what usually happens.
Usually what happens is that there's backroom deals of the kind of TTIP that the commoners are not supposed to find out about. There's important and accomplished people involved in the negotiations, so what they're deciding must be better than what the people would vote for.

>"""""free""""" healing magic.

You guys realize mana doesn't grow on trees, right?

>"""""
Why?

Are you saying you'll have to do some mana transfers with the healsluts?

>witch
>bitch
>autist
>cunt
>someone who common people can relate to and who can relate to them
Gee, I wonder who will win.

>>someone who common people can relate to and who can relate to them
Are you implying that has ever gotten anybody into power?

Putin.

Yes , but this is an anime we're talking about , not the real world

Putin is a trained secret agent, among other accomplishments. He is part of Russia's elite. He did not get into office by representing the common people.

>this is an anime we're talking about ,
Yes, and there's not going to be an election.

Don't you remember how he was elected? Several candidates well known for their bullshit and then there's this literally who from street. Betting on him was the only viable choice and it fucking worked.

If reinhardt supports felt then she is obviously best girl

>and then there's this literally who from street
>Betting on him was the only viable choice and it fucking worked.
That is something completely different from voting for the champion of the people.
(though I am reaching here, being almost completely ignorant about his political career. Hopefully nobody will notice)

Do they even have universal suffrage?

The one with the most lickable feet.

>"""""

Fuck off Sup Forumstard

this

Shoko won the election.

A dark moment in the history of democracy.

>he didn't want a highschool festival on the moon

/his/ pls stay

"disband the army, war is terrible"
>allowing your citizens get raped because you have a limp wrist

>Putin
>Elected
He was assigned prime minister, then he was assigned president when previous one resigned, then he was elected because fuck change.

#CruschMissile

Sadly, it has several times before, and it is what fucked out country over because our people are idiots.

Guess where I'm from.

Not enough details. I need to examine participants further to make decision.