Is Reddit dead?

Recently Reddit has come under a lot of heat after some WN stabbed his dad over disagreements. Here is the wording of their new content policy: reddithelp.com/en/categories/rules-reporting/account-and-community-restrictions/do-not-post-violent-content

Is Reddit done for? While Sup Forums is more superior to Reddit, that website has been a catalyst for people to come here. Also will Reddit's downfall cause an influx of newfags here?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/q57Nk68.jpg[/img]
youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just checked r/ptg and Reddit is very much alive

I hope that fucking site die because it's a haven for libtards. You can't literally say fag there without getting banned.

Reddit's going down Twitter Road. It has forsaken freedom of speech and everyone is leaving.

I was banned the other day for saying that there is no such term as "gay marriage", because marriage is between a man and a woman by definition. I didn't even use faggot or anything like that, just wrote a polite and intelligetn message.

pic related, that upvote circle jerk shit

What sub?

I once said women should be kept out of politics and they banned me

I hope so. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything more destructive to Western Civ. than that circle jerk site.

>What sub?
It was facepalm. I'm not subscribed to it, but that post was on the front page and I commented.

[img]i.imgur.com/q57Nk68.jpg[/img]

>I once said women should be kept out of politics and they banned me

The shit is ridiculous. I also read on r/conspiracy that somebody found out that there are entire bot armies that post and upvote/downvote comments there.

POO

Disgustingly easy to subvert and control opinion with bots.

Reddit banned a shit ton of "Nazi" (i.e, right wing and/or nationalist) sub reddits recently, and I'm sure they aren't done. Reddit is going to be dead very, very soon.

let it die. im in a red state and every liberal i know posts leftist memes from reddit all over facebook. and they all trust /r/politics...

youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk

Reddit is not a place for discussion.

Its only a place for finding content, mostly reposts and rehashed stuff from others.

Reddit is fine for finding content without having to shift through so much shit, but the most fun and interesting/challenging content doesnt find its way there.

>and they all trust /r/politics...
lmao
literally mentally ill

>that website has been a catalyst for people to come here.
Which is exactly why its death would never be too soon you disgusting subhuman redditnigger.
>>>/reddit/
NEVER COME BACK
Fucking cancer. You're the reason we can't have nice things.

Redditt is like a mall - you just have to purge the bad elements that are vandalizing the stores.

Sup Forums is the destination for the vandals, pedophiles, terrorist nazis, nazi larpers, basement-dwelling losers, white larpers, etc.. basically a toilet

If you can believe this there are bots who ban you automatically if you post on a different subreddit. That stuff is crazy.

Matter of time before a non corporate sellout link aggregator rises. Not that they will quarter neo nazis either. Quality of reddit was ok in the beginning when programmer nerds posted interesting content, got popular and now its all cat pictures and astroturf. Tick tock imo.

Reddit has not been reddit for the last 4 years anyways. They ban fatpeoplehate, coon city and kept saying they were about free speech. But now that they cucked harder and harder even to the point where Reddit's frontpage is full of paid advertising like Youtube's trending page. Its not really surprising to see people leave in droves on Reddit and going to other platforms.

If i am anyone on Reddit i would just go to Voat. Voat is basically a reddit alternative that allows freedom of speech. Im glad Reddit is going to die off anyways as is Twitter due to the leftist censorship brigade.

They have banned a number of political subreddits, which is good. I hope they ban every right leaning subreddit there is.
They solidify their safe space even more making them more insane while sending dissidents to the hurtbox that is pol, forcing them to face reality and truth.

Yes. I got a three day site-wide suspension yesterday for telling someone to kill themselves on the milliondollarextreme subreddit last Sunday.

/r/nazi was the best subreddit, without it the site is useless for anything except roastie nudes.

What even happened to that guy (Reddit's owner?) who was obstructing Clinton investigation by deleting the reddit posts where that guy handling Clinton's servers asked how to wipe them clean?

Honestly surprised Incels hasn't been banned yet. It's one of the last good subs on that site.

It's been dogshit since they banned the jailbait boards

The purge continues. Likely happening right across the net in one form or another.

These people are so funny... they don't understand it's themselves they're fighting.

>"am redditor"
>"we where redditors once"
>"you to whould be horrified at the level of censorship"

You can tell a Redditor from a mile away.

What is dead may never die

Also sage and poo in loo yourself to death

>reddit dies

we would get sick of winning

A

>basically a toilet
then why do Indians come here?

thats probably sinpler then you think.
just an automoderator bot that look up users profiles and their post history

DON'T you understand how hurtful you're being when you say things like that? Don't you have any empathy for the less fortunate? Any basic human decency?

Just wait until the NKVD hears about this.

Hey poo in loo, did he record or live stream the killing

get the fuck out now we're full.
try another chan

I propose to make a reddit-chan for these refugees.

We'll even have upvote buttons, but they don't do anything and the numbers they show are random. If you get really lucky, your post goes "gold" and you get free membership.

So long as they help us open Pandora's box I could care less about the methods.

Reddit is a psychological op. As is FB or twitter. Any platform that gives an 'like' feature is there only for the purpose of manufacturing consent, then building up false authority around the consent. "votes' can be falsed, either by the site proprietor or an external interest group.
Sup Forums, and by extension the old web age it represented is far superior in that you cannot claim authority of your name by a false manufactured persona, and your argument must stand on superior merits against all others to be taken seriously.
Namefags come here, who are mostly younglings to try to gain an aura of authority, but it's much harder to actually stick.
Normies / redditors will never understand this, and as such never understand chan culture, and constantly make fucking horrific posts about retarded websites, and their complaints that their favourite psyop is no longer giving them good fee fee's.
Neck yourself faggots.

>Another thread about r*ddit on Sup Forums
I want redditors to kill themselves

The wild wild west internet. Those were much nastier times. Today's internet feels sterilized by comparison.

to add to this, there were no rules back when the internet first came about, and old people still read books and watched TV.

>that website has been a catalyst for people to come here

Are you saying you wanted that?

>Also will Reddit's downfall cause an influx of newfags here?
More than we already have? This board went to shit with all the faggy redditors that came here pre election. Im fucking sure that over 70% of nu-Sup Forums were not here for the Zim Zam trial.

>Reddit's downfall
they're like the fifth most popular site in america or whatever, on-par with facebook, twitter and youtube in terms of keeping the population in check and complacent, they predominantly control what you see in the same sense tv did

Reddit will die.

>old people still read books and watched TV.
I think it isn't so much that the internet itself has changed, but PEOPLE have changed. Nobody reads anymore-- that's the biggest thing.

People I know IRL think they know what's going on because they "pay attention" to the news (translation: kept watching CNN until its bias was utterly undeniable, then jumped ship to "more independent" news sources like fucking huffpo. FUCKING HUFFPO.)

They haven't read anything. They don't think. Their idea of humor-- no, their idea of CULTURE-- is a kitschy star wars poster. Or Funco Pop. Or fucking Super Mario Bros themed iPhone cases.

They think they're smart to quote Nietzsche out of context. They think Freud and Jung are "disproven" because of social psychology. They are fucking rats, eating the bait the real masters of this land set out for them, and they think they're kings of all they survey. They literally don't care what happens to the world after they die-- they have fucking CHILDREN, and they DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE WORLD AFTER THE MOMENT OF THEIR DEATH. They literally told me that shit. For one thing, that's appalling, for another, nobody ever realizes just how close the apocalypse is until it's too late. Because it's just easier to pretend everything's OK. That's how the Nazis rose to power. That's how the gulag system were established.

I can't fucking stand them.

And they're all aggressive atheists. One of them married a catholic (under the barrel of a shotgun) and it's his subversive mission to force her to have to admit it's BS.

They don't even know what religion IS. They have NO IDEA. She probably knows the physical claims of the religion are BS but that's not the point. There's an entire other dimension of human experience there that they can't comprehend because they can't fucking get out of their own heads-- they haven't realized, in any real way, that the themselves exist, so they can't understand anyone else exists either-- or that others may have something they don't. All that exists for them is impulses, and a kind of wispy, underdeveloped ego that disperses into rage under even slight interrogation.

Society is going down the tubes. There's some glimmer of hope among the sub-25 set, but anyone over that is almost certainly a full-on narcissist, so preoccupied with preserving their own identity-- the only thing they really even know-- to notice the cataclysmic forces moving around them-- closing in on them.

I will feel almost no sympathy when I see them carted off to the state-enforced homosexuality gender dissolution retraining camps. But they'll probably just fucking SHOOT me for what I'm writing now, so I'll probably never see it.

Anyway, sorry, I kind of went off on a big tangent there. I think if more people had read "the classics," we wouldn't have this problem. Not only do the classics teach you something about your own nature, they teach you humility. They're really difficult subject matter, hard to really comprehend. It forces you-- if you'd only done it in kind of a marginal way before-- to slip into someone else's world to really get it.

Colleges don't teach people anything anymore other than to reinforce their own pre-existing prejudices. They haven't for about 20 years.

Spez fucks kids.

That's an interesting read, but I have my doubts if it was copy pasta or not. Still, there is merit in what was said. Whether it was spur of the moment, or copy pasta, it still holds true.

eh, given the time and effort the guy made to agree to my non effort post, I wasn't compelled to reciprocate in a mean way like faggots do on Reddit.

mmmm jew puss

>that website has been a catalyst for people to come here
FUCK OFF

remember when the orlando terrorist attack happened? and reddit's muslim/cuck mods deleted literally THOUSANDS of comments and hundreds of threads informing the puublic the killer was a muslim?

>They literally don't care what happens to the world after they die
My atheist father said this as if it was a motivational speech. "Don't worry about what happens after you die, just enjoy life while it lasts". It was around the same time I realized I can't really take anything this ex-commie says seriously. "Smart" atheists are the dumbest people you will ever meet, often alcoholics or something worse, they just fall through life without any awareness of the bigger picture.

"Enjoy life while it lasts" is hedonism, it's the dominant way of thinking today and it leads to extinction. We have a choice between heroin and survival and we're choosing heroin.

No u

nah, it wasn't copypasta