Let's discuss RedPillBlack

Browsing Twitter earlier and I noticed loads of "conservatives" shilling against RPB. OK I thought, let's have a little butchers hook into this, as I don't actually mind her - she does her part. Bare in mind, she helped show up a hell of a lot of nutty liberals and has managed to get on quite a few podcasts etc. If you don't know her story, watch the one with Rubin.

Firstly I see moltensnowflake, who claims to be a black conservative, has done a video slamming RPB and praising Tree_of_logic andywarski jeffhollandaise ranting monkey thenobullshit. I look through all their timelines and they seem a load of retards who are non stop shilling RPB for creating a doxxing website and claiming she is a lefty undercover (seems like jealousy to me). Even though she admits that by creating the website, it changed her and open her eyes to the left, i.e. she got redpilled. So like many of the people on here who have been in that position and converted - it's doesn't really matter what you thought before, as you are now redpilled or on your to be.

What's going on chaps, I would like other perspectives as I feel there are a few conservatives out there working for (((him))) and would like to uncover them. Or I may have been completely wrong and someone can put me in my place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnEWhsrK0Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ&t=1619s
youtube.com/watch?v=25qLwlL6Qfw
youtube.com/watch?v=d6Z0goGUnPI
youtube.com/watch?v=nnKS4LaFVt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was still running the doxxing website as recently as 2016. It seems suspicious that she would just pull a full 180 like this. Computing Forever did a video on her.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnEWhsrK0Yg

How is that not hard to understand? Most people have a turning point in their beliefs when they have woken up to animal farm. There have been countless thread on here of people talking about it. Whether it was 2016 or 1996 is irrelevant.

These videos are complete nonsense, I could not even watch it for more than 5 minutes through cringing. It's clearly a lefty hit piece. Try better.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ&t=1619s

There are literally over 50 videos on YouTube right now from the last 48 hours absolutely tearing into RPB. This is so clearly an organised (((attack)))

The comments on the videos are just so (((strange))) to. None of them are considering for 1 minute, that her views changed after she created it.

How's it going Candice Owens?
You are just another black female SJW who scammed white alt righters out of money to fund your social autopsy doxxing site.
That idea was bad, people found you out .
It the lying and scamming people take offence to and the fact that you want to control what people say or take away their employment or
education
A site like that could end up getting some one killed or raped, you didn't even mind children being doxed .
There is seriously something wrong with leftists .

She's playing y'all. Reminder to never relax.

Seems organized, she's a literally whomand hasn't had any news worthy headlines in a while, I think leftists are just trying to make it look like conservatives are attacking black female allies, also known as fucking unicorns.

Why didn't she take down the site until the public pressured her to then? Tree of Logic's doxx were on that fucking site, that's why she was so pissed off about it.

Tree of Logic is an actual right-winger, RPB is a total fraud.

Tree of Logic is the one who started it and she isn't a fucking leftist. She defends alt-right people and recognizes racial IQ differences. You people are retarded.

Just watched a bit.
on first viewing just sounds like simple common sense.
she seems ok to me.

Im seeing way too many threads against a literally who for a news story that happened years ago and has zero relevance to right now is now being signal boosted for seemingly (((no reason)))

If you can't see this is a divide and conquer tactic just along racial lines then you are as dumb as you look fingolian

This desu. The only people coming out to defend RPB are these boomer conservative types who want to virtue signal about how un-racist they are. And then when people rightfully call them retarded for doing so they claim you're a federal agent or something, see Laura Loomer.

With an English flag? You dumb fuck.

Doxxing... HAHAH. Funny how it was the liberals crying to her when she made it about being doxxed. Did you even read anything I said in the OP?

What I find strange is that's exactly what black extremists say to each other for every fucking conspiracy on the planet.

>good try

>false flagging against boomers
Wew lad, you are bringing out too many Alinsky tactics at once their m8, focus on trying to destroy one target by making the enemy use their standards against them at a time, don't go all out

That makes no fucking sense as it's the so called black conservatives and a few weedy white beta's that are shilling against RPL. Just look at the videos against her on YT and look at the comments. You must think I'm stupid.

>desu
>desu
>desu

>and has zero relevance to right now is now being signal boosted for seemingly (((no reason)))
Tree of Logic recently made a video about it because her doxx was on RedPillBlack's doxxing website, that's why it's a story now. How is this hard to understand you stupid cunt?

Which is the side that is trying to divide people and set them against each other.
She seems like someone who is more a unifying influence to me.
She is like Milo - a huge threat to cultural marxists ideology as they are not conforming to the their silo's uniform opinion - she shouldn`t exist and the fact she does it a real problem to their narrative.
The people that don`t fit the narratives of division are the ones that are copping the most attacks, as they are the ones that are most likely to provoke cognitive dissonance in their group.
You can`t just scream "white male" and ignore her if you are black like you can to a lot of e-celebs.

Also someone attacked by a bunch of fake white male nationalists on demand is attacked again by another round of fake white male nationalists shouldn`t exactly be a shocker should it?

The Doxxing website was over a year ago when she was a cunty fucking liberal. It shouldn't even be a fucking story now (((1 year later as she is becoming popular)))

Tree of Logic is an actual black woman right-winger who recognizes racial IQ differences. RPB is a charlatan.

>The Doxxing website was over a year ago when she was a cunty fucking liberal
She kept it operational until a few days ago you retard. She only took it down because of public pressure.

But boomers are fucking cancer. They started this goddamn fire by not raising their crotchfruit properly and half of them taught these kids their first marxist ideals.

I don't care what she is or is pretending to be, or not pretending, she's a nigger. If she is dropping red pills, cool, but when the time comes she has to go back to Africa with the rest.

Even if she switched 'sides' there is no reason not to call her out on her bullshit.

No it fucking wasn't you dumb fuck. If you watch her videos over the last year she always talks about the website. You do realise if someone created a Doxxing website it would be worth billions...

>funny how the liberals were scared of people finding out it wasn't actually white raysist men calling black people niggers and wanted the site SHUT DOWN. Even though she admitted it didn't work and was never a Doxxing website.

My doxx is up on multiple sites you cuck, most people's are, literally because of how social media is entwined, most people will post the same things on both accounts while Facebook and shit like that records cookies and other meta-data.

I remember seeing a story where a prostitute had two accounts, one for her business and one for her family and friends, and on her friends and family account her clients were being recommended as friends from her prostitution account.

You have no anonymous data once you start using social media sites to grow your online persona you dumb faggot, its so incredibly easy to doxx people, you just need to change your location and match your interests to the person in question, sites like Facebook will practically match you two together.

YES OR NO

>Have you watched her video with Rubin

Never said they weren't, but you are also trying to burn up as many people as you can in your faux ideological fire, which plays into the hands of every single person that wants your rights taken away.

>No it fucking wasn't you dumb fuck.

Yes it was, this guy submitted doxxes on the site in this video made just 2 days ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=25qLwlL6Qfw

You don't have a clue what you're talking about you stupid cunt. Stop posting.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand, I don't know why you even bothered to type it. Fuck off retard.

REQUESTING A QUICK RUNDOWN
I've been studying hard in the past few weeks and didn't browse Sup Forums.
What did the nig do ? What's happening?

>tree of logic

Yes and she is obnoxious.

I have absolutely no idea who any of the people you just mentioned are and I don't really think I care either.

Is RedPillBlack really a fake conservative?

Because she's infiltrated Alex Jones this week, she was in their studio and they did a video where Alex went into Austin to get heckled at by the liberals.
youtube.com/watch?v=d6Z0goGUnPI

She made a doxxing website a year ago and supposedly became (((redpilled))) overnight. She kept the doxxing website up until Tree of Logic made a video talking about it and she shut it down due to public pressure. She refuses to apologize for the website and now she claims people were PAID by leftists to attack her when that is obviously bullshit.

Give me your YouTube, SoundCloud, instagram or any other normie account, if you have a Facebook I can find it.

Once I find your FBI I can find your address and last known address along with everyone in your family.

Well? Im waiting there fingolian

>white alt righters
I don't think anyone to the right of the_donald gave her a single fucking shekel

Thanks for telling us you're using a proxy you dumb cunt. That's the Union Jack, the British flag.

Oh the ginger guy with a gay beard and wooly hat. I see a video of him on twitter absolutely shredding anyone who even says the word redpilled or dares say they are.

Look at the (((comments))) in the video. It's clearly a coordinated attack, like what happened to Milo.

IT WAS THE FUCKING LEFT WHO WAS CRYING ON THE PHONE, SCARED OF THE WEBSITE.

Go shitpost somewhere else moron.

Alinsky divide and conquer shit as usual about literal who's that normalfags will see as racism

>Union Jack
*autism activates* we're at sea?

Let's not.

Lmao, what a beta faggot you are, crying on here about doxxing websites when any two bit asshat can doxx someone in this day and age

Grow the fuck up you Chinese piece of trash

>Look at the (((comments))) in the video. It's clearly a coordinated attack, like what happened to Milo.

Are you actually saying the left paid Tree of Logic, a youtuber who is buddies with alt-right people to attack this stupid cunt who defends a doxxing website? You're so fucking stupid.

It doesn't make any fucking sense because Tree of Logic is far more dangerous to the left than fucking Candace Owens and all of this makes Tree of Logic look better and more popular. You're a complete fucking simpleton if you believe this "the left paid her to do this" narrative.

I'm from Loughton in Essex you mongeral. You may be British but I'm English.

>calling others cucks
>crying about being divided among racial lines

I missed that from you earlier, I don't know why I even bothered talking to a (((civic nationalist)))

>alt right
>chink aligning himself with names given to us by our enemies about white nationalism

Dosn't change the fact it's the British flag does it, you retard. The English flag is St George's Cross on white.

>given to us by our enemies

How fucking misinformed are you? How do stupid apes like you even figure out how to operate a keyboard?

Didn't call you a cuck, I called you a weak willed chink faggot boy who is getting rushed by everyone and has no observational skills whatsoever

You have the same genetic make up as an asiatic yak, go be a laughingstock somewhere else gook boy

Far more dangerous... 5000 followers. (((GOOD ONE)))

RPB (to name a few)
>Alex Jones
>Rubin
>Fox

The thing is, in order to join the far left, you have to be utterly batshit, no restraints, a complete psychopath willing to do absolutely anything with no feelings of remorse or holding back.

And hey - it's completely possible that some of those might switch to the right once they actually discover some things of value in society, like the comparative advantage of living in the West over Africa.

But it's also very possible for someone to false-flag. I'd actually guess the number of false-flaggers to be higher than the number of genuine switchers.

We had this in Norway, a "racist far-right movement" which was run by a large group of leftists connected to "SOS Racism". They false-flagged literally for years.

So a single year as a right-winger? I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.

But at the same time, it's retarded to ASSERT OUTRIGHT that she is DEFINITELY a false flagger.

The right thing would be to encourage skepticism and not reveal anything - trust, a little bit, and not with anything important, for at least 4 years.

>Loughton
>White

Thanks

>chinkies feelings are hurt now that people pointed out he's been made into a useful idiot to get normalfags against him

Lmao, the absolute state of fingols, how about you go stand 10 feet away from your computer for awhile just like your lines for the bus stop you dumb fagfin

W-what?

What am I failing to observe retard?

Yes Tree of Logic is far more dangerous to the left because she talks to Jared Taylor and Lana Lokteff and other alt-right people and talks about racial IQ differences. So how the fuck does it make sense that the left would pay her to do something that takes RPB down and brings her up? RPB has never said anything even slightly nearing a redpill in her worthless nigger life.

Now you're back to shitposting. Let me know when you have an argument to make.

Loughton is rich and a suburb of London called the golden triangle and around 95% white. We had 2 black kids in my whole school and 3 chinks.

You are being used soyboy, stop falling for it.

You don't have to like some nigger, but making threads about a literal who makes you look like a fucking dumb fisheye chink faggot who can't see when he is taken advantage of, stop being outraged over petty things when legitimate communist want to kill you for being you.

Do yourself a favor and delete the thread, and whenever you see someone else make one, tell them the same shit, stop letting irrelevant people hurt your feefees when the communists want to take everything away from you.

Are you schizophrenic? Does it look like I made the thread? Stop being a tool for ZOG you worthless chimp.

>PJW
>Red Pilled
Kek

Bro... She has 5000 followers and hardly anyone has ever heard of her. Stop preaching utter bollox. She is a hood 'nigger' too.

If you don't think this is a random coordinated attack you really are a dumb git. She is starting to spread to normies on the news and podcasts and the left have done a Milo.

He has redpilled more people in 1 tweet than you have in your life. He does just enough so he don't get (((banned))) from twitter.

>If you don't think this is a random coordinated attack you really are a dumb git

You keep repeating that but you keep ignoring every argument I put forth that shows why that is retarded. Your argument relies on the left allying themselves with a race realist who gives platforms to Jared Taylor. You're low IQ and it's a fucking travesty that imbeciles like you are allowed to post here. Please kill yourself.

I'm waiting for her to reply to the allegations then I'll make up my mind

I have replied to every one of your comments you silly wanker. Your arguments are weak and make no valid points. I have owned you every single time and I have to keep repeating myself like PJW "HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES" as he eloquently put in his tweet that I have attached.

She has done numerous videos and tweets explaining. Please just watch her YT vid with Rubio. It will all make sense then.

>TRUSTING NIGGERS
>TRUSTING FEMALES

>TRUSTING FEMALE NIGGERS

They're looking for unattached white male support while keeping zog intact. Some folks solution to this was a neutered form of nazism.
It's like going to the people who gang raped last night and will do it again tonight, for justice...

personally speaking, i know not to let the door hit me on the way out, my peace is with others.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnKS4LaFVt8

>people actually trust powl josoff wotsun and these other alt-lite snake oil salesment, let alone a (black) woman who wanted to dox people

Reddit really is a hotbed of actual retards.

No you haven't you stupid cunt.

>Your argument relies on the left allying themselves with a race realist who gives platforms to Jared Taylor.
>Your argument relies on the left allying themselves with a race realist who gives platforms to Jared Taylor.

LOL Keep thinking PJW is "red pilled" and not just controlled opposition you clown.

It's not like I am letting her look after my kids. I'm just noticing a coordinated attack on a black women who was recently repilled and showed an evil side to liberals that could have caused them to burn to the ground. And they got shit scared and lost their shit. We let it happened to that faggot Milo, so would should make sure it does not happen again.

I'll believe her for now but remain cautious. Calling (((them))) out is risky for any race.

Why does everyone keep positing this stupid videos that all STRANGELY popped up all at the fucking same time, made by absolute fucking beta's.

>popped up at the same time along with the online shilling? Seems like a (((coincidence)))

Seems like she figured she can’t make any money with her doxing service, and pulled a Sargon of Akkad for YouTube shekels.
>Fucking Based!

After listening to her interview, does it even matter if she is an SJW or not?

She's a nigger. Don't really need to say that since it's clear. She is for gay marriage, and it seems like she is for abortion also. Still watching, but she isn't a conservative.

Even if she isn't lying at most she is a centrist. So why the fuck do we care?

What in hell's bells are you going on about? You ignored me again.

You sound like a frothing mouthed liberal who just got told Trump will never be impeached.

>someone makes video around the time a thing becomes topical
>this has to be shilling!!!

Nobody is impressed with your BASED Australopithecus friends, now fuck off.

If you don't think it is black people who have to wake up black people you are fucking stupid.

OK so I understand the uneasiness of accepting what many consider to be an SJW type.

Currently if her message is anti-progressive left, I have no problem with her. In fact, LET HER SPREAD THE MESSAGE THAT ZOE QUINN IS THE AGGRESSOR.

Some of you idiots can't seem to understand that when the opposing team comes to fight the battle with you, you let them take the hits.

She currently is the enemy of your enemy, yet you're still bashing her like you're Zoe' Quinn's troll army. Aka, you being played, hard.

Just don't donate to her project. And even IF her website goes online, use it against them leftists. There is no doubt that her website will illicit countless lawsuits. Let the drama unfold.

She is not your enemy until she starts attacking you. In the meantime, get a grip on your own SJW mob mentality.

Dipshits.

If you spend 5 minutes on YT you will see about 50 videos all come at the same time.

You're saying this is a coordinated attack by devious agents. This attack was started by Tree of Logic, a race realist who gives platforms to Jared Taylor among others and is friendly with the alt-right.

If you want black people to wake up black people then you should support Tree of Logic NOT Candace Owens you retard because Tree actually gets to the heart of why black people are so shit (biological reasons).

>Tree of Logic
account less than 1 year old

christ arent the so called new right such good goys
showing of le based conservative black woman
Sup Forums why do these people need the left aproval
why do they want to say see we are not racists you are

>you should support Tree of Logic NOT Candace Owens

Wrong faggot
you should support neither.
None of the aforementioned have put any action into words and both are recently claimed fresh pro right activists

Have you see the way a white liberal fucking melts when a based black person confronts them. They do there part in converting blacks and liberals. Why would you not want conservative blacks over democratic niggers?

>both are recently claimed fresh pro right activists
Yeah and one spreads race realism, the other spreads cuckservative garbage. They're not equal.

This is going on right across the board... youtube, google, redit, It's a major attempt to purge polar views and war crimes(?) from public digest. Dismissing the most basic of human rights for a peaceful (lol) future.
The collaborative effort has been going on for at least a week.

Are you saying the left allied themselves with Tree of Logic? Are you fucking retarded?

>It's a major attempt to purge polar views
Tree of Logic has far more right-wing views than RPB

>the other spreads cuckservative garbage
fouind the leftist shill

She just took it down like 2 days ago when people found out she was a leftist shill who wants to Doxx kids you ignorant fuck.

???????
What the fuck are you talking about?

The underlying cause isn't addressed... jew just want things to look good and not hear about some of the bad... healthy and normal reaction (owww, i can't feel like a good person when you keep reminding of the bad things I'm doing, it hurts my self-esteem)... but really dumb