wtf i love white people niow

Bait

And they wonder why no one likes them

>bait
Bait would typically involve only
>1 post by this ID
yet here I am to discuss this

he is not wrong

He's not. Whether you like marriage equality or not, it was achieved by trans women of color and you need to recognize this.

How many brown countries can fags marry each other in?

> Marriage equality

Nobody was ever barred from marrying. Fags wanted the definition of marriage changed to make the institution a mockery. Now numale friends marry each other for tax breaks.

but do they pass?

IT WAS ACTUALLY YOU

I wish this were true because then I might be able to believe the white race wasn't full of fucking cucks

When the institution doesn't recognize your marriage as legitimate, it doesn't treat you as married. This means that all the benefits of marriage were withheld from married people of the same sex.
Will some people take advantage of this? Yes, but that is a price we pay for marriage equality.

black men being violent apes what a shock

yeah every white bitch i know voted yes because of their gay barber

>price we pay for marriage equality
Why should we have to pay a thing for fags to get married? Marriage is meaningless unless they're religious and if they're religious they should stop being faggots

I think its sarcasm...

fucking fags shouldn't be able to marry. and your marriage shouldn't count for shit tax wise unless you're white and have kids.

Why are faggots so obnoxious? I could live without caring about them but one pops up at every corner to tell you how brave they are and how important is for them to have a ceremony they will dishonor in less than a year anyway? Dumb fags

Just wait wyte bois, soon we gonna have all ur wiminz

You're right. We should have shut you freaks down right away

>marriage is meaningless unless religious
Marriage has not been a religious institution since it became state controlled.
>if they're religious they should stop being faggots
Not every religion is homophobic.

That's racist

Throwing bricks doesn't sound very lady like. Hmmmmmmmm.........................................

1. Gay marriage was legalised in my country by white people

2. More white countries per capita have supported gay marriage than non white

3. Gays move TO white countries to escape oppression

This sign is dishonest anti white racism that makes whites like me no longer give a shit about gay rights.

>fight for decades to promote right for the gay community
>make tremendous gains
>immediately ignore the men who led this movement for years and promote a late-coming group as the leaders of your movement

will the left's cuckoldry know no limits?

It was jew.

is that supposed to be bad?

marriage is a religious act between male and female and has nothing to do with gay people

That's because we hate faggots

nah. That just means you're a human shitposting and not a bot like the rest.
Actually makes it worse and you appear more autistic.

No.

Bait implies that OP initiates a discussion with a clearly retarded opinion in order to emotionally engage an audience who can't see throught the flaws of the opinion. This is done as a concious or unconcious subversion of the potential of the hive mind.

The only variable is that OP does or does not hold the opinion in question. The impact of bait is independant of said variable.

how do we call transsexuals?
>woman with a dick
or
>man with tits
?

Based whites

>Marriage has not been a religious institution since it became state controlled.
this is what fags actually believe.

Marriage between a man and woman isn't equal by itself. We tried to save you from yourself but muh social status

This picture is satire right? RIGHT? you can't even tell anymore

He is.

He is referring to the Stonewall riot.
igfculturewatch.com/2002/03/07/the-myth-of-a-transgender-stonewall/

The problem is the bar Stonewall Inn was not a bar where trannys nor drag queens frequented.

>But one thing is clear. It is wrong to characterize the Stonewall Inn as having been a sanctuary for genderqueers (unless that term encompasses non-transgendered gay men). Murray writes that "men familiar with the milieu then insist that the Stonewall clientele was middle-class white men and that very few drag queens or dykes or nonwhites were ever allowed admittance."

>But don't take Murray's word for it, consider what Sylvia Rivera herself told the historian Eric Marcus for his book, Making History: "The Stonewall wasn't a bar for drag queens. Everybody keeps saying it was. ... If you were a drag queen, you could get into the Stonewall if they knew you. And only a certain number of drag queens were allowed into the Stonewall at that time." The night of the Stonewall riot was the first time Rivera had ever even been to the bar.

What's happened is people came up with this story that a drag queen helped spark the riot then over time changed it to be that the drag queen was really a transwoman. Neither is true.

This isn't even hitting at the fact the guy is trying to complain about why he has the right to gay marriage. Personally I feel the ruling was generally fine since it can be used as a rationale for national recognition of concealed carry permits.

Marriage is not specifically between males and females. See? I can make unsubstantiated claims too

lmao, nah
You just get the "women". Everyone knows that transgender tards only want the bbc.

Really? I think
>1 post by this ID
Is the most infuriating thing.
We have a separation between church and state. Once the state steps into a "religious" institution, it can no longer be considered such.

Marriage was originally incentivized and promoted by the Government for the sole purpose of promoting the nuclear family. A nuclear family is more likely to raise stable children which will in turn, produce more for society. It's sound reasoning. Fag marriage is worthless to society.

he always had the right to marry. marry a woman.
he is correct though that the downfall of society that made trans women of color a reality is partly responsible for the current situation

oh thank god, it was the kikes all along
common filth btfo