So my friends son , who is 9...

So my friends son , who is 9, isn't allowed to play soccer anymore because he and his friends didn't want to include a trans f2m.
When did the needs of the few start to outweigh the needs of the many ?

Good. He should be playing pop warner anyways.

Why post about an average day in Canada? Just get your son's mom to get him in a different club.

What does that mean

do you need a permit to play soccer?

It means little league football

Drown him. It will save him from so much suffering

Canada has the highest per capita of a lot of things
But I'd be willing to bet America has more step dad/ baby daddies per capita then Canada

Soccer is gay and he should be playing football.

>friends son , who is 9, isn't allowed to play soccer anymore because he and his friends didn't want to include a trans f2m.
Good on them.
>When did the needs of the few start to outweigh the needs of the many ?
Not that long ago: Basically when the whole "trans rights" thing kicked off. Before then, the tranny would've been rightfully excluded.

Pretty sure they're talking about a local children's league or a school program or something.

It's because of social Marxists that his friendship has become a commodity to be redistributed amongst the masses.

I'm pretty sure Canada has a bunch of fucking faggots and that's it.

>permit for soccer
I'm talking about on the school yard the nazis have taken their soccer ball

Yeah, they got in trouble for bullying somebody during recess. Big fuckin' shock.

Teach him
>"Treat others as you wish to be treated"
but follow with
>Homosexuality is a sin, gender dysphoria is a mental illness; but it is not YOUR job to judge these people, and society will punish you for trying.

If he can understand the first lesson well he can stay out of trouble. Hopefully the 2nd lesson will affirm that you believe he was right, but that he shouldn't act out anymore.

Were you not excluded from shit as a kid? Kids make cliques, clubs, what ever it's part of grow up to be a part and not be a part of these things.
But because she's trans she needs to be hidden from reality , she has to be surrounded by people who pretend to like her. How is that different from being a girl other then making our boys into fake patronizing bitches.

Her parents need to be locked up for life for child abuse.

>Were you not excluded from shit as a kid?
Nope. Worst I dealt with was being forced to be an unpopular character when be played pretend.

>But because she's trans she needs to be hidden from reality , she has to be surrounded by people who pretend to like her.
You're getting too uptight about this user. I think they were right to exclude the FtM from their physical activity. I also think that little tranny's parents are gigantic shitstains who are actively destroying their child's life. But if you exclude or bully somebody during designated recreation time at grade school, you're gonna get in trouble. confiscating the soccer ball and or banning soccer is exactly the kind of response I'd expect.

I'm trying to defend kids rights to choose their friends
If They are going to take that from us what do we really have?
Don't get me wrong it sucks for the girl, I don't think it's her fault or the boys.
The worst part if she was just a girl dressed as a girl they would probably let her play but because they are forced to patronize her in this unnatural way they have it out for her ..

>but it is not YOUR job to judge these people
Pls let it be mine

>defend kids rights to choose their friends
Yeah, good luck with that. You're not allowed to exclude kids from games at school, regardless of the reason. It's been like that for the last 30 years in America. Anti-bullying initiatives. You're just gonna make yourself look like an asshole for fighting that point

>I'm trying to defend kids rights to choose their friends
You don't have the right to "choose your friends" on school property. It's literally that simple. You don't have to invite the little tranny to anything at all. But while you're on the school grounds, you have to be massively inclusive.

You know that the JFK files were released today, we found out Jesus Campos was in Mexico, and there's a shitstorm with Hillary and the DNC today, right? Don't bump the slide threads

>a mexican is in Mexico
woowwwwww

trans people should either be institutionalized or seek intense help.

>It's been like that for the last 30 years in America. Anti-bullying initiatives.

You're the literal cancer of the planet.

This. Don't you have a Canadian football league?
There should be some flag football groups for young kids.

He is just pointing something out and made no value judgments at all, you're a babbling imbecile.

flag football is garbage and teachers won't allow touch or tackle because of risks. Soccer and Basketball are the best options for recess fun.

I'm not saying I agree with it. I am saying it is basically law in American elementary schools. How does that make me cancer?

It's because they are like mentally disabled children. They absolutely will not STFU until they get what they want... Or are euthanized XD

Hmm I reckon the conversation may have gone like this.

>No you can`t join the team, you are shit at football.

>That's transphobic! Shut the team down reeeee!

>9 years old
>f2m
So she's a tomboy?
There's no fucking way that little girl actually wants to be a man, not at that age.

Why not just include the trans kid? Better than the fat kid who smells like shit.

>he

Why is wanting the same opportunity everyone else has wrong?

OP implies they are excluding for the sake of being trans.

Disown your friend and his retarded daughter.