Why the fuck are there Americans fighting for Russia in Ukraine???

Why the fuck are there Americans fighting for Russia in Ukraine???

m.liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1508978226

Other urls found in this thread:

milsimwest.com/tickets-2/surge-on-elkon-russian
youtube.com/watch?v=oHr1AN0RKYY
c1.staticflickr.com/4/3034/2322681886_7e9a363dd1_n.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was fighting with the rebels that support Russia? How odd.

Then why are they wearing Russian uniforms?

>Defending freedom of a small nationality that wants to separate from jewish oligarchian state is bad

Mercenaries, because their little green men get easy demoralized because they are the occupants so they have to use ex-US officer men. Why? Because miltitants and normal russian soldiers are incopetent as fuck.

It just doesn't make sense why and how they are there.

These guys are even more incompetent the running around like chickens with their heads cut off running into gunfire getting themselves killed because they think they're Rambo.

To another Jewish oligarchical state, Russia is like 80% run by rich Jews

they have their own independent republics you fucking idiot. They aren't fighting for the Russian Federation.

it's a fucking Airsoft game you fucking dumbasses

Milsim West where they require you to wear your country's appropriate uniform and they even goes so far to use blank fire to make it seem more realistic as well as having the sound of firefights played over speakers it's some pretty autistic /k/ shit.

Took place last weekend in South Carolina here's ticket information for the Russian side.

milsimwest.com/tickets-2/surge-on-elkon-russian

>Believing this video
This is some sort of LARPing shit. These guys aren't soldiers. And there's no proof this is anyplace in Ukraine or Russia.

Plus they are shooting blanks.

there are some from here too, some off them are typiallly half rus half norse.

Pic related, Soldiers Off Odin, I think I actually have talked to him once. He's been sent to russia for war crimes though. I'm not really sure about what exactly he did down there to get him handed over to the russians. He's half rus

Makes sense. There are sound simulators that make airsoft's sound real.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHr1AN0RKYY

i suggest you read into the conflict in Ukraine a little bit

I do believe this is from down there

This is an airsoft game that was this last weekend at gti in barnwell south carolina. I was there, stop being fucking stupid.

>they have to use ex-US officer men
the Americans use mercenaries too genius

They are leftie faggots like russians they want daddy stalin back

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON

>"""daddy stalin"""
so this is why they call your region 'the butthurt belt'?

Is that the conflict we started to install one of our puppets, as proved by a leaked phone conversation? A phone conversation where they specifically mention the puppet to be installed by name after our coup?

Anybody who thought this was real has to be complete retard.

Fuck. Any other Sup Forumstards in the airsoft masterrace?

lolwut

why would anyone go there and play war games, if this is the case. Yes it states that it is Mariupol and stuff, I initially thought this was old or something, but why wouldn't people even take cover

same reason they're in Syria Oil pipelines

Me on the left.

maybe false flag.

To play bb guns?

FUCKING DRUMPF

so airsoft can le muzzle flashes?

Milsim allows the use of blank fire guns

c1.staticflickr.com/4/3034/2322681886_7e9a363dd1_n.jpg

We call it rodfis and use them in realistic realistic training exercises

There's no blankfire adapter on that muzzle soldier

>ukraine

no such thing

>c1.staticflickr.com/4/3034/2322681886_7e9a363dd1_n.jpg

AHAHA

In reality though. The only american fighting with the rebels is a guy from Texas I believe.

>Assuming its not a demiled gun

If the gun is demiled and set up specifically to shoot blanks it doesn't require a BFA. Hollywood guns don't use them

>your brain

no such thing

WTF they are still fighting over there?

"Texas" is a famous Mercenary who has been fighting for Dontesk since the beginning.

FBI and CIA have rewards for him.

No one makes a Degtyarev for airsoft.

afaik, both countries have like 80% jew govmnts.
Is this just Jew on Jew crime at this point? What's really going on?

demilled weapons are rare enough that it's a safe assumption there aren't dozens of them floating around in fucking Ukraine

Never seen those before. Pic related are the blanks used in most MGs, which require an adapter to cycle.

RARE

The video is taken in the USA.

What if the guy is a E14 operative like the ones we used in Kosovo?

I work in the IT operations department for a big city police department. We have about 50 ex military officers on payroll that are constantly out on "federal work". They all speak Ukrainian and work for the CIA.

I can't give a whole lot more details but yeah... The US absolutely has its fingers in that country.

Who should they be fighting for? Soros-backed kosher "nazi" larpers?
Fuck you, amerigoy. You started this shit.

It's from the old days, but they are still used today. There are all kinds of blanks. The ones i posted don't need adapters

Kek.

Ukies are occupants. Almost no one in Donbass supports them, fool. And they are even more demoralized and incompetent. Whole fucking Ukrainian army and National guard can't deal with some militants and mercenaries as you said yourself. If they faced actual Russian army, they'd have their shit pushed in immediately. That's why there wasn't even an attempt to reclaim Crimea.

Crimea river, Mykola.

>The US absolutely has its fingers in that country.
No way!

Weev is a mercenary fighting for Ukraine in the Azov Battalion.

Americans were built for war. Our culture is guns and war. We want to help Russia I guess to take back Soviet Union? I could give a shit but whatever.

The CIA needs guys like these, just another John Doe

Rertards, it's americans training ukrainians with american instructors playing as OPFOR.