I'm a well-known male actor

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

I'm a well-known male actor. Not a superstar but you've seen me in movies. This whole thing that this Hollywood crisis is only against woman is a sham. I personally was assaulted. I don't want to name who, because I've been quite successful even though I'm not very talented at what I do. I can afford to pay for my homes, my family, my extended family, I can donate, I have a fantastic life. This whole movement is about trying to hate men and make woman more of a victim.

What happened to me. I got my dick sucked, and my ass licked...

PS, Hollywood is the reason I got red-pilled.

bye.

Other urls found in this thread:

freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

prove it faggot

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

If I give you ten million dollars will you tell us who did it?

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

I believe you

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Was it Mr. Shekelberg?

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

well everyone who's not an NPC already figured it out, the most educated one know this isn't about "fucking white rapists" but more about "evil jewish cabal". drop names anyway or at least give some clues

Noah Price
Noah Price

remember your "anonymous" here fiendo,
drop a name. This is a safe place

John Foster
John Foster

I've been quite successful even though I'm not very talented at what I do.

Spotted Idris Elba

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

At least drop a hint man. We want to help.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Where you forced too do that are did they tell you if you let them wet your dick you'll get the part.

Also what was going on in your head while it was happening and would you do it again if you had the chance.

These are important details we need to know

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

did the OP start with BIX NOOD WHERE DEM WHITE ACTOR ROLES AAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

i am not saying i believe that you are truly an actor but everyone in pol knows this, pretty much any artist is a prostitute, male or female.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

hell I'm a shitty Hollywood actor too!! but that's all ima say
neck yourself

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

What happened to me. I got my dick sucked, and my ass licked...

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

Where do I meet Hollywood producers. I'll happily get my dick sucked and ass kicked for a spot in a movie.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

Another fucking actor LARP?
How many this week do we have to have?

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

right!? sounds like a gay ole time

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

go walk into the desert without water and die faggot

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Faggot tier larping

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

If you're not larping, then you're quite fucked right now. I am sure that with such secrets you have your internet activity under strict supervision.

See you in the news with drug/sex scandal

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Dude is super famous.
I'm not looking for help
Wouldn't do it again, no point. And, I wasn't forced but it was implied I wouldn't have a job. There is zero money and zero change in making it without a little "help."
Literally my thought process ahaha
many.
When I go to LA, I'll do that for you.
Pics of getting my ass liked? You gay?

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

I got my dick sucked, and my ass licked
what is a normal Tuesday

Too bad my GF doesn't produce movies.

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

Nice LARP.
Proofs pls or you're a lying faggot.

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

I can afford to pay for my homes, my family, my extended family, I can donate, I have a fantastic life.
wish I had my dicked sucked and asshole licked..

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Make a post without the fascist flag.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Sounds like it.

James Bailey
James Bailey

did you get a boner when the jewish man was slobbing your knob?

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

That is your geographic location not another meme flag.

Jace Long
Jace Long

Seth? Izzat you?

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

You're a selfish, sellout faggot. Live your comfy life and enjoy your faggot blood money. Hollywood is going down and you've decided to go down with it. And when you're broke and jobless, you'd better not suddenly have a change of heart and try to tell all, because we will know you were nothing but a sellout piece of shit just trying to gain relevance in a world that no longer cares about you.

Angel Young
Angel Young

fuck your larp stupid faggot.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

I’m an artist and have never sold myself.
I have considered it many times and if given the opportunity to live a truly privileged life being a successful artist I would definitely have sex with someone. Seems like a no brained. Have sex (which is awesome) become wealthy artist.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

MFW I see their flag.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

I've been quite successful even though I'm not very talented at what I do

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Famous actor here.
Everyone in Hollywood is a pedo and also Hitler did nothing wrong. I could name 1488 names, but the jews are onto me and I would lose my lead role in the next movie, which I will not name, Avatar 2.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

It's the fucking Manny from This Is Us.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

George Lucas?

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

Giving a 1% chance this isn't Larping. You're posting picture of a kid. Are you saying you were a child when this happened? If so you have a duty to future victims of your abuser to help stop them.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

TL:DR
You're a prostitute.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

its ok to be here shia.

it was predicted by Sup Forums a long time ago that u would end up here...its ok i wont tell anyone

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

I did think billy bob hate a fat fetish, but hey hes a fucked up guy.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

Why does nobody ever name names? Especially on the internet where you can be effectively anonymous.

William Perez
William Perez

I'm a small time actor, OP. Been in a few Christian films so far but nothing serious, does it only happen with Hollywood stuff?

Biggest scene was when I was killed my Mike Norris kek

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

This. I don’t get it. You’re effectively just blog posting if you’re not going to name anybody, not going to change shit for the next kid.

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

I'd get my dick sucked and ass licked for fame.

I'd drown my sorrows in bitches and money.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

Hi Shia.

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

I got my dick sucked, and my ass licked...
abuse

sounds more like a good night to me m8

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Why do I get the feeling this is Jonah hill posting this?

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Why do Redditors like LARPing here so much? Nobody cares about your blog post. Proofs or gtfo

Luis Green
Luis Green

because it is

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

name names or your protest is worthless. You're basically begging for sympathy not results.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

The sad thing is that this isn't just a Hollywood issue. Men and women in many different types of businesses have had to deal with sexual abuse. My uncle works for Nintendo, and he told me that the only reason he was promoted to supervisor was because he allowed his boss to lick the backside of his balls. So yeah this kind of predatory stuff goes on everywhere.

Ian Green
Ian Green

Thanks for answering but I meant if you had a time machine and had to relive the same exact situation at the same point in time, knowing what you know now would you have told the guy to fuck off and take a different path in life or would you let it happen just for the bit of fame?

John Hill
John Hill

Are you vin diesel?

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Franco?

William Richardson
William Richardson

just tell us the name you fucking retard

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Dude we knew you were getting raped for a very long time. This is like Hollywoods worst kept secret. Just no one cares because I'd love to raped a couple times if a 100 million dollars came my way in quiet money

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Fucking Terry Crews was molested. After that came to light nothing surprises me.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LARPING FAGGOTS ON THIS BOARD NOW. S A G E

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

all the hollywood cucks want you to be a cuckold bull
nobody sees u as a real human bean and a good father

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

ARE YOU THIS?

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

As was Kevin Sorbo.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Zac Efron? Hello

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Name them! If you don't you're guilty of future abuse by your. So choose, you whinig little bitch. If you don't name the perpetrator you're a rapist and a prostitute yourself. You know this.
Or... maybe you're just full of shit and you should kys.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

Rob Schneider

What do I win?

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

Franco is certainly not "red-pilled"

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

I can afford to pay for my homes, my family, my extended family,
you could afford to do that anyway if our society wasn't run by criminal elites from Europe who run your fucking industry

spill it all, we need all their blood

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Franko is an spirit cooking honorary kike

James Ross
James Ross

Yeah but I mean just look at the guy. He's huge. Then imagine that some kike just walks up to him and casually grabs his crotch, and he can do absolutely nothing about it because it'd cost him his career and reputation.

Fucking insane.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

not going to change shit for the next kid.
the only thing that can change that will be to boycott hollywood until it falls apart and is unprofitable

we can do this

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

You faggots will fall for anything.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

disappointing he didn't take one for the team and stab that motherfucker to death, it's not like these cunts are talented or anything, any fucking drunk hobo sitting at a bus stop could do their jobs

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

got muh dick sucked and million of dollar job!
im a victim!
fuck you too guy

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Franko is an spirit cooking honorary kike
duh, basically I wouldn't trust anything from this industry,

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

he was 8 bro

James Ward
James Ward

he can do absolutely nothing about it because it'd cost him his career and reputation.
career and reputation means nothing compared to justice, he could be having movies written about him, instead he gets cucked like a sucker ass whore

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Billy Bob Thorton raped you... im so sorry user.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

billy bob is jewish

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

You should snitch the cunt up he could be doing this to other people and children if he done that to you, do you think he would stop at actors. If your rich allready what to you have to lose.

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

larping

IT'S NOT FUCKING LARPING! LARPING IS LIVE ACTION ROLE-PLAYING!

IF YOU MAKE SHIT UP ON THE INTERNET, YOU ARE JUST REGULAR RPING, NOT LARPING!

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

2 posts by this ID

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Hello Charlie Hunnam.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

I've noticed this. What's going on is a perfect opportunity to expose pedophiles in Hollywood and elsewhere and take down these pervert rings. Instead these shameless feminist whores are making it a women vs men issue.

I personally think they are being paid to sidetrack the issue and should be necked on the day of the rope.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Name names, faggot

Or best yet, go anhero at next Oscars

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Tell me about Sup Forums, why do they prophecise with repeating numbers?

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

All those perks, yet you're a cabana boy for Jews... sad!
Many such cases

Austin Price
Austin Price

Can you donate to me?

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Hey Actor OP...

Is it true that Andy Griffith used to rape Don Knotts?

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

I'm a well-known male actor.
You will die by the numbers.
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Some actors have shared their story (Terry Crews for ex), just do the same and pretend you turned down the advances of the person.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

I can assure you that Terry is a very kind person. If he thought about punching this guy he must felt violated by him.

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

found the LARPer

I'm sorry about your poor choice for a hobby

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Was it a kike?

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

You guys need to act like Grown Ups. The guy who assaulted me was an Animal and treated me like a Hot Chick.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

But Im sure Franco had his butthole and dick licked and fucked. Poor guy, I like him. Well, fuck that, poor me, the guy is a fucking millionaire.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

maybe if you were not such a gay faggot that wouldn't have happened to you

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Your girlfriend isn't a fat, smelly, old Jewish dude though.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

A chicken dinner.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

It's win-win. A bunch of powerful men -- most of them Jews and/or leftists because that's who's powerful -- get knocked down. And if women push it too far with "I did it all voluntarily but now I'm sad about it" stuff, maybe normies will push back on the "regret rape" stuff and rape will mean rape again.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

I'm a well-known male actor.
you'll be more than welcome on other sites, gtfo :)

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

I don't want to name who

If you are not going to name names, then GET THE FUCK OFF!!! I honestly don't give two shits if you were raped as a child and abused and now suffer mental problems!

If you are not going to name who abused you so they can get punished, then to me this is nothing but an empty boo hoo story for attention.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

It's Corey you fucking idiots. You asked for this yesterday.

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

I don't want to name who, because I've been quite successful even though I'm not very talented at what I do. I can afford to pay for my homes, my family, my extended family, I can donate, I have a fantastic life.

You have no reason not to talk then except fear of being exposed to the media.

I thought that was your job.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Therman Merman?

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

in these times,
you never know.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

"This business is the beast and it eats everybody and shits them out. But here's what's funny about the beast: it's a neverending line of people who want to get in the mouth and get chewed up and shit out. It's because, when you get in the belly, you get $2 million a week. And when you get shit out, you're a pile back there. And you have the option to wait to get back in line, and wait to go get back in the beast, and get eaten and shit out! And we line up! And I didn't even get to the beast yet. 20 years! See, when the beast pick you up, to put you in it's mouth, you shinin'. People see you. Sometimes, see what "15 minutes of fame" is, when the beast throws somebody down, they, that was reality (show) people. This one was an athlete that had one good year. And you throw him down. Now, you see, "ooh, that looks like a delicious young thing there." Eat, chew. That's why I love Charlie Sheen so much: he was in the belly. When you making $2 million a week doing anything, you're in the absolute belly, and for that fucker to betray his position in the business, to actually give the beast indigestion, was spectacular. He was a martyr. And Mel Gibson, too! He could have been the beast, he was so big. And they turned on him, you know what I'm saying? So, anybody that gets that deep and turns on the beast, man, you've got to root for him, no matter what, because they're martyrs, because no one's going to stand up for them. And then, Hollywood, they tell you who to hate. Like when they rose up against him, to not be on The Hangover 2. The movie was about trannies, people getting fucked in the ass, drugs, death, and Mike Tyson, who got a rape conviction. And you motherfuckers decide to gang up on Mel Gibson? He can't play a tattoo artist in The Hangover 2?! It's not hypocrisy, because that's a human thing. It's something else"