Why are so many serial killers American?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_country
Whites are also the overwhelming majority, even in predominantly black nations like South Africa. Explain, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love that show

I really wish I had a higher IQ. I would kemper these little fucking thots.

Niggers constantly kill eachother and some of the biggest serial killers in the world are niggers. EZ

Because America is mentally ill and violent by nature

>8 ripe cunts

I started watching it. Once you get passed the "stronk intelecutal wimenz" its a pretty good show.

High functioning: create skin suit
Low functioning: kill drug dealer

serious answer: apart from the psychological constellation (being a psychopath in terms of lack of empathy etc.) you need basic intelligence, planning skills and restraint on impulsive behaviour. niggers generally act on impulse, have few to no abstraction abitlity and lack the ability to anticipate. hence, most serial killers are white.

People say that blacks are more commonly serial killers but I'm yet to see a source

>Why are so many serial killers American?
A large country with a relatively effective police force, so they actually get caught, unlike Africa where you can go on genocidal rampages and end up elected into office.

>Whites are also the overwhelming majority, even in predominantly black nations like South Africa. Explain, Sup Forums.
Takes at least a triple digit IQ to kill people for years and not get caught, something Africans are about 35 points behind being capable of doing.

Conviction rate for muder in South Africa is less than 10%. South Africa has 50 million people vs 320 million people in US.
Also that wikipedia article is full of shit.
>A disproportionately large number of whom were white males whilst no racial group were more likely to be victims.
Yet only 3/18 listed is white. They also list one of the whites (Daisy de Melker) who poisoned 2 husbands and killed her son as a "serial killer".
There are also niggers walking around who ahve killed more people than that.
There are niggers who killed more people than the whites on the list but who are not even on the list.

Kinda hard to be a serial killer when Tyrone shoots the convenience store clerk on camera for his first murder.

also they are also easily tracked by pungent trail of smell so they barely go beyond 2 victims before they are caught. The same goes for poos but they are more rapy.

Fluoride in the drinking water

Savage

Do you want an egg salad sandwich? I'll get you an egg salad sandwich.

it's part of american culture

He would be a pretty cool friend to have! Such a friendly guy!

IRRUMATIO!

I wonder if it has anything to do with the large population

mostly SHIT SKINS not many serial killers. the show was based in america which is why they focused on huwhite american men. Idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

Here you go Tyrone
statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/
Blacks make up 40.3% of serial killers but only 12% of population

Is this from that Mind Hunter show or whatever? I heard it's really good. Is it on Netflix?

I know, its not like im a chick and i do like egg salad sandwiches.

Serial Killers tend to be High IQ, Low Empathy people.

White people tend to be higher iq than most other ethnic groups, and when you factor in east Asians I would thank their culture as the reason they dont have many. They place many many restrictions on people not based by empathic roots so they are able to avoid this phenomenon. Blacks and browns are low iq and generally not defunct in thr emotional categories completely, leading to a low rate of SKs or SKs who get caught before they can be classified as one.

>mostly SHIT SKINS not many white americans*

As with any crime, non whites are more likely to commit them. The "white men" commit X crime has been debunked already.

Ya it's new a Netflix original I think

yea its pretty good, mostly I hate the "Main" charachter but his side kick and the killers do a good job.

Yeah, great show, on Netflix

they're clearly better at catching them than other races

per capita, blacks are over-represented as serial killers in america

and for some reason gang related serial murder doesn't seem to count as serial murder? There's literally hundreds of them in chicago, detroit etc right now, 3,4,5 killings in drive by's etc.

When you give people absolute freedom, it's a lot easier for the bad fruit to stand out. It's also a lot easier to throw those bad fruit away.

A lot of shit happens in Africa that is never reported.

It is part of the culture. The people that settled in US were more bravado, aggressive e.g. slaughtering the natives, rejects from Europe, ex-nazi, ex-commies, criminals, mafia, drug traffickers, hookers and other degenerates. Their genetic pool 'manufactures' from time to time such purely evil individuals.

I feel like saying "it's cultural" would be a cheap cop-out. There have been legitimate cases in the past, but in recent years, there are a lot of people that just copy the things in the movies. There has not been a serial killer in recent years that could make the same impression as the older ones. I don't know if it's because the police is better at doing its' job, or just because the serial killers today are copying movies, and are therefore less intense and "watered-down".
At any rate, there's also the high IQ (and low EQ) thing that people are talking about. "White" people and asians tend to be higher on the IQ chart statistically, so it makes sense to see more "white" and "asian" serial killers.
But that's not everything.
I will not be surprised to see a comeback of the serial killers of yore, as "whites" tend to be treated like shit these days.

Somewhat redpilled show.

> women are the root of all evil
> serial killers have abusive mothers

Probably because black are to stupid to stay alive long enough to rack up a kill score.

Cant help themselves bragging about 'who day dun iced', before either 'po po' or 'anuta nigga' comes along and shoots them.

Tell me I'm wrong.

it's that itch in the back of their mind that says they're not rly free and holocaust was a lie

Because when someone goes out and kills a bunch of people in a civilised country that is major news. In a shithole like Africa thats just another normal day.

A fair bit of sjw shit tho.

>group of niggers at a bar
>whats up with those black panthers?
>those are PHD students you bigot!
>can't the FBI use some strong sexy black men?

Not true why do you not consider black/Hispanic gang members as serial killers?

you raycisst

Because when niggers do it its considered normal. Been in Mozambique and I promise you if we applied the serial killer metric there they would be second in the world. But the police rarely bothers to investigate murders let alone make arrests.

All the anglo countries are stacked with them wtf

>Pedro López
>killed 300 girls
>released from prison and whereabouts are currently unknown

>Luis Garavito
>Suspected of killing 400 boys
>22 year sentence

What the fuck is wrong with Colombia?

Shithole countries often are not organized enough to catch these people, if so they get swift street justice more often than not.
Shitholes don't report their crimes (or anything) well, or honestly.

You're a retard if you can't grasp this.

Yt ppl are the best at murder. Sorry negros.

We have a tampa serial killer on the loose. Hope he fuckin kills as many niggers and roasties as possible desu.

Because it takes intelligence not to be caught after the first one.

you must love your gf cheating on you too

they weren't PHD students. They were
"allegedly" engineering students.

His girlfriend is a hippie and was teasing him.

you need proper infrastructure, police force, and media for a serial killer

in the bush in africa if some guy goes crazy and starts raping and murdering people he doesnt have the stories of his killings plastered all over tc and newspapers and doesnt really impact that large of an area

Well you're wrong.
If you look at murder rates in ghetto areas across America. You'll find a lot of murders go unsolved.
It is wrote off as random violence, etc.

It's because most the people are unwanted.
White persons were more iconic because the majority of the country was white during the 50's through 90's when serial killer culture was still relevant.
So it was easier to scare you and give you that thrill when they sold stories of how your white neighbor could be a serial killer.

In black neighborhoods little girls go missing daily, people are murdered daily.
Shit happens every day and everyone thinks it's just a drug problem or something else.
You seriously don't think some of them boys get a thrill out of breaking into a house and murdering someone? Loot a little bit and make it seem like a theft?

Fucking please.

They made a big deal about serial killers being always around and harder to catch but the media has made less of a deal about serial killers in the last 20 years.

Throughout the late 1980s and 1990s serial killers were focused upon in the media.

There hasn't been a big serial killer arrest in over 20s years, it seems. No Jeffrey Dahmer.

It's been all about mass shooters.

Did serial killers get more careful? Anti-depressants make them suicidal? Flouride in the water? Media stopped caring?

Because the phenomenon was discovered an attracted interest in the US. You have to wait for the 70s for most yuropeans countries to take seriously the criminal analysis of serial killing. So pretty much all the research is done in the US. Ffs, you had Lopez ran around after killing 200 people (and has been released) because the local police never thought of interpreting the crimes as serial killing.
Blacks are actually overrepresented and whites underrepresented as serial killers. It's just not very good for cameras. White are overrepresented in the highly effective multi-dozen killers, because blacks don't have the autism necessary for that.

This. USA has a large population and crimes gets reported, unlike shitholes like India and China.

There is probably 10 to 30 active serial killers right now in the country. Lots do not get caught. Listen to Ed Kempers interview he talks about this also.

Whites used to be the majority of serial killers a hundred or so years ago. It's black guys now.

What do the police do there?

Because the US is a sick society!

News cycle about serial killing investigations are useless for the police and many serial killers got off from the attention.
In the late 90s I think there was an informal ban on serial killers making the front news.

The burgers are people.
Also, based Ed "turn their frowns upside down" Kemper.

Do you seriously believe that? I mean 70% of white americans are low educated rednecks. The truth is that American society is pretty much fucked up! I mean look at who you elected as a president. That's the reflection of the society you live in.

Lack of family values, individualism, ostracizing, school system, health system they all play a role in creating psycopaths.

>EU memeflag

forensics got better so they found out the best way to break the high score is to go out with a bang

also the internet gives weird fetishits an outlet and a way to connect with other people so they aren't out murdering people

>Throughout the late 1980s and 1990s serial killers were focused upon in the media.

worst thing you can do, if you want to prevent serial killings, is give them media attention. these fuckers usually are seriously deprived of means to connect to other people. giving them a stage for their fuckups plays right into the hands of their pathology.

CIA mind control experiments. Look it up, MKULTRA and shit like that. Didn't you ever wonder why so many of the most famous serial killers just happened to be active in the 60s and 70s? What a coincidence!

Serial killers require patience, control and some thought.

Not hard to figure out why they're mostly white.

Says the loser with an EU flag. Why not fly your own nations flag?

he's not wrong though, trumpcucks are mentally damaged. it pisses me off that my yankee tax dollars subsidize their degenerate lifestyles. work camps when?

>Whites are also the overwhelming majority, even in predominantly black nations
Whites are simply more efficient than nogs.

Niggers kill on impulse, no substance to it.
Serial killers kill on compulsion, it's an art.

FUN FACT: The amount of active serial killers and murders being performed rises in tandem with the stress levels of a population at large.
How stressed are you today, Sup Forums?

No? What the fuck are you talking about OP? Ethnicity, sexuality and religion are evenly distributed in cases of serial mass murder? It's one of the most egalitarian crimes there is, in fact. Okay, women are under-represented, but they are there.

Why are there so many fatherless blacks who commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime?

Because United States arrests and convicts a higher percentage of criminals than any other country in the world.

whites are natural born killers
niggers watch out

>Serial killers
>American
Not wanting to own up to your bullshit

Manson isn't a serial killer, in fact he never killed anyone. He's in jail for ordering his "Family" to murder people.

Just because black violence is motivated by gangs/money/drugs/territory etc, doesn't mean that a gang banger isn't a serial killer. Everyone focuses on the methodical killers, killers are killers

blacks are too stupid to be serial killers. most serial killers are high-IQ sociopaths and autists. Korea/Japan have also had numerous high-profile serial killers in the past, but fewer than USA

Because the level of government organization and infrastructure required to track and arrest criminals doesn't even exist in places like Somalia or the Congo.
Do you think the police forces in Liberia or Afghanistan have the resources or the training to track a serial killer?

destructive individualism

>this is what Europeans actually believe

Doing gods work.

Serial killers are a big deal amongst whites because whites are supposed to be self domesticated.

All whites are supposed to be even tempered and take a lot of bullshit without snapping.

It's scary how easy it is to get away with murdering strangers. Most people don't know that the vast majority of homicides go unsolved.

The united states is the only country large enough and with an interconnected detective network that CAN catch serial killers.

They are everywhere, they just don't get investigated, because they are always random killings. No one ever dedicates the time and effort to make a real case.

You are all fucking faggot idiots, jesus christ

White man why did you kill all those people?
>I wanna see 'em dead
>I suffer from multiple personality disorder.
This is very interesting. We'll have to study it.

-
Black man why did you kill all those people?
>I have 12 different personalities.
Well pick which one you wanna be nigga cos somebody's ass going to jail

America doesn't have African personalities, like General Butt Naked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

Recreational killing, sports killing, lust killing are supposed to be more of a norm among the less civilized people.

They are supposed live in more anarchistic environments where psychopaths would find it easier to gain power to express their violent natures.

Ed Kemper in Latin America could have matured into a Mexican/Colombian sicario/drug lord.

This so much. Plenty of third world killers go unreported, because that's not news. That's everyday life among savages.

>During the First Liberian Civil War he led a mercenary unit, many of whom were child soldiers, which was known as the Butt Naked Brigade.[3] They were funded by Roosevelt Johnson and fought alongside the ULIMO militia against militias led by Charles Taylor and Prince Yormie Johnson. ULIMO was loyal to Samuel Doe, who was captured and executed—personally—by Prince Johnson. Charles Taylor eventually took control of the country.

How can Hollywood jews even compete?

I feel this is probably a big one along with they are more accepted In there early stages and are probably happy there.

I wonder if they'll make the concept of "serial killers' racist.

A serial killer is a white man who doesn't behave in a manner a white man should. A white man that is not exhibiting the temperament and self restraint of a domesticated white human.

They're scary because they don't behave like whites should. They kill like someone in the third world.

Get your head around that.

A black rapes and kills a bunch of white women. Oh... he's just a black animal. That's what they do.

A white guy does it and they study him like an alien, write books about him.

"How can the white race produce people like this?"

>Why are so many caught serial killers are American?
Fixed

It's alright. I like how they've teased BTK and Ricky Ramirez which is cool for people who will recognize it

Because they are barbarian friend. They wish to destroy every nation culture and impose their owm "culture". It's their essence, some do admit this, but the majority will deny. Look how they get triggered a lot with the fact the DPRK doesn't have McDonald's on every corner, nor the latest Beyonce single playing on the radio 500x per day.