Prostitution is already legal bc of divorce gibsmedats

>be woman
> marry rich man
> get divorce moneys + house and jewelry

So, don't marry a woman with the morals and ethics of a prostitute. QED

A bit like this huh?

......... that is all women

Prostitution shouldn't be legal. No human being should be degraded in such a way. But slavery should be. It's OK to fuck your furniture.

A good judge of character can find a real living woman of virtue while she is young and marry her up, fill her with babies, shower her with money, and still remain completely safe, so long as she always knows that she is better off with her man than without him. However, once you are worth less than alimony, you are fucked. I suppose that I can agree to that... And, if you marry a woman who lacks virtue, well, you're fucked either way ( enjoy the aids ). They key is to choose a worthy woman, and to be a worthy man.

>It's OK to fuck your furniture.

divorce should be equivalent to contributions
there, women keeping 1% while men keeping 99%

Bro I am 34 that train passed long ago. Nothing but whores left. That is fine I have fucked a ton, women have nothing I want.

My best friend is 22 his GF is cucking him full blast. Even had a kid with a diff guy and he is raising the ugly little shit. Well she dumped him today and now he is in so much pain. True he is a cuck but I want to literally kill the bitch for him. I hate her man. Stupid fucking slut needs to be dealt with.

Bbbut what about driving the kids to soccer practice and doing the laundy? Isnt that worth 2000 bucks a day?
(Sarcasm)

Wow. What a cunt.
Im in my 30s and have a gf in her 20s. Its never too late imo, but bars are not a good place to meet girls imo...

I hear you man. 36 y/o here... tons of friends with shitty situations. You just have to know what you want in life early, be a good judge of character, and be a person that a woman wants to be with, I guess.... Be attractive. Be wealthy. Be fun! And, don't marry hoes. I've been married since 2003, and haven't seen any of those issues that I see other dudes suffer through.

Seriously hope someone fucking kills her. She ruined him. Well he ruined himself. He used to be fun. He was chad. He fucked so many hot girls. Then he hooks up with this cunt and she goes and cheats with 4 guys on a xanax binge.

Kid comes out ugly as fuck looking nothing like my friend. My friend LOVES this cunt and her cunt kid. He works hard af. He cleans. Does laundry. Dishes. Works even harder. She still breaks up with him kek.

I learned my lesson that most women are vile children with narcissistic tendencies long ago. But this shit makes me rage. Now instead of my loveable fun friend I get a weeping cry baby cuck who is a shell of himself and he loves that kid still even if it isnt his. He is a great guy even if pathetic at the moment. If he kills himself because of this I might just murder this bitch desu. Not really but hope someone does.

Happy for you , truly am. I will die alone, and I am happy for it. Anything is better than being with a soul stealing cunt. If anyone has a good gf , put a ring on it. Most of these women are trash.

>not really

FBI pls don't hurt me

>implying they can crack my 56 layer 256 bit encryption. Even if they did, the cum filled IEDs in my apartment would allow enough time for escape.

Agreed, sadly. Most of them are garbage.

So, to all my fellow dudes, if a LTR isn't in your cards, and least buck up and enjoy the decline of civilization! Fuck bitches, keep your money, and enjoy your free time, bros!

Tell him all things heal with time and theres other fish in the sea. But yeah, fuck that cunt, she will get hers when shes 80 years old in a hospital bed realizing she deserves to die and is going to hell.
American Girls are entitled unnappreciative cunts for the most part.
Even my gf is fucking spoiled by her looks to think shes smart and important.

that's not prostitution that's female on male rape

I know the feeling bro.

I'm 26, and I'm not even that bad looking but I still can't find a chick.

Most of the ones I hook up with are junkies or just gross so I have to kick them to the curb after about a week.

Now I moved from a major city to the country and I still can't find a chick because they're all taken by 22.

Fuck being single man.

Dont worry you pussy, people talk about murking libs and femcunts all the time.
(Pic related) opened the floodgates to that by posting a decapitated trump head and not getting in ANY trouble, bc shes a girl. The word is PRECEDENT. She made it ok to talk about killing cunts and famlib whores just like laurana bobbit made it ok to talk about chopping off girls vaginas (in self defense like she did, of course)

It's already formally legal in the civilized world.

Green Prostitution legal but regulated
Blue Prostitution legal and not regulated; organised activities such as brothels and pimping illegal
Orange Illegal to buy sex, legal to sell sex
Red Prostitution illegal
Gray No data

He needed to learn

This picture reminds me of a similar girl from the golden era of the internet I think her name was phat dan or something.