HAHAHAAA

HAHAHAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/26/560148936/george-h-w-bush-acknowledges-groping-multiple-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A hands on guy.

Here's a link to an NPR article about this
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/26/560148936/george-h-w-bush-acknowledges-groping-multiple-women

#mypresident

What is is he 93? 94? Yes he’s a scumbag but this shit is fake.

In 2016? Give me a break, dude was 92 and most likely senile and full of meds.

Women have no fucking shame. There's no reason she needed to go public with this. He touched her butt. Ohhhh mmyyy goddd

David Cop-A-Feel and his magic hand

This is an NPR article where they acknowledge that he did do it

Heh heh heh heh

LMFAO. I'm sorry, but I just don't believe this nonsense. This old man isn't going to grope anybody and say "David Cop-a-Feel."

Lol... you know Hillary is literally biting at the bit to come out as a victim....

why not og Bush is a fucking asshole and likely had a hand in assassinating Kennedy. think he wasn't capable of assassinating some ass, as well

trump's fucking curse.

jimmy carter yelling at democrats to stop gender politics
bush 1 groping women
bush 2 becoming the DNC hero
bill and obama going to prison

From the NPR article

When you're a star they let you do it, grab 'em by the pussy.

This man will live on forever

Chad/10

Of course he did it. But why the fuck does it matter? A 92 year old man touched her butt a year ago, so she needs to fucking go public about it now? Lmao this is a fucking circus

That is a legit alpha joke. Old men are pervs; this is par for the course as far as I’m concerned. People need to harden the fuck up.

it's what women do. when one event happens (weinstein raped me) all women start whoring and making it about them

As much as I want the whole filthy clan to burn that's pretty funny.

I don't even pay attention to these rape and assault accusations anymore. Women are literally retarded and have way too wide of a definition for what constitutes rape and assault. Was that the plan with all this #MeToo crap? To make us not take them seriously?

ALL WILL COME TO THE LIGHT
You're next buddy, good thing I'm a virgin

>93 yo man with dementia and bound to a wheel chair

REEEE RAPIST

they'll still allege you rape them and all the numlaes will attack you

>"David cop a feel"

That bastard stole my joke!

All this BS just proves women need to go back to the kitchen. Having them "work" is too much distraction for the men who actually work and build civilization.

We be on Mars by now if women never got the vote and Europe would still be white.

>REEEEEE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ME #metoo

Oh I ain't saying he's a good guy, not by any stretch. (And I did hear about him establishing an alibi for the day Kennedy was murdered.) I'm just saying this old fart isn't going to make a David Copperfield reference, or make any kind of "cute" pun at all, when grabbing some woman's ass. I mean, he MIGHT, but... I just don't believe it.

WILL WOMEN NEVER STOP? this shit is ridiculous. Literally it's just wild accusations about anyone now.

>OMG someone looked at me
Harrasement!!!

We had to put up with so much shit from Hollywood and the bushes and dems condemning to over the pussy tapes.

It puts them as massive hypocrites

It's a PsyOp to soften up people's reactions to an impending release about elite pedophilia. I bet the CIA calls it Operation Cry Wolf.

>NPR
sage

That's not how it works newfag

Bush Sr is 24 years older than Trump, different era

this of course makes Trump much worse

this

That is what HIS side said:

Bush's spokesman Jim McGrath responded to the allegations with a statement — a "non-apology apology" — to multiple news organizations:

"At age 93, President Bush has been confined to a wheelchair for roughly five years, so his arm falls on the lower waist of people with whom he takes pictures. To try to put people at ease, the president routinely tells the same joke — and on occasion, he has patted women's rears in what he intended to be a good-natured manner. Some have seen it as innocent; others clearly view it as inappropriate. To anyone he has offended, President Bush apologizes most sincerely."

>At age 93
>on occasion, he has patted women's rears

/thread