Yesterday

>yesterday
>thread about leftist music superiority
>learn that Sup Forums unironically loves only dadcore and "fashcore" NEET tier EDM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf did u expect from these cringe tier neckbeard nerd virgin right wing retards

posting in a slide thread

so what do you listen to, OP? wu-tang clan? johnny rebel?

I listen to based Obama speeches

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

>triggered

Son, there is a big big world of music out there to explore.

Wesley flippo sucks Cia cock for a living

>be a leftist
>have no talent
>pick up an instrument
>vague feel-good lyrics
>hordes of losers love you because of confirmation bias
congratulations

saged

>be fascist because bitter nerd
>don't make music because no talent or taste
>ad infinitum

RURAL

AND

Death Grips is the official band of the alt right

>listening to (((music)))

It's nice to see that the alt right has 2009 taste. Do they wear Geobaskets as well?

He is a nigger and rap is shit. Not pol at all

dunno about what cuck shoes they wear but this is their hat of choice

>generic soulless trash is talent

Macabre > Brutal Truth > Carcass > Morbid Angel (pre-illud) > Slayer (Seasons in the Abyss was their top) > early metallica > muh AC/DC > muh G n' R > Niggers > dogs > jews > Beatles > Rolling Stones > Nirvana > Foo Fighters > /mu memes > shit > op

I like calm music. EDM is fucking garbage and all the shitty "bumpta bump" music should just be wiped off the face of the earth.

self-checking my 999

and I don't mean no shitty pop music with the same nigger singing over and over again. I mean good old jazz.

Is Radiohead cool?

>tfw you're a well-known DJ in liverpool and a well-known face among dirty hippies and they all think you're one of them because you use social camo and hide your power level so well.
And then in my personal life, I fucking hate commies and hippies, want to gas jews and muslamics, think feminism is cancer, etc. I'm working on putting some Hitler speeches into an upcoming set, just to have them all laugh and think I'm being ironic. I always thought there would be an advantage to being 'in' with that crowd. I'm still trying to figure it out. I do love the music though.

yes

>"right wing"
>doesn't listen to Wagner