Why do i feel so guilty for being white?

Why do i feel so guilty for being white?
Anyone else feel like me?

Fuck off.

Sage

You must be a cuck. There's nothing wrong with being white.

Blacks murdered everybody in brutal ways for eons. Same with Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans, etc. Yet you never see them apologizing or feeling guilty about it.

Guilty of my forefathers fighting against the last hope for white people.

60 years of psychological warfare

No we're the best race on earth. no reason to be guilty.

Guilty of what exactly? have you committed a crime?

sage

We have important things to discuss today. Please do the needful

no. I feel anger because everything I do its criticised because of the colour of my skin.

I wanna _____ that bunny

Sounds like you're brainwashed and you need to stop reading propaganda. Seriously, stop reading propaganda.

Nope. If you feel guilty for being white you should kill yourself. That's the only way to help the world

WTF is wrong with white ppl today? Im a 54 yo white male who has friends both white and ppl of color my whole life and never felt guilty for being white ever. The problem is with the individual. Probably mental health issues because ive never had any of my white friends ever tell me they feel guilty for being white nor my friends of color ever express to me that i should feel guilty for being white. my recommendation for you is to stop watching tv. besides, if you feel guilty you probably did something to feel guilty about or you need to be on meds.

saged

>Im a 54 yo
>on Sup Forums
Yeah i ain't readin that shit
Lmao get a job grandpa

lol got a job thanks off today cause im sick. besides dont blame me...blame breitbart for sending me down the rabbit hole

You should probably just kill yourself. You don't want to take up air and resources that could go to pajeet and tyrone, do you?

if you want to do something about it, help us put up these posters on campuses this Halloween:
GET IN HERE LADS

No you retard.

I would kill to be white

I'm a chink and I think people with white guilt are pathetic. How do you expect me to give you any respect when you don't even respect yourselves. I hate you almost as much as I hate niggers.

Nothing wrong with being the master race.