Daily reminder that everyone who is against gun ownership is a weak inferior soy boy

Daily reminder that everyone who is against gun ownership is a weak inferior soy boy.

Having weapons is our right as humans, as our forefathers did and their forefathers.

Migrants all have guns and wont hesitate to kill you. If you are still against guns you are weak and you and your people will perish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCYakA-kZ5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you and your people will perish.

The saddest part is that we already perished

youtube.com/watch?v=kCYakA-kZ5A

no we didn't

Racial thinking is growing. We have to retreat to the land where there arent any monkeys. Wait until the system brakes down and wait for the monkeys to kill each other for food.
Then we will take our lands back

t. citizen of a soy country within a soy union located on a soy continent.
Face it: it's over.

What is a soyboy? How do I know that I am not a soyboy?

In real world we have family, jobs and our personals shits. Cannot leave, but would if there is something good

Imagine anyone you know against gun ownership facing a situation with a violent attacker or home invasion.
They will be on the phone begging the operator to tell the cops to hurry and the cop is just someone with a gun willing to do what the victim can't. Kill to save their lives.
Total pussies and hypocrites.
So grateful I still live in a country where I can kill someone breaking into my home or trying to KILL ME instead of being forced to wait 5 minutes for a cop to find me dead.

dont be a bitch bitch read this

safe money, retreat to countryside, learn to farm
You only need to look for you and your kids.

The survival of your people depends on you Asterix bro

Godspeed in reclaiming what is rightfully yours.

>soy boy
Con congratulations! Insult dictionary updated.
Does Dr Doom know you're using his computer again?

Yeah, 1% of your country is becoming racially ware - you are totally going to win now. This is how you will go, being naive and with a whimper.
??

Sorry. My jokes suck. Dr Doom character lives in a fake country called Latveria which vaguely reminds people of your country's name.

Typical French defeatist. What the fuck are they putting in your water to make all of you such castrated numale cucks?

Like, I'm genuinely serious. France, UK and Sweden are like numale central. Other countries are nowhere near as bad.

>Latveria
WTF even is this shit. There should be a communist country in in Africa called Ameristan too

Nice bois atleast Ameribros are woke and strong.

I wish my parents went there instead of Germany

Best luck to you

nonsense ask people what they think of refugees. Only a minority is pro refugees.

The rest is afraid of muh right wing europe due to propaganda but they'll learn
Just do what i said man, we will reconquer everything when their numbers dwindle.

Furthermore. If you and i make 5 children we will have replaced 5 retards from our countries

I wish I could own as much weapons as the Burgerboys, then I could also go on mass killings sprees!
Except actually accomplish something by killing niggers and not whites

how hard is it in your country man, 'ive heard horrible things

Leave this shithole and come to the land of your ancestors

Talk to the Chinese. They seem to like communism still and are gaining a foothold in Africa as we speak.
>Ameristan
Great idea. We can start sending proggie scum and illegals there immediately.

>ask people
I have, they don't even know of the UN sanctioned 'replacement migration' and hold the "we're all people" opinion and don't care if migrants come here.
There is a Soros program going on right now that tells us that we need 35000 migrants by 2022, and nobody even rises a point to it.
It's over, they have won. Now all I have left to do is prepare for the inevitable war and eventual annihilation by Russia - as planned by the the global masters.

well atleast in other parts of Europe they are different. Never give up it makes you weak.

What i told you is the best strategy. Their system will break down and they will not annhilate us.

>soy boy
Hahaha

And where will you retreat to? Eastern Europe? Other counties do not want you and you will be met with hostility if you attempt to establish yourselves there.
Also while you "wait it out" they will keep on breeding to the point where they will take over everything by sheer mass alone.
Europe will be Asiatic-Negroid - just as the founding father of the European Union envisioned. I hope for nuclear MAD, it is the best thing we have at this point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future

i will return to my homecountry before the collapse happens and wait it out.
no they wont. the money runs out, the system cant be sustained anymore. when that happens the horde will die out en masse.
they get everything handed to them. they are nothing.

>Having weapons is our right as humans, as our forefathers did and their forefathers.

you know who isn't allowed to own firearms?

slaves

friend europeans need to be massacred before they realize this.

Right now guns are for evil crazy people but what do you expect from people who think the government will take care of them

Europe has a gun stigma because of the wars it has hosted, that will never go away.

you are very negative friend. I hope you will one day see our future just like me. For your own sake, negativity kills your creativity and happiness.

Regardless of what you think about Varg he is right when it come to societys downfall, you should prepare.
This is just a cleaning part of European history, remember this. We will survive and become stronger then ever

>migrants all have guns
They can barely afford rent. Keep talking bullshit OP.

just read how many of their fights end with gun shots.
Many mosques have hidden weapons.

You may want the world to be peaceful but you are unfortunately wrong

Guns are useless without the will to use them.

Checked.
Muslims don't observe kuffar law.
You will be unarmed as where the Saracen invaders will be well armed.
I speak for myself - as an American who has the right to own a gun - I would get a gun whether legal or not.
I'd rather be a criminal on the down low if it means being able to repel a feral Muslim.
Godspeed, Eurofags.

Illegal guns are the best.

Gun laws are in nature satanic, attempts to disarm a people are acts of war. Like in the old testament when the phillistines disarmed the israelites.
Or a more recent example, how the traitors in my gov here went as far as to support disarming the military and fucking police, soften the place up for the next invasion...

Jesus said sale your clothes to buy a sword, Satan wants to stop the sword from ever being sold.

>Luke 22:36
>He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
You better believe I went without so I could purchase my first firearm.
It was a modest purchase, in itself, but it was meaningful to me.
Defending your family is a great duty.
One that leftists literally do not observe.

You are obviously new to this, and very naive. Once you realize the scope of things you will understand.
The only European history from here on will be "the 2nd Islamic golden age"
And I am not your friend.

Really gets my almond activated, all the polititians that want people who kill criminals in defense put in jail, and want to ban guns. That they would send armed thugs to hunt you down and kill or incarcerate you for keeping your home safe...

Those people are real shitbags.

Theyre not even legitimate authority, what legitimate authority would take the side of a rapist, murderer or violent thief over a citizen who protects his own?

A true legitimate government wouldnt allow criminals to run around fucking things up in the first place.

im well aware.
Have fun with your loser attitude just remember the strategy dont be in the cities

Shot a gun once, dont remember how it was called. Loved it.

But lets be realistic, the elite wont give back gun rights, latvia bro is right here im afraid

I fucking wish, im turk and i would scare the shit out of the arabs and gypsies who try to take my shit all the time.

But sadly not

It's on you all to take those rights back, fuck what the (((elite))) want.

Buying a mossberg 500 field/security combo in a few weeks after I move out of my parents place. I'd get an AR but there are virtually no outdoor rifle ranges or public land to shoot on in my shitty state (MD)

Exactly this - guns are a physical manifestation of personal responsibility. We live in a violent world by nature, and good men (and women) must understand this violence and how to properly use it to protect their loved ones and defend what is good.

Society tries to tell us that our personal safety is now relegated to 'peace officers' whose job it is to protect you, but that's not specifically their job. Their job is to enforce the laws and keep the peace. That has little to do with your personal safety and the responsibility you must accept to be an adult human being.

Amen brother preach it.

>FROM

You should move states.