Hillary Clinton unaware of dossier before it was published

cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/hillary-clinton-dossier-buzzfeed/index.html

CNN says that she was unaware of the dossier, so why are you guys still mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZgYHW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

see, they've even got a source familiar with the matter to back up their claims

I just came here to archive
archive.is/ZgYHW

Hillary is very unaware in general. It's not outside the realm of possibility.

Oh no, it was hildawgs fucking stroke that was running the campain

Hillary being unaware is why she isn't president

the old ignorance/incompetence defense
>worked for the neocons with 9/11 through benghazi and emails so why not keep it going

How come they always believe Hillary, but everything Trump says is a lie according to CNN? It's fucking stupid. Everyone knows Hillary lies all the time.

She paid $4,500,000 for a document you claim she didn't know existed?

Nobody believes that

That's literally her excuse for every crime she had been accused of

thanks for telling us what Hillary Clinton told you to tell us CNN. keep up the real news

Like, with a cloth?

They are stating an opinion as fact.
The text of the story claims some dude says he knows claims that hillary didn't know.
That's not a fact.
It's unveiled and probably unverifiable.
Repeating lies is not facts.

tl;dr banana

So she dindu nuffin? Thanks that's all I needed to hear.

What are you 16? Welcome to political bias.

It works it just has the catch-22 of never allowing you to be president because you look senile.

shut the fuck up kike.

>CNN
you 4 serious m8?

>a source says

This is what passes as news?. Fuck the liberal media show neck themselves

Bleas you

>clinton was the only democrat to claim she had no idea before it was published
Your fucking article. There's no way that the entire dem party would be privvy to this without their sacred cow, herself

>also unaware of 30k deleted emails

Hillary's favorite defense: I'm just a dumb girl.

>a source familiar with the matter
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Clintons change their story every time one of their lies is exposed. Bills story changed like 5 times.

Hillary paid for it you fucking shills.

Oh I'm certain she's telling the honest truth. She's never lied to us before or anything.

Oh look, more lies!

see, why would you even publish this? we all know that hillary funded and thus knew about the dossier and in a couple of months someone will leak it or they'll release it themselves to damage control even bigger crimes. what does article this exactly hope to achieve?

Also unaware of the shit leaking from her adult diaper. Can you imagine the damage Bill did to her anus over the years? Apart from Chelsea he never had much access to her ladies only zone. So just to keep the peace she let him nail her fat backside.

she is going to the gallows
Any place where one can bet on how she will die?

THE DAMAGE CONTROL IS REAL SON, THE DAMAGE CONTROL, THE DNC IS AFRAID, IS VERY AFRAID.

Fuck journalists. cowards who should kill themselves

Better take her word for it while twisting every word ever spoken by Drumpf

>cnn says she didn't know
so she knew

>I'm still in middle school, is this how the world works?
Found the underage. Get on out, son.

Don't think it's gonna work this time

Like with a cloth?

>so why are you guys still mad?
shes not dead or in jail

Lol, bullshit.
How did the whitehouse get ahold of it then?

is cnn using buzzfeed as a source?

bananas

So just like the world before Skynet the world was safe. We can never have Hillary being self aware.

Hillary is a proven liar time and time again.

Allegedly the person who made it gave it to the FBI without the sponsors knowledge (Reps, Dems, and someone else iirc).

She just forgot

Ah, the Obama defence.
A classic.

>The propaganda arm of the neocon intelligence agency says Clinton didn't knoow

I hope these people get the Ghadafi treatment

just look at her!

she has no stamina
(good save)

Drumpf BTFO!

True. Hillary's fallback position is always,

>i don't know i'm just a girl xD

What happened to apple is apple?

>Lawyers are notoriously good people with golden morality who would never, ever lie for their client- especially one that would pay millions

SOURCES SAID WE WERE WRONG, HAPPENING OVER, WE HAVE A SOURCE! i mean it's her lawyer but WE HAVE A SOURCE

Mi abuela dindu nuthin

>y do meda lie?

The significance of respect?

What the fuck does that even mean? Or is Respect some sort of politically charged word in SpicSpeak?

by all rights time magazine's person of the year should be "a source familiar with matter"

Can we compile an image of all of her lies and contradictions? I'm astounded how this woman has gotten away with lying about everything, even the smallest stupidest, inconsequential things. She lies about lying about having lied. She needs to be destroyed and if people understood what a crook she was, easily presented, it would accelerate the public's outrage

/argument

>posts cnn link without archive
>believes cnn
>trusts a clinton
God you shills are so obvious and pathetic.
>IN ALL FIELDS

oh? and yet somehow nigger pedo faggot rick wilson, nigger pedo faggot david corn, every nigger pedo faggot presstitute, and every nigger pedo faggot in the deep state was openly referencing it since september 2016.

"A banana is most definitely an apple" said a source familiar with the matter.

>Can we compile an image of all of her lies and contradictions?
There isn't enough storage space on the internet for such a thing.

>sources
Not a direct quote from Clinton. Until she comes out and says it, I’ll just keep assuming she knew.

She personally directed a super pac (illegal) to do the "Donald Ducks his Taxes" thing, she knew.

That is compelling, but I'm going to need to need a second opinion from one of the Sources--I prefer Top-Level, but I'd settle for Credible or Anonymous in this case.
By the way, has Person Familiar With Her Thinking weighed in yet?

We really need to hammer into the collective the LARP meme. this shit is so fucking retarded. these fucking articles.name your sources faggots otherwise BTFO. needs to happen. the publics initial response should be bullshit /slide ignore. seems the only people who actually substantiate their claims are in current admin.

Hang her by the neck until shes unaware of anything at all.