JEWS KILLED JFK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STy1Rx_j_yA
jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK
foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/26/how-the-israelis-hoodwinked-jfk-on-going-nuclear-dimona-atoms-for-peace/
sott.net/article/269311-JFK-told-Israel-If-you-want-US-aid-shut-down-your-nuclear-bomb-factory
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/kennedy-letter-to-ben-gurion-regarding-visit-to-dimona
youtube.com/watch?v=z2ze4Rsu3Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=BMKYt3ZQcNw
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.715741
mondoweiss.net/2015/07/president-inspections-facility/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.651823
youtu.be/bmRiveOge_8
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nukes aren'treal. this was over printing money
jews rule like kings using a money monarchy over the USD
it's not our currecny

Nukes are real you imbecile.

>nukes aren'treal.

kek well isnt that cute...

no such thing as an atom

>no such thing as an atom

no atom
no atom bomb
just a bomb and a lie

notice how they will do anything in their power NOT to discuss our slavery at the hands of Israel and the USD printed by the (not) Federal (no) Reserve(s)

Nukes aren't real. It tickles me to no end that all these nerds believe in nukes and even have long drawn out discussions showing off their nuke expertise, without there being one shred of evidence for their existence. And by tickle, I mean that it enrages me.

>no atom
>no atom bomb
>just a bomb and a lie

Who cares. NUCLEAR POWER IS REAL AND JFK WANTED TO INSPECT THE NUCLEAR FACILITY TO MAKE SURE THEY WERENT MAKING BOMBS.

is that why Stan learned to love the bomb ?

fear is the most important tool to rule
we must never print our own money
they invented the holocaust

that's a big amount of tnt going off.

They invented the atom bomb
Portrayed it in Terminator
Had an entire generation frozen in fear
The "Cold War"
Trust Daddy Government to get you children through it
Boomers are stuck as children

Ignore the shills. They want us arguing about nukes instead of the fact JFK was killed by ISRAEL.

youtube.com/watch?v=STy1Rx_j_yA

Over printing money.

Ok. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that nukes aren't real. But missiles are real, and Israel didn't want us to look into their missile program.

So regardless whether nukes are real or not, there's strong supportive evidence that the OPs claim has potential.

Plus you guys are retarded

what is this new "nukes aren't real" meme? it just popped up a few days ago. what are (((they))) trying to get out of this?

>that's a big amount of tnt going off.

so you are saying the end of Strangelove is the world powers agreeing to fake "nuclear weapons" ? because that seems to be what Stan was getting at.

also, Juice killed JFK

OP's claim is a distraction from the money. This is how controlled opposition works.
They mindfuck you out of realizing the presence of a bigger piece.
The jewish money.

They want to create arguments abot nukes instead of the fact ISRAEL IS tHE NUMBER ONE TERRORIST NATION ON EARTH

>LE FAKE NUKES XDDD
explain the north korea issue

>so you are saying the end of Strangelove is the world powers agreeing to fake "nuclear weapons" ?
jews love to hide the truth out in the open, so I wouldn't doubt it.

But I have never watched it. I think a common theme among people who are lucid and awake is they do not watch hollywood shit.

Kyss

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK

foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/26/how-the-israelis-hoodwinked-jfk-on-going-nuclear-dimona-atoms-for-peace/

sott.net/article/269311-JFK-told-Israel-If-you-want-US-aid-shut-down-your-nuclear-bomb-factory

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/kennedy-letter-to-ben-gurion-regarding-visit-to-dimona

>Not one post about the Jewish monetary system that enslaves us
Don't let them distract you. It's about money.

>the north korea issue
The jews media lies about everything. It's simply Kabuki theater.

israel killed JFK.

Israel bombed the USS Liberty

Israel did 9/11

Israel did Vegas

Israel did pulse nightclub.

FUCK OFF

>Kubrick
>Hollywood shit

youtube.com/watch?v=z2ze4Rsu3Qo

we did you a favor so you're welcome.

Because they don't want us to print our own money and be free from their controll.

You are complicit in the coverup. Controlled opposition will never talk about Jewish money that rules us. Look at you squirm.

No you didn't. Enjoy Palestine kike.

I don't care. It's for slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMKYt3ZQcNw

so they can lie and everyone in the world is in on the conspiracy so the truth never leaks out even from inside NK
jesus christ abandon the whole thread you guys are too much

you can't stop us goy, no matter how much you whine about the nukes being fake we will always be in control

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.715741

mondoweiss.net/2015/07/president-inspections-facility/

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.651823

Ken O'Keefe on the "Jewish Supremacist Talmudic Satanic Pedo Bankser Cult" (June 28, 2017)

youtu.be/bmRiveOge_8

On May 30, 1961, at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York a meeting was held between Israeli prime minister David Ben-Gurion and the new U.S. president, John F. Kennedy. At stake was the future of the Dimona project, the Israeli nuclear initiative, to which Kennedy was vehemently opposed. Ben-Gurion repeatedly promised, both publicly and privately, that the Dimona initiative was for peaceful purposes only, but Kennedy did not seem convinced.

I think you'll find I can.

you won't do shit goy

James Jesus Angleton an Israeli Agent that Killed JFK

sick burn homie

nuke them, get the codes

Money is involved in literally every aspect of life. Using money as an argument is irrelevant because every argument ends up over money.

Hey, dumb question, but where's the proof Israel killed JFK? I'd love to see it to show others that I'm not fuckin' crazy.

i love trump too!

We have communist connections from Mexico City and communism was funded by Jews.
Just wait for the release later today. Don't fall for julyposting.

and, hey... printing our own money is important because we will never out-fund jewish communism while they control our money.

oops gave the game away

This fpbp

I thought Jet Li said that or smth.

Big bombs exist

World ending nukes are cold war propaganda and a shitty forced fear memes

GUYS NOTICE HOW ALL THE SHILLS TURN THIS INTO A DEBATE ABOUT NUKES INSTEAD OF JFK.

TYPICAL DERAIL.

THE JEWS ARE NERVOUS.

Missiles are real

Big explosions are real as fuck

World ending nukes are fear propaganda

Nukes being fear propaganda does not hurt talking about JFK benefitting the jews

Yes, kikes killed JFK. But it wasn't just because JFK wanted to shut down Israel's nuclear program but also because JFK wanted to shut down the Fed.

Yeah, but you're so obviously a fucking Jew because this thread has nothing to do with fake nukes. JFK wanted to inspect Dimona. A NUCLEAR FACILITY.

Wrong.

Ben Gurion wanted him dead for wanting to inspect Dimona.

Fuck off.

>limited hangout
get the fucking story straight, dipshit.

The US did inspect Negev nuclear facilities, in the years immediately following JFKs death. So obviously they didnt kill him to prevent that.

The facility went online "sometime between 1962 and 1964". Not only does this coincide with the assassination, but it is very curious why the exact date was obscured and is still a secret.

It is also VERY telling that the Israelis could get a nuclear reactor operational so quickly . I mean, they started worked on the facility only ten years after the formation of the state, itself. And then there is the question of HOW DID THEY GET ENRICHED URANIUM TO FUEL IT.

This technology was and still is a highly guarded state secret (yeah we know the basics now but important details like how to make the steel required for the centifuges is still classified to this day). And this is in the height of the cold war.

JFK was dead set against nuclear proliferation. It is very likely that he was assassinated because he refused to give Uranium to the Israelis, which was seen as absolutely necessary for their survival. He was likely assassinated by people within the Pentagon in support of these demands from Mossad.

Immediately afterwards, the site goes online, but of course the Israelis have to keep the exact date under wraps so as not to draw the obvious conclusions among rightfully suspicious observers.

>tl;dr: How did the Israelis get enriched Uranium in 1963???

>it just popped up a few days ago

No, it didn't. It's been around a long time and it's flat Earth-tier retardation.

>Ben Gurion wanted him dead for wanting to inspect Dimona.

I never disagreed with that. But the kikes wanted JFK dead also because he wanted to shut down the Fed (like I already said). THERE CAN BE MORE THAN ONE REASON WHY SOMETHING HAPPENED, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

holy kek these wojacks keep getting better and better

How are they fear propaganda if a chain reaction of missiles going off due to several countries being involved in a third world war is a possibility? This "nukes not being real" shit is some Worldstar Hip Hop conspiracy shit

>Woke

I know you you are. You have been very active in the last few days. You got some hints here and there and recapped some weird shit in this messy place.

For all your efforts, I tell you Godspeed user

>Godspeed user

he cannot break character.
he cannot expose the Jewish Money Monarchy
We are slaves to the Israeli USD

their an old sci fi book about it, actually halfway decent. The Jesus Factor.

Spoooky....But, thanks.

The money issue, althought fascinating, is a flase lead. What I can say for supporting OP is that, after JFK death, (((someone))) started smuggling nuclear tech to Jiizrael.

So, the lead to a contrast about nuclear issues between Ben Gurion and JFK is not only confirmed by the official story - they disliked each others - but even by what happened after Dallas. Jizzrael developed Dimona against the odds and some pacts, with substantial, illegal support by a JFK-(((FREE))) US of A.

lol

exactly.
see

money is the only thing that matters
can't outfund your enemy if he controls your money

Watching now

Explain. Nice digits.

100%
7 minutes on is gold

Why do brainlets always say such stupid things? Why do you retards always believe "everyone is in on it", do you struggle with basic simplicity that much?

>the truth never leaks out even from inside NK

What's this even supposed to mean? Do you mean the NK government doesn't leak the truth to the NKs or do you mean defectors don't leak the truth to goys? If it's the latter then I'm sure the (((media))) would love defectors to come out and tell the exact opposite story to the narrative they've told for the last X many years, if it's the former you're a bigger retard than I thought.
Protip: There's a reason only certain (((eyewitnesses))) are given air time and are the same people who are interviewed again and again. If you want people to look at things in a certain way then you make sure you keep repeating those things and before you know it the goys can't believe they didn't know earlier that men can be women by just cutting their dicks off.
Obviously nukes exist (not in NK, but in general). Pity I can't say the same about your brain.

Trump is protecting NK from Israel right now.

How mad will Sup Forums be when you find out it wasn't the jews who killed JFK?

kikes...

bump

IT'S LITERALLY ALWAYS YOU

>the mast should disappear first

HOLY FUCK IT'S LIKE MY MIND IS WOKE AND LIT AT THE SAME TIME

fuck off, retard. nukes are very real.

it's some retard shill tactic. whatever, fuck israel if they did this. shills don't affect us oldfags for shit.

Yes,all the answers are here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

They have been watching Illuminati shill YT channels designed to make real truthers exposing the Illuminati look like morons and discredit us and they are too stupid to do any research so they fell for it like the morons they are

kek you retarded faggots were scheduled for destruction before Israel ever existed you retarded nigger they can't destroy Christianity and Judaism to usher in the NWO and one world religion until Israel is destroyed enjoy the ride motherfucker

NESARA.
Drain the swamp.

Agree with Israel on this. JFK would brought total anarchy.