Why are Americans against funding public transportation?

Why are Americans against funding public transportation?

If they are afraid of niggers do not have the second amendment to defend themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored/search?query=roads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is about two things: freedom and individualism.

Maybe over there in Europe you guys are okay with just all piling on to a stupid train car or a bus like sardines which takes you from point A to close to point B, but in America, we like to take ourselves from point A to point B.

On public transportation you are riding in what is essentially commie transport. You can't change the direction of the vessel, you can't make the rules in the vessel, you are just a cog in a disgustingly filthy machine that may take you where you need to go. When you get your own transport, you are free to take it wherever you need to go as you are the individual who is calling the shots in your own life and with your own transportation.

Simple as that. Public transportation is for fucking plebs.

THE ONLY THING MISSING ARE THE BLUE LIGHTS YEEHAW

This is the 6th time I've seen this same thread, with that same pic posted here in the last 24 hours. Yes, our public transportation sucks, but our country is larger than the entire continent or Europe and much more spread out, and we can't even get Congress to agree on a simple budget let alone a massive infrastructure spending initiative.

I'm not

a lot of public roads funds have been misused and so we aren't letting them have anymore money. so they are autistic screeching to get more money and we just say no.

it isn't uncommon for a road with a toll to go 5-10 years over, road projects to be way over priced, or unauthorized changes made, especially toward undercutting materials. governments rarely pay out to contractors and when they do it is for a fraction or over an obscured period of time.

Your country big being large is not an argument.

A country like China has better public transportation for all their cities while only two American cities have barely passable public transportation.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

ahem
youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored/search?query=roads

just watch these.

>most all cities are functionally gun free zones with 0 stand your ground laws
>many cities already have massive public transportation funding but most of it goes to corrupt bureaucrats i.e. nyc transit
>most suburban areas don't have traffic problems and cars are just better

Yeah, they can't even keep our already existing roads at least half decent. Could you imagine them trying to handle a train that reaches 200 mphs and crosses multiple states? I couldn't.

we have public transportation.
We also have large cities and people who live outside of those cities who commute to and from work.

China is overpopulated with a hive mentality. America is pretty much the opposite.

So does Europe, I can take a train or bus from my village into the city for work instead of having to drive.

oh no it gets better, they are trying to make "trackless" trains, for gods love, just build a super bus.

>A country like China has better public transportation for all their cities
Which are all concentrated on the Eastern coast of China. There is no LA in Tibet. You can't only make a rail going down the entire East Coast of the US and think the whole country is now connected like in China.

I would never ride a public transportation bus in the US, super bus or not.

I gotta say this is true to an extent. Niggers are one reason we hate public transportation. All the mental health patients and criminal niggers ready to start a fight with you are one deterrent to public transportation in the US. The other reason is that we spend so much time working it fucking sucks to spend two extra hours every day riding a bus. Europe is nice and dense, because they don't have a lot of space in each of their countries. The US is all about our suburban sprawl. If you can afford to move away from the niggers than you do, but you usually end up moving out of the city limits and into the suburbs. The bus doesn't go out there, or if they have a park & ride type station you still end up spending several hours a day driving to it then taking the bus into the city. If you can afford it, you just drive yourself to work so you can maximize your time at home or doing something unrelated to work.

mmmm that looks comfy af

Just imagine going 50 kilometers to the nearest store on a bus. Most of my life that was how far we went to get to a store, I just converted it for you.

don't confuse public, with government. there are some fine public transports that are privately owned.

Have you ever used an American bus or train?

There's always some black people and a bunch of their kids running around, at any moment you feel like a fight could break out between them.

There's the old man/woman who doesn't give a fuck about personal space.

The fat Mexican woman who somehow even has more kids than the black one.

Finally, then you have the homeless drug addicts who might play with themselves or take a shit.

I don't want to fund it at all with state our country is in.

>america
>freedom

Public transportation attracts niggers. I'd rather drive and fill up my tank every 10 days than pay for a monthly pass and have to deal with some urban youths causing a scene and punching someone.

This

With lovely congestion reducing escalators too!

stop making the same fucking thread over and over again
>parsley

The State decides your fate!

I don't even understand what happened in that webm. Did he fall through a stair and what the hell was he holding on to that went with him?

>china
>financially solvent

judging by the congestion in ops webm, you spend more time in your car than at work or by your family.