Anyone wanna red pill me on JFK? I thought his wife killed him for the longest time...

Anyone wanna red pill me on JFK? I thought his wife killed him for the longest time, but idk maybe its just a conspiracy theory....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bmRiveOge_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Banking elite)))

How did his wife do it?

doctored frames are missing

Jackie scrambled all over the hood-looked like in shock
won’t say what it looked like she was doing

Jackie sure did it. Watch the stabilized video and see how she prompltly 'hugs' him after the first shot from the back, she grabs the gun (some say she pulled it from her sleeve) and finishes him off. It was a 38 revolver, entry wound is at throat..

it was his drivers desu

heard bush / cia were involved
>shrug

JFK didn't want to end the gold standard, so he got shot.

The cia did it because jfk was not going to let them start their globalist agenda

I thought it was a specially made CIA gun which fired a low velocity bullet.

Apparently, she whacked a number of French politicians in her early life.

It was the guy in the front passenger seat.

Hidden in her purse.

>Said fuck operation northwoods
>Tried to limit the federal reserve
>Tried to inspect jewish neuclear program

It was a magic bullet goy, what's wrong with you?

looking for the bullet casing

well i don't know much about physics but if you look up the frame by frame slow motion video, the trajectory of the brain tissue seems to be upwards, meaning he was shot from below his head....youtube .com / watch?v=GL1qSGk8oMQ

But why did they do it?

Correction (((they)))

did they ever search everyone in the vehicle at the time?
is there a list of what each person had on them at the time
were they never even considered to be involved at all? hiding in plain sight

and why would she choose the most elaborate way of doing it? In public being filmed. Wow she must have been sure of her ability to do it seamlessly in one take under huge pressure. She must be a pro.

The Chicago outfit did it. CIA contracted (((Meyer Lansky))) to do it because he was a threat to the federal reserve.

Watch the driver, William Greer turn around just before Kennedy's head explodes.

The film has been tampered with so we can't tell exactly what is going on here so this may be misdirection, but it's interesting.

Now if you think that the CIA is really going to spill the beans you're fucking delusional.

they would all have had guns, again there are much easier ways to kill someone than in front of millions of people (perhaps billions over time)

I know what you mean, the turn around looks suspicious in that moment, but if you heard a gun shot behind you, you might turn and check on the president too.

CIA did a fine job on her. It was a threat/brainwash combo. She was simply told that if she didn't waste JFK her and the kids would die, and used Jack's multiple cheatings to enrage her.

zapruder is a fake. so we're in the dark completely.

at frame 226, it looks like he was paralyzed, the way his muscles tense like that, its not normal behavior. The question is, who paralyzed him, was it a shot or the passenger next to him. The second question would be why he was paralyzed, probably so that there would be a clear shot, any sort of mess up or struggle would instantly be a total disaster. And shooting a moving target from the stands, well, it seems a bit risky and you need a close range backup plan either way, everything just seems to point at her.

JFK was challenging the Deep State. Watch "everything is a rich man's trick" on yt. 3 hours + long but worth every second.

Greer is just looking back so that he can slow/stop the car until the President's head was blown apart.
The killing shot came from the storm drain on Elm St next to the Grassy knoll, 15 feet from the president's limo.
The missing Zapruder film frames showed the car slowing to almost a crawl before the shot was made. Those frames were cut out and the background was also modified to look like the car was still speeding.

That was just his back brace keeping him upright.

Here's the truth. This photo just leaked today.

thats just a glare moron

Damn that booty fat. She was a prime piece a ass before that fucking scumbag greek nigger got a hold of her. #greeked

Ken O'Keefe on the "Jewish Supremacist Talmudic Satanic Pedo Bankser Cult" (June 28, 2017)

Skip to 7:25 point...

youtu.be/bmRiveOge_8

no, he was clearly paralyzed. his entire body was cramped, its very clear. just have to watch the entire video frame by frame.

I hope we get highly magnified still images of dat ass... you know the ones I'm talking about.

>there are much easier ways to kill someone than in front of millions of people

Such as?

Anyway, Bill Cooper said in his book that he was shown (allowed to see) documents while he was with the Office of Naval Intelligence that claimed that Greer was the shooter. Later he thoroughly examined the Zapruder film and found clear evidence of tampering on the film around that point (his video "The Sacrificed King" can be found on youtube).

His analysis was that the video really doesn't show anything except the fact that somebody tampered with it (likely to add more confusion or misdirection). The point is, some people were told that Greer did it and the frames of the video were edited so that you really can't tell if he did or didn't.

Kek

Holy shit, this guy is absolutely nuts.