Some old fucking boomer just mentioned dan scnider on Alex jones

Some old fucking boomer just mentioned dan scnider on Alex jones.

Guy we have to do something about the boomer influx coming to the board.

We are all boomers now.

Honestly I believe that’s the case. Most of the smart people left this board. Now it’s shill’s and boomers talking to each other

Hello anonymous!

Do you mean baby boomers? You know, you should be a little more grateful that we laid the ground work for your Internet. We also invented cellular telephones. I am starting to think you are like all other millennials. How about you get a job and stop mooching off your parents? With just a little hard work you can save enough money for a house, marry your high school sweetheart, and someday enjoy retirement.

Sincerely,
Jim

Whats wrong with looking into that creep?

What's his name again?

Disagree. Newfags, faggots, and oldfags makeup Sup Forums and the ratio has tilted to the newfags until they catch up. How old will you be when I'm 135?

Honestly nothing, but at the same time I would like have boards not get ficked by the influx of retards thinking they are on some hacker website.

I wish chink mood would bring back the text boards

Dan “the man with the plan to slam her clam ham in the back of his van” Schneider

Yeah but they are fucking stupid. I would like to actually have smart people contributing to things.

Now this is pod racing.

Jordon?

>omigosh all these TOTALLY LAME normies with the SAME EXACT OPINIONS as me are trashing this board. I was here before it was "cool"

Get over yourself. It's the fucking internet.

That is what you call the 41414. Also stop the degenerate tattooing of your flabby pasty white skin. Go outside and sweat some. Get dirty.

TW

Part and parcel for Sup Forums. The gems from this hellhole are worth it. We just won the Presidency of the US. Hard to top that on a daily basis.

This

newsflash newfag, this is not your ultra sekret klub

so mentioning dan schneider was fucking stupid and they should be mentioning anything but secret pedo networks

anyone else getting sleepy? im really tired, might be time for my nap

>I would like only diamonds in my diamond mine
Go to a community where the content is curated.

I want actual discussion to happen here. Way to project about the secret club thing.

I think this is probably going to be my last post here.

I will say this. When you see fucking retards all running one way you go the opposite. Take it as you will.

Never happen Jim, that would require work away from a computer.

Wow dude you're so woke. Please let us know where the real discussions are happening so we can be more like you.

Sorry to let you in on the big secret newfag. You are here forever. See