Brit/pol/ - Liberalism is Moral Syphilis Edition

>HS2 finance chief quits over £1.7m redundancy payments
birminghampost.co.uk/business/finance/hs2-finance-chief-quits-over-13808760
>New holocaust memorial to be built outside of parliament
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/team-led-david-adjaye-design-uks-holocaust-memorial

>Catalonia crisis escalates as Spain set to impose direct rule within days
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/catalonai-crisis-spain-rajoy-direct-rule

>SNP expert group ‘to recommend creation of Scottish pound’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/

>BASED Trump releasing the JFK files #Drainingtheswamp (!)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-files-what-are-they-trump-release-john-f-kennedy-assassination-lee-harvey-oswald-jack-ruby-a8013001.html

>Czech Trump wins election by a landslide
ft.com/content/93c5802a-b661-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589

>Denny's announces expansion into the UK
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017

>Ken Clarke: Parliament can stop a ‘no deal Brexit’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/

>St Paul’s Cathedral to host Grenfell Tower memorial service
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/st-pauls-ptg-cathedral-to-host-grenfell-tower-memorial-service

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14245062
twitter.com/LBC/status/923605192964300800
test.mensa.no/
bbc.co.uk/news/education-41581804
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/14245062
strawpoll.me/14245062
strawpoll.me/14245062
strawpoll.me/14245062

Bowden is very much underappreciated.

What are you thoughts on Rod Liddle?

Hit me up with the discord link lads

I'm going to start a degree with the Open University in February.

>died in a caravan, aged 49
LOSER

My car is pic related
My bible is Latin
My bread is the body of Christ
My wife is pregnant (again)
My Priest is in prison
My wine is the blood of Christ
And I am Catholic

Why can't WN just accept me, my religion, multiculturalism, globalisation and all the benefits we bring?

Master Brew commented under one his new speeches saying something like "Bowden is untapped meme potential" so hopefully he makes one his grandstand theme song videos about him

Then again I don't want to see Bowden reduced to just a meme for edgelords to laugh at and then ignore his ideas.

Who wants to punch some elderly women with me?

good evening...

>Then again I don't want to see Bowden reduced to just a meme for edgelords to laugh at and then ignore his ideas.
There is that danger, but think of it as a potential stepping stone to more of Bowden's work.

>Then again I don't want to see Bowden reduced to just a meme for edgelords to laugh at and then ignore his ideas.
Like Powell and Mosley here?

Lads, I've been looking at some UK dash cam videos on Youtube and I think it's put me off driving for good. So many daft cunts driving out there. Even if you don't do anything wrong, some brainless retard is bound to do something stupid and blame you for it.

Yes, quite.

What you studying?

Don't be nasty.

>tfw skimmed

Mmm, nyesss, indeed. Raaather.

fuck off cunt

Buy a dash cam then.

Guys, I just found out I have Irish roots on my mothers side. What do?
>It would explain why I'm Catholic

Good post.

>honk's face with FINALLY pierced with the POZROD

Thank you kindly, m'sir

have you ever posted on britfeel honky-chan

Anytime my fellow redditor.

No.

Wish I had an IQ of 85 (it's actually 135).

reeeeee
uh yeh but not with this trip. at least you can talk. who are you?

By Allah watch your mouth or I will beat manners into you mashallah

Wish I had an IQ of 135 (it's actually 170).

my dutch flatmates like my accent, one said RP accents are "articulate" despite me not having a RP accent

am I in with a chance lads

>Skimmed
>Not semi-skimmed

I am the Most Intelligent Poster In The Thread.

I'm not sure you would recognise me unless I dig out some ancient reaction images

>tfw having an identity crisis and everyone is ignoring my post

Unlikely, horrendous misuse of capitalisation.

Become an Anglican.

hmm well I was never a regular there desu. just came and went sometimes.

I was just about to reply user. You should have a vasectomy, disgusting potato wog.

do you expect us to peel your potatoes for you? trot off to the bog Seamus

Are you actually a faggot or do you just like attention on this Bhutanese dandruff shampoo forum?

Start drinking, building bombs, and hating brits. That's about the extent of my knowledge of Irish traits.

>just came

How do I excommunicate from the Church? I'm a confirmed Catholic. Also, how do I avoid looking retarded when I explain to my mother why I've become Protestant?

D-DELETE THIS!

>he doesn't capitalise names
Go home Abdul.

Are you ginger?

Pub quiz tonight

None of the words he capitalised were names though, you silly sausage.

Get caught, pissing in the font. It worked for me.

lol just leave mate

only one way to be sure

Where ? i will come play with you

QT should be good tonight.

>brown hair
>green eyes
No ginger in my family

Who's on?

stand up in church and shout THIS IS ALL BOLLOCKS ! an walk out

What's the panel?

Look at what characters he's put in the name field.

twitter.com/LBC/status/923605192964300800
comrade cuck on lbc tomorrow with mayor of shit
you know what to do fellas

The Moggster.

Eh, to be honest he's not very entertaining. He's pretty typical in his answers with the usual stuff about Brexit.

It's morally acceptable to abort tripfags

Been thinking I'm a bit tired of all the moralfagging in brit/pol/ these days so to balance it out I'm going to try and introduce as much evil as possible. I encourage everyone to:

>kill babies
>nonce it up
>drink blood
>talk backwards
>worship satan

and so on.

What he said.

so did anyone else see that headline about britain's first transgender primary school child?

What the hell is this?

I've never seen Camilla before, is she one of us?

No, link?

What course lad?

I tried & failed.

victorian joke ,paki gobshite handwringer,fat jock krankie ,jimmy saville , mouthy lezza tart

Take this quiz. Post results.
test.mensa.no/

clifton village meetup bois

Is that a dogging site ?

probs a pretty close thing to what kings road in the 90s was like

england mate england

You only described the average Tory, mate.

>67
They won't give me admission tests like this at the Open University will they?

RIP Bowden

I'm up for that desu, any other Bristol lads want a meet up?

bbc.co.uk/news/education-41581804
also, cambridge niggers are demanding fewer white authors on their reading lists.

Wales became devolved on a referendum with a 50.1% turnout and 50.3% yes vote. Thank you Tony Blair for driving a wedge into Britain.

no rhode

I liked how than girl from Cambridge refused to name the non-white authors she thought were as important and relevant as Shakespeare, Chaucer, etc.

Yeah I found that one about the niggers complaining about reading good literature. It happened in america a long time ago so we can just look to their university system to see what will happen if the niggers and pakis here are allowed to do as they please (which, let's face it, of course they fucking will be).
If there's a black author who can match Paradise Lost I'd love to read his works.

Reconquer Wales and make Welsh bois great again!

Don't ever forget that the Scottish Parliament 'building' was created during his time.

Dennys does a good munch back in 86... guess its gonna taste plastic and hiddenhalal to keep youknowwhos happy. Today was a shit day.

What the fuck

Unionism is racist

Oh a Southern poofter ..eels an mash an liquor apples and pears an me ol mans a dustbin lid lalala
He is the same evil fella who whisperers to me in my ear at night telling me to kill ...snatching teens ans slaughtering them on 31st , I told him I loves your glowing red eyes billy but I done enuff killing an why cause moar heartbreak , he told me I would be worshipped in the next life !! I dont know ..its tempting as its just worthless sluts and why shouldnt I be a A Chosen one ! I got a place booked for a detox in Priory Madchester , I told them I need to be home for xmas as I luvs the eggniggnogers an xmas voddie then LOL an my Best frwends here mis me at xmas !