Trump and Russia: An Introduction to What We Know (and What We Don't)

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZYSjPZUqLdk

Hillary is the whore for Russia, dumb shill.

The Green Brothers are mega bugmen.

This fucking numale is at least 6 months late for this meme. He should make a video on Uranium One.

John green molested me. #metoo

>From 47 Dicks Cereal Man

what a
KEK
U
C
K

he certaainly loves to suck the nigger semen out of his "girlfriends" pussy if the newspapers tell him so because "hurr durr! when was the last time the news lied to us! lets believe everything they say!"

John green is a soy fag

Why does he look like he's been contemplating suicide? I haven't watched any of his videos since the world history ones.

"Flynn negotiated foreign policy" - dumbass. Everything he says is idiotic.

Because he's genuine in his retarded beliefs, so it makes sense to end it bow before the camps open. Pol might be retarded, but at least we didn't think Hilary would do shit beyond slow power creep.
This guy is probably expecting fourth Reich any day now.

Why should you care that your GF got gangrailed by chads back when she was ten times more attractive and fertile? What's important is that you can have her, now that she's 27 and needs someone to pay for her bills.

Also, we should increase the minimum wage, and I'm an authority on the subject because of a high school nerd medal I got.

His face is the perfect fusion of soyboy and JUST

There is no way that a leading nuclear power would blackmail the head of state of another leading nuclear power. They wouldn't take that risk, ever.

The only reason this theory has legs is because leftists are so effeminate that they are averse to geopolitics because it sometimes involves toxic masculine things like guns and war, so they don't know what the fuck they're talking about as they have no background in it, it's as simple as that.

Reminder that it's not that Russia is particularly good at exploiting social media, it's that the jews are surprisingly bad at it.

John green a numale!

>haha who cares if trump's little rodent children have already admitted to meeting with russians for political gain, who cares if several of trump's campaign people have resigned and/or are going to get indicted in the near future, muh feelings

the idea that you are accusing someone else of being effeminate, when it is clear you are a bonafide trumpcuck that quite literally worships at the feet of another man, is hugely ironic. was your dad a cock taking little fairy like you? hard to imagine how else someone could get end being such a girly bitch. at least we can be assured that you're fag ass will never pass their worthless genetics onto another generation, given that you are unable to sustain an erection for a woman.

it is already being exposed how the dnc paid for the russia dossier, both of you are out of the loop and so is op

I've never seen someone this much impotent rage on Sup Forums, you must be jewish.

>impotent

a truly perfect word to describe a trumpcuck like you

but simply attacking the funding doesn't address any of the facts in the dossier. it's just a cop-out

Not an arguement faggit

sigh, do you honestly believe that a party which it's member sold uranium en mass to russia has any leg to stand on?
The content is so over the top and unbelievable when the matter is grave, and mildly as fuck when believable, what 10k in ads and suck puppets is a conspiracy now?
You cuckservatives could really stop falling for divide and conquer, if you are one that is.
Well I have my own problems to care, best of luck americlaps

>"facts" of the dossier
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
holy fuck, this is gonna be election night 2.0

They're the Guards of the Hive.

At this point anyone who thinks Trump's connection with Russia matters more than Hillary's is either an utter dolt or a complete cultist of the Clinton machine. If you actually care about corruption, the entire Clinton family needs to be behind bars. Yes, including Chelsea. Fuck her.