White Americans are indistinguishable from Germans...

White Americans are indistinguishable from Germans. Friendly 'minder that the ''American mongrel'' meme is instigated by divide and conquer (((shills))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dR-biXOJ4ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's white middle americans and then there's the anglo americans

Anglos look ugly af
Germanic ones (middle america) are cutie as fuck

we wuz huwhite America

america are white and you are all niggers

Keep posting behind your (((UN))) and (((EU))) flags, we know who you are and we are tracking your IP. We will expose your operation and your little doings will backfire hard.

maybe not indistinguishable, but very close(if they have german ancestry, of course). I just use the mongrel meme to piss of americans, just friendly banter you know

are you retarded?

Most white Americans nowadays except for Maine and New England are of almost 100% of German descent

that also explains their appeal to nazi ideologies

>le 56% face

Maine is a part of New England you stupid kike.

meant New Hampshire my white friend

It's not a meme when American racists who seek to abolish race mixing have LITERALLY ZERO PROBLEM with the mixing of different Euro/Mediterranean people. They won't bat an eye when some Southerner or Far East Vodka-Swilling Potato Eskimo, or dare I say even an Irishman, mates with a pure blood Anglo woman.

is that sam hyde holy shit

>tfw this will never come back

so the really shitty white parts are germanic and the ones where all the cultural, scientific and academic heavyweights thrive are where the anglos live.quite a coincidence

maybe thats because all these people are more or less white?
>or dare I say even an Irishman
kek

>Americans are indistinguishable from mexican/negro hybrids
Fixed that for u.

I understand that.

But the thing is, the Germanic Americans aren't suiciding themselves with multiculti and shit

The Anglos, which are, indeed, the smartest and most inventive ones, are.

Why is that, though?

german was almost americas native language around the turn of the last century there were so many germans here.

American reporting in.

What's the context of this

0% checking in.

The northern half of this country from PA to the Pacific is the Reich and it will rise again.

would no homo with

can you post feet?

that you in the pics? you look like a gay mongrel

Def slightly mixed. Either some nigger or native blood way back or your from Eastern European background with Mongoloid admixture.

Wheres the smug british posters now?

It's true, there is a eugenics program in the works targeting the Germanic warrior genes.
It was partially effective at killing them off in post WWII Germany but they're still here in abundance, along with the other Anglo colonies that received German immigrants pre WWII.
It's why they're trying to shit up our countries with immigrants too.

Guy looks a little Native

but will partake the white genocide we're building anyway

Good looking (no homo)

poor sam is having anaphylactic shock

Suuurrreeee, people who live in the sewers of Barcelona are the same as the pleasant race of people who calmly sip tea in the Cotswolds.

I shouldn't be surprised that american racists think that Spaniards, Anglos, Huns, FINS, and even SCYTHIAN NOMADS from the Crimean Peninsular are somehow "more or less the same". Doubly funny when racists say they're trying to respect true diversity.

It's arbitrary, fundamentally wrong, and totally inconsistent.

Slavs are literally whiter than most white Americans you stupid mother fucker

my fraternal grandparents were born in sicily and my maternal side came here back in the 1600s.

god knows what kind of brown/red skinned blood is in me.

>we wuz germans and sheit.

If White Murilards were German, they hadnt bombed german cities and killed billions of Germans in WW2. They are race traitors and should be treated as such.

Instead fighting the niggers/spics in Muriland, they fight other whites.

Murica is done. Fucking done.

Also: Murica is becoming the next brazil. Have fun getting mongrelized

>f White Murilards were German, they hadnt bombed german cities and killed billions of Germans in WW2. They are race traitors and should be treated as such.
that was just propaganda, we all know how well it works on germans

>Hello fellow White American.

is he choking himself while climaxing?

It's hard to watch his downward spiral into madness

Go fuck yourself you god damn retard. Germans single handidly ruined Europe. You dumb faggots have the nerve to declare war on the United States and then cry about we carpet bombed you pathetic "ubermesnch" pussies. We should have nuked Berlin instead of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Fuck you, I enjoy seeing the weekly stabbing of you leftist cucks. Enjoy becoming Muslim you faggot

here's a meme version for kicks

the only reason you hate germany with this sort of passion is because our intelligence agencies isolate you and then overload you with indoctrination until you become some blabbering loud mouth psycho representing either the left or right

t. Shlomo Rodriguez

You blind murilards still dont get who the enemy of the white race is. But keep on sucking (((their))) dick, goy

There's the smug brit.
What's up bitch.
Say hi to my ancestor.

Qt

>Ameritards
>white

We are the Amekilites, a generalized enemy of Juden.
Like the Romans, the Persians, the Amekilites, etc the semites will not stop until our tribe and genetic predisposition is destroyed and mongrelized.
Why should the decedents of those ancestors who liberated those supposed death camps tolerate this subversion?
They know there is a genetic predisposition towards aggression to those subversives in a society.
They want to destroy the warrior genes of a culture, a people that have spread across the globe.

Elaborate? I have these genes...

jawlet, likely from unknown admixture

Amerispics think they're German or Anglo.
The truth is they're Hispanic mexicans mostly.

Ironic.

Post your dick you fucking faggot

Proud orc heritage! How will huwhite boi ever compete?

Ignore the shilling, I belive there is a specific genetic code originating from central Europe that has provided the most effective warriors and leaders.
Do you favor small or almost nonexistent government interference in your life?
Does the prospect of others controlling your decisions ignite a primal anger inside your gut?
Do you idealize nature and rural life?
Do you build muscle easily and understand abstract thought patterns?
Do you recognize complex patterns with ease?
I belive there is a specific set of genes being targeted for destruction.

upper paleolithic western slav/10
>posting face

They have the best schools and a more urbanized environment from a longer colonization period (Since 1620). Meanwhile our area here in the Midwest was first colonized by Germans in the 1840s. These areas required most of the population to be rural to make full use of the agricultural potential, meaning that rather than study to make a living, you could simply farm. It still is that way for many in the Midwest, and a higher rural concentration means fewer university-level workers. However, our region is undergoing intense transformation as mechanized farming lowers the agricultural workforce and industrial centers begin to form. We are already becoming first in the nation for college graduates, and with Trumps help and low interest rates industrial investment is increasing as well. As long as we avoid getting beaned, and the Anglos on the coast don't trigger their thirst for Aryan blood, we should become the predominant force on the continent in 50 years.

People don't realize how much Europeans moved around their own continent and mixed with one another.

This, Midwest people look pretty good

My American father's 23andMe came back 100% European.

My European mother's 23andMe came back with some near eastern. (Greater Europe) I consider them white.

>Tfw Anglo German potato mix.
>Why even live

Actually listened to rammstein for the first time in a year today.

any more american variant pics you have? this is good shit

yeah no shit, after ww2 the allies wanted to get rid of this german\central european 'the warrior gene'. And if I look around germany today, It pains me to say that they've succeded. But according to your post I am still a 'real' german. Maybe it has something to do with growing up rural and getting interested in german history (not the official story) very early in my life. Of course because I was so interested in my history and told people how I see things I was fucked over by the state for being an evil nazi.

the american mongrel meme is instigated by most of Sup Forums finding amerifags insufferable and enjoy the butthurt caused by basically calling them niggers

there is no "divide and conquer" shill phenomenon. americans just aren't white. most of em cant even act white

all the good men were killed, and what was left was indoctrinated to shreds. honestly though this isnt all attributable to genes, being raised well is the main factor

Because for the most part that boat has sailed. My family has been here since the mid-1800's. They kept the ethnic mixing to a minimum for most of that, but it still happened here and there. It doesn't make sense for me to cry over the fact that while I'm of 100% European descent, that comprises several slices of Euro. Especially when my area is seeing more and more Jamal's and Ahmed's by the year.

As far as those semites are concerned, as long as there are Germans and people that even look remotley German in other places the world over the Holocaust is still happening all the time in multiple countries simultaneously.

>there is no "divide and conquer" shill phenomenon
>americans just aren't white

>rammstein

youtube.com/watch?v=dR-biXOJ4ZY
this is real german music

>all the good men were killed
bullshit, one of my ancestors was in stalingrad, was captured, sent to siberia and lived to tell about it as one of only 6000 men who returned out of 300.000
>what was left was indoctrinated to shreds
true, still goes on to this day
> being raised well is the main factor
yes, which is why the state always has to have a say in how you raise your children. Homeschooling is illegal, just so you know

then it will become niggerized and it will be over

don't forget you have no sea access

Average person calling Americans non white.
Show your true flag kike.

Yes they're shills and very transparent.
This assault on European genetics is happening in multiple countries in a very obvious and coordinated plan.

White americans are shorter

Any old coal towns like my home town are full of white people who bred all over the map. My dad's side is Italian and Irish, my mom's side is from appalachia, so they're heavily inbred, but of Swedish and Native American descent. Although it turns out my Great-Times-8-Grandmother might not have been s Shawnee indian, but instead was a Jew. And, considering how circular my family tree has been for the last 150 years on my mom's side, I guess that makes me a Jew. I'm thinking about trying out for movies, now. Maybe pulling off a Stanley Kubrick meets Mel Gibson thing.

Anybody wanna help an inbred, self-hating Jew with a high IQ take down Jewry from the inside? It's okay if I get Bobby Fischer'd, I just wanna do this for the lulz.

The man on the right, the man on the left and the man on the middle are indistinguishable from center Italians. Also, all of them are indistinguishable from northern Italians. I live there so I'm not kidding.

wow first good non-rammstein metal band i've heard. All the other ones are fucking shit, terrible riffs and just some idiot wordpuking into a microphone.

homeschooling is not the way desu. its not that hard to subtly raise your kid natsoc

You look jewish, post dick to prove you're not one of them.

Its very easy to distinguish them, just use a scale.

>homeschooling is not the way desu
whatever suits you I guess. I know that if I will ever have children I won't raise them in germany since I'd have to send them to a public school. Where I live, refugees had to live in the gyms of our schools, the children had to walk\take a bus to another gym in the city. If those choices are made by the schools\government they are endangering the lives of children. But don't worry, there was security and a fence. Only problem is that the refugees could leave whenever they wanted and the security only stopped pupils from going where the fugees were, not the other way around. I'd rather teach my kids myself than letting them be taught by these incapable people whose only value is 'tolerance'. But thank god that germans don't have to make these choices, if you dare to take your kids out of school you will be treated like a criminal.

Toothpaste user with the bantz