How is the concept of white supremacy even logical? Why is it so difficult to see that we're all equal...

How is the concept of white supremacy even logical? Why is it so difficult to see that we're all equal? You guys are just a bunch of bigots and intolerant racists.

This is a fabricated piece of information used by white supremacists to further white supremacist legislation. Fake.

Again, another deflection. White supremacy's major tactic is to falsify and deflect.

White supremacist fabrication and deflection from the reality of the situation.

Again, another deflection.

Tick, tick, tick little shill.

it's not about supremacy dipshit that's just what the liberal media says. People want racial segregation and the state to stop telling us that it's illegal or immoral to segregate.

What's the matter big boy, you get tired of replying to every post with non-arguments?

IQ gap is most important thing to consider however aesthetics matter a lot too

Race mixing usually ruins both of those things

>Oh no he's got facts, let's say they're fake cause they don't support my narrative!

NAh, i'm part extinct ethnia and I'm smart and handsome enough, you guys play that card way to much, I understand the need for the white race, because all races matter, shit I don't like eating the same two days in a row.

says the guy with no facts to prove we are in fact equal. white supremacy is entirely logical and backed by facts, we know this hurts your fee fee's but fee fee's aren't facts
>also meme flag slide thread

>This is a fabricated piece of information used by white supremacists to further white supremacist legislation. Fake.
Zzzzzzzz

Please provide documentation or shut the fuck up. If you cant disprove something, you should say nothing. "Muh stats are Racist" is just bullshit crybaby rhetoric from some pussy who has actually never lived near/with blacks.

I have, and they need to go.

So your entire worldview necessitates that everyone who isn't you is a liar? According to the principle of sufficient reason, until you give an actual argument or substantial evidence as to why these claims are false, I have no reason to believe you.
> This is how I became a white nationalist ps

>we wuz equal

Ok what the fuck does this mean? Yes everyone is equal before the law. No shit dumb fuck nigger anus. No one disagrees.

SO WHAT DO U MEAN WITH EQUALITY?
Everyone isn't equal because if we were everyone would be the same height, same iq, same looks, everyone would be identical in every concievable way, we're not, humans are inequal by nature you dumb fuck head garbage face.

Ok, not that?

So explain what the fuck do you mean by equality, how are we all equal? just explain with as few words as possible in a logically consistent way.

(protip you cant unless you doublethink. enjoy your cognitivie dissonance and a damaged amygdala)

If we are all equal then white privilege is over.
Gays need to stop the parades
Woman and feminists need to stfu
End hiring quotas and draft Woman into the military
Since we are all equal now, I also want free gibs. I got a decent job, but why should someone get free money and I don't? So non-equal

Libtards are so degenerate, that niggers probably are equal to them.

So many faggot shills on /pol now.

There's only one breed, the dog breed!

Nah we're not.