CNN is still pushing the "Oswald was a Marxist" meme

CNN is still pushing the "Oswald was a Marxist" meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-RGtDgfYEM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation_(book)
john-f-kennedy.net/mossadandtheassassination.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LcjKYBccoqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess they saw him at one of the meetings.

At one of their meetings

Oswald was always at the meetings. What are you a capitalist pig wrecker?

Yes.

SOMEBODY CALL THE BLACK MARIAS AND GULAG THIS WRECKER

You commies have no power here.

It was probably the CIA but we will never know. After all, our government can murder you all they want and you can not do anything about it.
>see: Las Vegas shooting.
You will be murdered and your country destroyed and there is nothing you can do about it

>Oswald was a Marxist
>A Marxist that murdered one of the most beloved presidents in American history
This will surely make Marxism more appealing to Americans. Checkmate Nazis.

the part where he defected to the soviet union is pretty damning

On November 4 we will all be Comrade Oswald! The bourgeoisie will pay for their crimes against the people and the workers of the word WILL rise up and seize the means of production!

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!

He was the SJW of his era, he literally shot Kennedy because of muh black oppression.

Leftests memed it as a capitalist right wing coup, and the dummies fell for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-RGtDgfYEM

>High-ranking Soviet Bloc intelligence defector, Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, said that he had a conversation with Nicolae Ceauşescu who told him about "ten international leaders the Kremlin killed or tried to kill", including Kennedy. He claimed that "among the leaders of Moscow's satellite intelligence services there was unanimous agreement that the KGB had been involved in the assassination of President Kennedy."
Pacepa later released a book, "Programmed to Kill: Lee Harvey Oswald, the Soviet KGB, and the Kennedy Assassination."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation_(book)

I just took a giant shit.

>he literally shot Kennedy
He literally didn't. Not even the Jews could invent a bullet magical enough to have done that.

I really wish you weren't larping
alas just dogs barking

I've lived in Dallas my whole life and seen the window probably a hundred times.

I really think I could have hit that shot pretty easily.

pretty sure oswald was in the cia and went undercover as a 'commie' in russia.

isnt this like public knowledge? he was always (((their))) patsy.

You've obviously never been to Fort Worth. Ive stood at the window where Oswald shot, i could have made that shot with open iron sights.

He was a well trained CIA agent then.

multiple shooters. the magic bullet theory is bullshit

ive researched this very well

"Why don't you think he was a marxist?"
>because I think he was a patsy/was CIA/was insert x here
"Why do you think that if there is no evidence of it??
>Because I can't believe we live in a world where one nobody can kill a big somebody, and I have to come up with outlandish and unsubstantiated grandiose theories to make myself feel better
"Exactly"

fuck off filthy kike.

oswald was assassinated by the jewish mafia. if he was really guilty, the jews wouldnt have assassinated him

>The more grandiose the better, because the more time and specific details you will have to argue against which doesn't make me right but it's really hard and time-consuming to prove me wrong

you has been proven wrong. go home cia/kike shill

john-f-kennedy.net/mossadandtheassassination.htm

Reuven Pedatzer, in a review of Avner Cohen's Israel and the Bomb, in the Israeli Newspaper Ha'aretz on February 5, 1999 wrote, "The murder of American president John F. Kennedy brought to an abrupt end the massive pressure being applied by the U.S. administration on the government of Israel to discontinue their nuclear program." He continues, "Kennedy made it quite clear to the Israeli Prime Minister that he would not under any circumstances agree to Israel becoming a nuclear state." Pedatzer concludes, "Had Kennedy remained alive, it is doubtful whether Israel would today have a nuclear option," and that, "Ben-Gurion's decision to resign in 1963 was taken to a large extent against the background of the tremendous pressure that Kennedy was applying on him concerning the nuclear issue."

this actually makes a lot of sense...

Motive isn't the only thing required to find the committer of a crime, moron. You also need evidence and deductive logic. I can name 15 other motivations for killing Kennedy, but there isn't any actual evidence it was anyone but Oswald.

>he still believes the magic bullet thing
>in 2017

How does one even become this retarded? Why do conspiracy fags have to think every major incident is a cover up?

Antifa is propably most bourgeoisie organization in usa.

there's evidence that it was more than one person. every witness who was there said the gunshots came from the 'grassy knoll' not from the place cia claims oswald did it

watch documentaries. the person who did the autopsy has never worked on people before he was highly unqualified

everything was covered up

kennedy was shot multiple times.

one bullet can not cause multiple bullet/exit wounds

Watch James Files prison interview. He was the grassy knoll shooter

>workers of the world WILL rise up... blah blah blah
implying communists have jobs
good one

Oswald was a patsy. Jews killed Kennedy.

Not to mention that J. Tippet was supposedly shot by Oswald on the run and this cop was a dead ringer for JFK and served as the autopsy body double to go with the narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=LcjKYBccoqs

Pedophile cross dresser head of FBI blackmailed by Mafia and CIA
George Bush being groomed to head CIA as soon as LBJ was scared out of running for a second term.

he was a marxist
one of the greatest tricks jews have pulled in the past 60 years is somehow creating the illusion that Kennedy was killed by violent right

nice meme. he was probably a russian operative as well *sarcasm*