Sexbot Revolution

What will YOU do when the sexbot revolution comes?

I shall celebrate, my brothers!

Other urls found in this thread:

arabnews.com/node/1183166/saudi-arabia
youtu.be/rVlhMGQgDkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>married several years ago in my 30s
>to a white girl whom I deflowered
>don't have kids until 3 years ago
>one daughter, blonde haired, blue eyed, Sup Forumss dream
>second try, miscarriage
>wife's sex drive already severely diminished from 1st pregnancy despite wanting 2-3 kids
>after miscarriage, sex drive GONE, afraid to go through pregnancy/miscarriage loss again
>no longer having sex, jerking off 6 nights a week instead

There's no happy ending any way you play the fucking game until the sex bots arrive. Whatever arrangement you have going, no matter how great life is, it fucking evaporates in the blink of an eye. Cannot WAIT for the sex bots. And they better be durable!

>no longer having sex, jerking off 6 nights a week instead
Why aren't you doing your daughter? That's the whole point of having daughters.

Damn, I'm sorry for her to be honest. Does she exhibit any roastie tendencies?

The bans are already starting

Literally can't happen soon enough.

DAGA

What is up with your thread OP, pic not related, no associated links or articles. Could this be... a slide thread?

Let their product fail on the free market.

Harmony > Pepper

>Whatever arrangement you have going, no matter how great life is, it fucking evaporates in the blink of an eye.
that has always been the nature of things

>Cannot WAIT for the sex bots.
they will probably be bugged by cia to keep an eye on Sup Forums

There's no way they're serious about these bans...

Fuck.Post scarcity society when. Post-moral society when.

Huzzah! Soon, these will replace all women!

>Not that it would change anything for SJW bitches, though. They don't get any, NOW!

Yes they are

See this robot? You can NOT fuck it.

Not making fun. But why do you accept to live like this user?

Try to convince my wife that it doesn't count.

Try to explain to my kids why mommy number two never leaves the bedroom.

maybe they are trying to entice people to fuck it by making them swear not to??

look at its hips for gods sake

>try to convince
>try to explain

what a life...

>brothers
CIA shills get the knife.

>Tfw I get a JOI like waifu and blow my loads on hookers she interfaces her hologram over
Or
>live my life as a NEET in a full vr simulator with my waifu and never have to deal with roasties again

>What will YOU do when the sexbot revolution comes?
watch the world burn. im already married and ive had the sex bot talk with her. she definitely considers it cheating and im not a desperate degenerate so its not that big a deal. but if she like dies of cancer when im 70 then fuck ya

>Confederate flag
Yeah that sounds about right

If a bunch of guys go in for these sexbox and roasties end up getting BTFOed I'm fine with that, but seriously I am not gonna be fucking one of these dolls and cleaning that shit out fuck no.

real talk: from one 35ish year old family man to another here is your solution. if you aren't going to have kids anyway convince her to get back on birth control "temporarily". this will sky rocket her sex drive back to pre baby levels(dont tell her this) and also alleviate her fear of loosing a baby. people really need to tell younger guys about the massive sex drive drop when chicks get off birth control

World's first robot gains citizenship.

Paradigm shifts are coming

arabnews.com/node/1183166/saudi-arabia

Well considering how most old women look i´d say jaerking off beats the alternative (Assuming you don´t want to cheat on her).

Just buy a nice onahole so that you can still get to come inside a real pussy if your wife ever decides to fuck you again.

>before they buy it
At least read the damn thing.

true

it's most likely a marketing strategy to create hype. like "this robot is so advanced that this concern is warranted... wow we need to get one!"

become a blade runner

selling a rape fantasy

i will do my sex robot ofcourse

Telling people not to have sex with a robot thats programmed with mundane empathy its "banning sex robots"
Sex robots are being designed to pick up on sexual social ques, Pepper is not.

As in "they won't be allowed to purchase the robot unless they sign the binding contract not to fuck it"

how long till they take half. #maximumoversexsims

What's the estimate you guys see on a fully moving robot?

This

Boston Dynamics has been making them for a few years but is “unable” to commercialize them. After Google bought it 3 years ago they are being sold again as they are not making money.

Someone should tell them that Sex Sells.

Imagine one of their Atlas designs being fitted inside a Real Doll.

Here is Atlas.

youtu.be/rVlhMGQgDkY

Ima fuck it