Sup Forums in high school

What type of guy/girl were you in highschool, Sup Forums ?

Did you care about politics? Have the same opinions you have now?

I got suspended for an hour long speach on Karl Marx. Subversion they said. Boy how times have changed..

I didn't give a shit tbqh, I'd just spend my evenings and weekends playing cod with my mates

the quite kid who wore dark colors and stayed late after last block in orchestra to dick around on the piano and come up with jingles on how much I hate CIAniggers

athlete, chad, conservative, christian, GATE, valedictorian, btfod commie teachers
HS was basically real life Sup Forums for me, before Sup Forums

kid that fucked with everybody. Allstate Jock kid that didn't give a fuck. Bullied the bullies and befriended the trenchcoat kids. views are still the same.

Mostly, I was into science. Couldn't get a girl friend to save my life because I was dirt poor.

Once I got through college and had a high paying job, I had my choice.

Politics? I was left wing pro-Labor. Now I'm alt-right wing pro-Working man. It's oddly, not that much different.

I always couldn't stand the negros, I always felt different and saw them as animals. I also hated rap and anyone who acted black that was white. I listened to rock music, always wore a black shirt with a rock band on it and had long hair. I never gave in to the norms but I also didn't know why I felt different about the other races as oppose to everyone els. I started feeling that way in about 5th grade, so that was 1998, it just got worse with time but now I know 100% of why I felt like that. I knew the truth lol

i was an anti-racist punk rock kid

now i hate everyone who isn't white protestant

I was into cars, had a Corvette and played baseball.
I don't remember politics ever being brought up.

This.

I did a lot of drugs and skipped school and got a lot of 16 year old pussy. Didnt care about politics.

Kek thread so far guys, keep it up ^^

Bluepilled dork who thought he was some kind of savior of the oppressed because he was good at sports. #SwoleLeft amirite

Masturbated A LOT

i was the smart eccentric kid who never got any action and was r9k-tier, but despite that got a lot of positive attention from people

used to be a nationalist then, but I've grown out of it

narcissistic dude, but rightfully so

I was a “popular” nerd

I was in marching bad but my best friends were on the football team so I was at all of the “parties” and shit

Although my school wasn’t particularly clicky because it was all rich white kids and Asians

Gotta love the West

I was calles fags by fags, got brain cancer, almost died, and then almost expelled for liking trump and they used my brain cancsr against me. Fucking hated high school.

dropped out

came to the us years later and did something called a ged and sat, completed high school and was able to apply to any uni I wanted in literally hours.

lmao at anyone who spent years in high school

Like your typical Sup Forumsack, except vocal. I was my HS's Richard Spencer. Always played the contrarian to lib shit in class.

Still a contrarian, but Sup Forums has redpilled me on the redpill. All this
>muh Yurpeen heritage
>MGTOW
>1488
>Gas the Kikes
>Protect Muh Whitewimmin then beat em

It's all faggotry. The fact that you're an incel NEET is not the fault of Abraham, Tyrone, Abdul, or Pajeet.

>Inb4 yur virtue signaling

No, you're just a dysgenic meat blob

Lol i would probably get extra credit for that

>What type of guy/girl were you in highschool, Sup Forums ?
shy, nevertheless still have a group of high school friends from then. I didn't have a lot of friends but a close circle of friends

>Did you care about politics? Have the same opinions you have now?
yes, even though they developed intelectually and I became more erudite

>muh Yurpeen heritage
>Protect Muh Whitewimmin then beat em
these 2 really are redpills tho

Apolitical guy that got along with everyone wasnt bullied or anything but didnt really hang out with anyone after school only after school thing I did was track. Basically a psuedonormie. Im def more right leaning now after the antiwhite hysteria.

I was the guy who was /fit/ and good at math, but a weirdo and i hated school. I hated everybody and everybody hated me and I loved it, people left me the fuck alone. I would have probably been bullied if I didn't have that meathead persona.

i didn't give a flying fuck about politics, i still don't understand german politics. one thing i do understand though is that it's utterly fucked.

I was addicted to xanax

I played yugioh and 3ds

I was a relatively popular theatre nerd and commie apologist who everyone thought was gay despite having girlfriends.

pussy magnet stoner hippie

Got really into punk and my local scene. Never enjoyed the political messages and shitty "inclusive" practices at the local venues. It bothered me more and more, and now I'm here.

did the same thing with the proto fedora tippers

I was known as a drugee by reputation even though I didn't do that many drugs. Lots of girls were into me but I was picky. Even some preppy bitches that were passed around by the popular kids wanted my D. I was in long relationships and was outspoken about my political views that have basically taken a complete turn in the other direction since then. Went from edgy libertarian to edgy conservative.

Grew up in rural middle America. Was well-liked in high school, did my own thing while participating in sports as well as skateboarding, dirtbike and fucked around with old cars. Was very politically aware by 9th grade mostly due to being a kid during Reagan's terms, Berlin Wall, OJ trial, LA Riots and my folks listened to talk radio in the car all the time including Rush and NPR. Very active in College Republicans during the last of Clinton's term, Bush's election, the Electoral college controversy (which made liberals literally crazy at the same level they are today), through 9/11, two Bush speeches at my university.

Seen a lot brews.

Yeah me too

I was the social anxious retard. It's better now, but I still kinda am. Help? (My Problem is that I don't go to parties, since I have no fun stories to tell)

Kept very few friends, read Mein Kampf openly. Generally into WW2, so people called me "Nazi Kid". So I sperged into it and did a bunch of reports on the Holocaust and Neo Nazi's because shits interesting as fuck.

Weed smoking skater. Leftist cuck. How time flies.

Weird kid for the most part. Being 15-16, I was into Malcolm X and didn't know where I stood politically. But I was more a Sup Forums autist but didn't know it just then. I knew something was off about the world, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Nevertheless, I still was a weird and quiet kid.

I've had to force myself to even go to the school and then I've put a mask of eccentric and tried to be social.
I still remember the 1st day in high school, after an hour or two one one of the girls(pretty but too vicious - extremely intelligent, stone cold and calculated, recently I've heard she married some rich fag, wonder how long it'll take for her to take half of his stuff and divorce him) decided that it's time to break up the small groups that were forming in the class. I knew I have to keep my mask on so I went on. The friend of the first girl, who was at best 6/10(kinda crazy) was the first target, I was just being nice, joking a little and she later had a crush on me whole fucking high school after that first 5 minutes. Once she started going all flirty on me in front of her then-boyfriend. Let's say I understand her well, we'll get to it.

To this fucking day whenever I meet some teacher or classmate they remember me for being funny and charismatic as fuck, but this is all fucking charade. I love when I wear that "mask"(other people seem to love it too) because I love interacting to people... once I get there. Too bad it was years since the last time it happened.

I suck at initiating any contact, I suck at keeping friends(literally only meet people when I stumble on them here and there), I still have to force myself to go out. And this caused the darker side of my high school experience. Having used up all my energy on getting my ass to school and maintaining that farce I couldn't get anything done. I tried to pick up a girl I was madly in love with, couldn't simply meet/talk/we with her with the frequency I should've, at some point she got a bf(they're together like 5 years now - it could've been me) and I've decided to move on but god fucking damn it. Couldn't. Whole shit started earlier, in middle school and I am afraid that if I'll ever meet her it's gonna trigger again and I'm going to be miserable. Didn't have gf since, probably won't

I was the basic middle class invisible girl with only 3-4 friends.

I was introverted and did not like to go to parties. Was not a basement dweller though but not a party girl. I was friends with the alpha female of the class, she seemed to like me. But I was not in their social circle. But therefor I hardly get involved in any loyality conflicts.
Sometimes I think I was born too early.
Now in the age of SJW and pink haird bearded trannies I would have fit in better I guess.

Football player, had cute gf two years younger than me, was popular and cool.

I was partisan Republican but I didn't really give a shit and it's not like I could vote.

loner with no friends. school was easy but boring and I did almost nothing but play video games in my free time.

post tits or gtfo

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

I wasn't Introverted, I was quite outgoing, however my friendship circle consisted of "those guys that play xbox all day after school"
I've always been right wing though, literally as long as I can remember even back when I was 6/7 My dad redpilled me on life.

In turn I grew up to redpill him on the second amendment (he used to be anti gun)

Now I don't have any friends, at least I have a job but have no hope for interaction with other people and going insane.

I never learned anything at school(shit was too easy), for me it was simply a place where the extrovert in me could wake up and I was happy there. Wasted 3 years of life.

Overall I think it was the last time I was happy in my life.

Unfortunately this.

the fat kid who sat in the library writing awful CSS websites on the school computers and played MtG with the other social rejects. wasn't interested in politics in the slightest.

would eat crumpets and sip tea with you friend

I was really empathetic towards negroes until after middle school, nothing makes you hate them more than having to be around them and seeing just how radically different they are than anyone, even Mexicans and poo’s. The other races can at least see eye to eye with whites on many issues, but negroes seem to think their entire existence is solely to make whiteys life harder. EVERYTHING is about one upping whitey. This is why they walk in the streets and mug when you try to go around. This is why they cop an attitude just seeing you. This is why they won’t work. Because they know YOU suffer one way or another and they take pleasure in it. Other than that I read a lot of Calvin & Hobbes, books about aliens and masturbated to Cathouse and Hotel Erotica until the first iPhone came out.

St. Louis anons?
Where did you go to highschool

I was like you, guess thats why fags called me fag.

stop confusing youthful folly with happiness

Shut up. I wanted to say I respect women and know they are superior to men. We must apologise for their oppression.

Jk tits or gtfo

I was an edgy fascistic teenage lord, then I saw the error in my ways and became a pan-european

Shit, meant this not this

I was an All American, best of the best.

>this

>oldfag here
fucking high school. We didn't know shit. My parents were libs. I was pretty liberal as well.
>chase pussy
Liberal through college
Liberal through early 20's
>9/11
>start researching
>hated Bush and Neocons

15 years of research later

>Question everything / believe nothing
>Hitler did nothing wrong

Rip to Austria-Hungary my dude

No user it's true.

I was depressed at times because of that girl, but overall I'd say I was happy. I could talk to people, do some stupid stuff with them, they seemed to be genuinely interested in what I've had to say or what would I do. I've even had some contact with women(nothing romantic but it was nice).

Now it's all mindnumbing loneliness and talking to myself.

Computer fixing dude selling blackmarket goods and pharmaceuticals in an on off drama relationship. Nothing much has changed

Same. I'd kick old me's ass if I had the opportunity.

I kept to myself a lot, though I managed to be social enough to have some friends in the alternative scene (kids who listened to edgy stuff and dressed weird).

My opinions on the mainstream remains the same, though I am more politically aware than I was then.

Well my COD group motton was NNP: No Niggers Please, but apart from that I was just some normie that fucked around constantly, didn't give a shit about politics until we got to the end times

All of my friends were nerds that dressed like Dylan and Eric so that no one would fuck with us. Drinking in parks, skipping school, smoking weed. At one point we got in a fight with a bunch of black kids and three of my friends instantly pulled out their switch blades and the kids ran off. Man was it a good time to be a nerd then.

Now all my friends are off working high paying stem jobs while I take care of my dying mother... That's life I guess

Needless to say we all thought the feds were cool, and that the best and only gang to join would be the federal government along with the CIA. Nothing like bombing and glassing the hell out of the middle east

Brainwashed lib in HS. Screamed FTP all day. Thought prison population was too high (turns out they are committing crimes). Thought Barack was a good thing. Completely different views now.

I was a Libertarian in HS. Funnily enough, in my AP Gov class, a lot of people liked my views.
Now I am fascist alt-right. We need order to build a strong country.

Is that Anita Sarkeesian?

Outcast/loner.

Loner liberal cuck who went in and out of "IM GOING TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS AND MAKING IT BIG!" and "IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF!"

Now at 26 I'm a loner new nazi cuck who goes in and out of "IM GOING TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS AND MAKING IT BIG!" and "IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF!"

Loner.

I was bullied relentlessly in Junior high, but toward the end of 8th grade I had a growth spurt, then put on muscle over that summer. In High School I became the bully and was relentless and ten times more vicious toward those that had bullied me. Looking back, i kinda regret just how far I took it, about 4 of my victims killed them selves

Take charge, make a change in your life. Come up with a plan to get where you want to be and work towards it.

enter high school as a edgy natsoc ended it as a nationalist who was just that and much more free market capitalist since i actually learned smth abt the economy on my own, was normal hung out with everyone even one of my better friends was a commie(he turned around in the last year after all those years of getting his shit handed to him by a couple of us), 1 friend has almost the same beliefs as me a few more really conservative ppl and as if fate struck all the "bad" teachers were really lefty and with one there were a lot of arguments resulting in pushing the whole class right lol. Was fun drank a lot(still do) had girls, and uni is also good now

I would yell "white power", "the south will rise again" etc. and even read passages of mein kampf for a project during class but they couldn't do anything because I'm black.

Not sure

I wish I could say I got a lot of pussy, but I was scared of girls and what they thought of me. Two girls actually showed up at my house unannounced specifically to have sex with me and turned them down. Another girl (very beautiful) would tag along with me everywhere. I thought we were just friends and found out later she was trying really hard to bang me.

I was pretty much a coward with girls and the life of the party with my friends.

>What type of guy/girl were you in highschool, Sup Forums ?
Some weird combination of video game nerd and jock. there were a decent amount of us.

>Did you care about politics?
Sort of, not too terribly much

>Have the same opinions you have now?
Mostly. I was actually a little libshit until 9/11 happened in 7th grade. From about 9th or 10th grade out, my far left college student of a sister began hating me and calling me a nazi. She grew out of that phase once she graduated and got a job though, like a lot of them do.

right gotta befriend the school shooters! most dangerous types

Freshwater in Africa probably was full of all sorts of evil shit, so nogs avoided it altogether.

Fuck you, data jew, you'll never get me.

I'm pakistani british and I used to give beat downs to the white kids in my class with my pakistani friends. I remember one time a spat at a white kid and then gave him a beating when he objected to it. Good times.

Im in high school right now
Isnt it too early for me to be on Sup Forums?

I was everyones friend. I got along with pretty much everyone. Unfortunately whenever I was in school I was medicated and my meds make me quiet. I also was unable to go to any parties because I lived about 45 mins away from the city my school was in. It was decent, wouldn't mind going through it again with a few changes.

Oh man. I had two Mexican friends that would do that all day. One of them ended up doing a "Hitler did nothing wrong" report for an English class and the teacher just let him because he was Mexican and the teacher was a white California neo-lib

Autistic spergo rock n roll stoner.

Bum hedonistic kid who was apathetic but was able to maintain good grades. Slept with girls. Finally my senior year grew the fuck up. Senior year also became redpilled

One of the people who always made a mess in class and disturbed along with two of my friends. But I was also the 2nd best in the school so my teachers tolerated me

forgot to mention that I didn't care about politics but never liked niggers

>bum
>hedonistic
>apathetic
I don't think those things go together my man.

>implying most the posters here aren’t still in high school

This board is overrun with underaged posters. They’re easy to spot too.

>the ugliest one has the most disgusted look on her face

Socially awkward manlet Libertarian. Now sympathetic to NatSoc, although perhaps not a completely faithful recreation. It works under people like Hitler, but imagine the system 3 or 4 rulers down the line. Not swoll, but definitely not a manlet, I am about average maybe teetering on above average. Able to hold conversations rather well and talk to people, but I prefer being alone and quiet still and I don't actively seeking out socializing activities.

I've moved out and it helped me a lot, before that I just couldn't force myself to, for example, buy myself new clothes when I needed them(once upon a time I've walked for 3 months in a shoes with broken sole because I couldn't force myself to buy new pair), now it became easier, but I'm just as hopeless socially as I was before, being alone in a new city definitely doesn't help but it's not like I was ever meeting anybody outside of work/school. Thinking about going to a psych, because I can't stand that hyper-extrovert ultra confidence when among people I know and trust(and haven't been around for several years now) and hopeless loner among everybody else routine that seems to hint at some mental problems I have.

I was a chad.

now I'm a loser.

I didn't care for politics until I went to college in Brussels. That's when I realised how fucked we actually are.

Always redpilled on sandniggers though, even if I rarely saw one in the wild. Probably because football games turned into fistfights whenever sandnigs were on the other team.

It always baffled me, even as an early teen, how cucked western people are. I have seen the single Muslim at school beat the shit out of someone regularly and nobody fought back or helped the guy. This is now happening on a large scale and their numbers are increasing.
And I still don't understand how anyone can like rap? Is this a joke? Nigger babbling ebonics is supposed to be enjoyable to list to?

Partied a lot between grade 8 to grade 10.

Realized I was unhappy at 16... read into philosophies like Ayn Rand.

Changed my life
>Quit drinking
>Quit smoking
>Got a job
>Got fit
>Got top marks in my class
>Got into university

But I didn't get a girlfriend, and I limited my social circle.

Now I'm 27, Graduated university paid off, and top of my class. Currently looking for a job in engineering and a girlfriend.

I mostly exercise, and try to take care of myself. I still know my friends from high school....But you realized how stupid people can be after years of studying hard.

they said id be a school shooter

>tfw to smart to post on Sup Forums